Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Looking for a song
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Looking for a song

PsychedelicSerb

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 2, 2013 04:44:04
Hello fellow trancers
I come from Serbia, and the main reason that I registered on this forum is to seek help in finding a song.It has been penetrating my mind for two weeks now.Well actually I know the name of the song but it's a remix, I am looking(If it even exists) a part from the song
Ultravoice vs Bizzare Contact vs Dj Feio - Nasty (Bizzare Contact vs Electro Sun remix)

I would like to know if there is an extended version of this part of the song because I think the sound is just hypnotic.
It starts from 2:26 lasts to 2:53.I would really appreciate if someone could reply, thank you in advance.
Also I am in love with the forum, has everything I need and everything I'm interested in

P.S. Sorry if I posted in the wrong place, like I said I'm new
positive036

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 3, 2013 00:34
Welcome!

http://forum.isratrance.com/forum-unidentified/
PsychedelicSerb

Posted : Apr 3, 2013 23:21
Thank you for the reply, since it's in the wrong place can anyone please move this topic?
dick hardman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 3, 2013 23:32
Sheesh, I figure since there's so little traffic on this forum these days, I figure what the hell, leave it here. Probably get more eyes on it in this section than in forum-unidentified.

Plus, the mods aren't going to see this thread for another month or so anyway so no worries there.

PsychedelicSerb

Posted : Apr 3, 2013 23:40
With it here still no answer to my original question.I hope I didn't ask something stupid or something that doesn't make sense :/
dick hardman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 4, 2013 00:34
No man nothing wrong with your question. Just not so many come to the forum anymore. And those that do, don't have the answer...
Maybe have more luck posting the question to your facebook page
PsychedelicSerb

Posted : Apr 4, 2013 16:22
Well that sucks, since there really isn't a lot of psytrance communities out there.No luck with facebook though, since I don't have one
I'm kinda protesting it
Spaced-out Rastaman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Apr 9, 2013 00:32
Quote:

On 2013-04-04 16:22, PsychedelicSerb wrote:
Well that sucks, since there really isn't a lot of psytrance communities out there.No luck with facebook though, since I don't have one
I'm kinda protesting it

Full support to your facebook protest!
I don't have one either.           http://www.facebook.com/pages/Acid-Waves/210623772399578?fref=ts
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Apr 9, 2013 19:08
Quote:

On 2013-04-03 23:32, dick hardman wrote:
Sheesh, I figure since there's so little traffic on this forum these days, I figure what the hell, leave it here. Probably get more eyes on it in this section than in forum-unidentified.

Plus, the mods aren't going to see this thread for another month or so anyway so no worries there.

ah..just 6 days           ...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Looking for a song

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance