Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - listened 1000 times..could do with fresh ears....Help!
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

listened 1000 times..could do with fresh ears....Help!

Viba

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 26, 2006 19:01
Hi, It's been a while.. I don't usually make music that is suitable for this board, but I am a long time lurker here.

This tune, still untitled, is kind of Hard house / Funky Techno and was written for the dancefloor.

Like I said, I could do with a fresh perspective..although it is finished...I would like to know what you consider to be too loud..too quiet..right or not in the mix...

all feedback is appreciated..thks

http://www.sitesled.com/members/gouriet2/house-8.mp3
CrunchiMonkey
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jan 26, 2006 21:18
happy little chilled fruity track

Although i don't really like it, it's kind of addictive! hehe Definately not hard house, by the way.

The buildup at 3:30 sounds really cool, put a smile on my face. The main riff sounds kinda like that cheezy italian trance popular back in the 90's.

you do know this is pretty much the exact opposite sound to psy trance, dont you?

None of the levels seem off, to some extent that's a personal choice. Nothing's clipping, so that good.

Thanks for the offering. hope i wasn't too harsh, just giving perspective. keep writing!

Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - listened 1000 times..could do with fresh ears....Help!

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance