Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Liquid Flow - The Presence - Kagdila (KAGCD125)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Liquid Flow - The Presence - Kagdila (KAGCD125)

lara
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Dec 8, 2009 02:19:05
LIQUID FLOW - THE PRESENCE (KAGCD125)
Label: Kagdila Records
Catalog#: KAGCD125
Format: CD, Album
Released: 27 Nov 2009
Genre: Electronic
Style: Goa Trance

Track List:
1. The Presence
2. Old Temple
3. Unknown Life
4. Analog Boost
5. Yang
6. Tribal Vision
7. Awakening
8. Ionic Charge
9. MicroSpace
10. Black Valley

For someone new comer, for someone already well known goa trance producer and performer, Tomislav Savic aka Liquid Flow, appears with his debut album release for well known trance label, Kagdila records. After few very successful single releases such as, very first release for independed mixed compilation " CTGMusic Trance Mix " for CTG Music , solo EP "Goa terminal" at Shivlink rec, VA Human Hyperactivation for now there are no existing Metapsychic records, Goa Times (Now and Then) compilation for Shivlink rec, VA Alternative Colorous at Ezel-Ebed, VA Beyond The Milky Way for Green Eye Pro and VA People Walk Funny for Cronomi rec, Liquid Flow present himself to the trance scene with full lenght album release under the name "The Presence". Album contain 10 extraordinary tracks twisted in the right old schoole clothes. By the new way of production, guy was able to retain the pure spirit from '90. To be honest, he is one of my all time favour Goa Trance producers. Why? Because he gave all of himself to approach in the right way to no simple stily of trance music. Whole album si full of carefully selected elements that will represent the tracks in the best form. Complexity and melodious what characterized this genre, which is present here in large quantities. Maximal used the possibility of an extremely popular synthesizer 303 is pretty much evident. This is the high score bingo if you ask me. The album is very melodic, energetic and positive! Culminates in a charge of emotion from song to the song, reveal feelings that have been made in every second of this creation. Especially, i like deep, blimp and huge kick that lead every elements behind. Usually, according by releases from 10 or more years ago, kick was almost in the 2nd plane, but here I very good production allow to that element to be highlighted in one of the primary layers of tracks. I must point on very great skill of vocal modifications. Words in the texts make sense on the first place and using effects on voclas is very creative.
The best lift up break have first track who is the holder of the album name and that track is also the best track on album, as for me.
This release is definitely top of the album release in Goa Trance published year 2009.
Thank you Tommy for that, I can freely say, a masterpiece!!!
Stay green!
Lara
http://www.soundmute-recordings.com

------------------
http://www.soundmute-recordings.com
http://www.facebook.com/smrecordings
http://www.soundcloud.com/soundmute
kagdila
Kagdila Records

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Dec 20, 2009 20:07
hey tomical my wishes and im sending my worm words to you,goodluck and im sure that strong album will be album of the year.

regards
shu-ki
ovnimoon
Ovnimoon

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jan 11, 2010 05:25
hey shuki..
how r you
i hope fine

u have open cases with me and some friends.

dont forget

good luck for this new cd

greetings.
Hector
goa-ganges
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Jan 13, 2010 18:58
IMO, Liquid Flow's album, along with E-mantra's, are the best 09 releases. Modern Goa, powerful melodies and basslines.

I'm playing 3 of his tracks in my 2010 spring set. The Old Templo is a groundshaker, try and see!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Liquid Flow - The Presence - Kagdila (KAGCD125)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance