Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - LEGALIZE PROTESTIVAL 2007!!! Fri 4+ Sat 5 May @ Panepistimioupoli Ilisia, Athens Greece!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

LEGALIZE PROTESTIVAL 2007!!! Fri 4+ Sat 5 May @ Panepistimioupoli Ilisia, Athens Greece!!!

virava

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 18, 2007 17:10
Quote:

On 2007-04-18 16:16, Nurbs wrote:
The previous was great, indeed but that goes only for some live acts. Ipodrommos was the worst place i have ever been. Anybody have heen to the first one in parko eleutherias next to megaro mousikis?? Lets see how this year gonna be in Panepistimioupoli.
Vivana what?? Cannabis help the human civilization ?? hehe. <bollocks>

i m called virava. i don t think its sth difficult to read and pronounce.

i have also been to festival in the freedom park you mention.

once you "expressed" yourself i think you are not an ecologist and you know nothing about cannabis multiple usage (except maybe of getting high)
so if this plant cannot help our civilization why do have you support its legalization in festivals?

search a little bit man, EDUCATE yourself and then let him have an opinion.
After these two procedures are completed, you can post it in a kind way.

good luck
          -_-_-_-_-_-_

www.myspace.com/viktoronmyspace <= mySpace-artist link

• _• • _f A C E S_ _f R E E_ • •_ •
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Nurbs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Apr 18, 2007 17:22
Virana , vivana cannot see the different.
Educate my self!? I m well educated but thanks for the tip. Search for what dude? How cannabis help our civilization?? Hmm... i call that waste of time .

Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Apr 18, 2007 17:26
this festival is gonna give education for the users of cannabis how to use cannabis by the right way,how to get the bennefits and use cannabis for healing.

Bob Marley gave a peacefull and revolutionary civilized way of life by usiong marijuana,but he wasnt o doctor to use cannabis for healing,and died from much smokes.
George Oikonomopoylos this psycho doctor knows alot about how to use the plant with the right way.
Make it a use not abuse or over doses of it,repsect the plant..
I was at parko eleytherias also but no psy trance played,regge was the program..
Ipodromos maybe wasnt so good place,but panepistimioylolh is the best place!!
          ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
virava

Posted : Apr 18, 2007 17:46
nurbs, nor virana neither vivana. i see it is difficult for you so i have to make you read it again, its: virava.

bob marley didn t die from "much smokes". also no one could ever die from cannabis smoking itselft, it s scientifically proven.

of course every one shall find his personal balance if he is using marijuana and getting high to have a nice life
but
i was talking about uses of cannabis and not marijuana ones if you read again.
i refered to education as for how ecological the cannabis plant is in all of its uses.          -_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Nurbs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 18, 2007 18:02
Quote:

On 2007-04-18 17:46, virava wrote:
nurbs, nor virana neither vivana. i see it is difficult for you so i have to make you read it again, its: virava.

Oh...really?? I m just joking man.
I ll read the research but some other time.
virava

Posted : Apr 18, 2007 18:17
of course, take your time..
education is a long task but the info remains forever!          -_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Giannis

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 18, 2007 23:58
yes, a protest about saving earth maybe its not a good idea but something about against drugs is sure better than this that promote them.

be sure that i totally agree with legalizing, im not a cop neither a drug dealer to dissagree

its very good to fight and trying for freedom but for real and not just for pigs(cops, whatever)

virava

Posted : Apr 19, 2007 04:25
sorry man but in my opinion you are outa space..           -_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Giannis

Posted : Apr 19, 2007 09:15
maybe i dont understand very well
can you tell one more time what this legalize protestival is about
virava

Posted : Apr 19, 2007 13:37
about legalizing cannabis culture and use?

in may, i m not sure if it is on the 5th, it s an international date of protest movements about cannabis legalization.           -_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Giannis

Posted : Apr 20, 2007 00:45
so, im just trying to say to you that first of all people have to now how to use cannabis(especially people who goes to parties) and what the law says comes second.

In my opinion whoever use cannabies just for fun is addicted to it or soon will become an addict and not free for real and that is only the beggining.

morphine has also good uses, so what? people doesnt use it as a medicine but as a drug,

i dont seperate cannabies from other drugs. the whole situation about cannabies sucks and soon or later leads you there.

i dont think that this opinion is outa space but a real problem, especially for trance scene who is ruining from facts like this
Beat_Kiddo

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 20, 2007 12:31
ATTICO MINUS KICK A**!!!
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Apr 20, 2007 17:51
Quote:

On 2007-04-18 17:46, virava wrote:

bob marley didn t die from "much smokes". also no one could ever die from cannabis smoking itselft, it s scientifically proven.

of course every one shall find his personal balance if he is using marijuana and getting high to have a nice life
but
i was talking about uses of cannabis and not marijuana ones if you read again.
i refered to education as for how ecological the cannabis plant is in all of its uses.

You mean that Bob made a healthy life by smoking marijuana all day?
You mean that Bob didnt die from hiw bad health?
I know that cannabis helps the user not to get cancer,but that doesn mean that if u smoke too much y wont get cancer.
Moderation is the key,and everyone have a different effect up on his health,some might smoke one joint and get lost or go to the hospital,some other smoke all day and be the same all time.
People are different,and they are used to doPE things by a different way,different habbits,diff minds,diff reactions.
Cannabis and Marijuana are not the same plants,but theY are from the same family,dont try to hide urself behind the words..
          ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
virava

Posted : Apr 20, 2007 19:57
yes mate, smoking kills, i agree with you. It s a fact..

bob marley died -as for what i know- from his own beliefs, as his religion does not allow some medical things to happen.

above i cleared the fact that a marijuana overdose cannot happen by smoking. i didn t supported smoking.

as for your last words, you are not wright. cannabis is the plant, marijuana are derivatives (the flowers of the plant)
i didn t tried to hide anything, i just wanted to mention they exist thousands of non-marijuana (just cannabis) uses.
          -_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Nurbs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 20, 2007 23:56
Quote:

On 2007-04-20 19:57, virava wrote:

bob marley died -as for what i know- from his own beliefs, as his religion does not allow some medical things to happen.

Leave Bob rest in peace
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - LEGALIZE PROTESTIVAL 2007!!! Fri 4+ Sat 5 May @ Panepistimioupoli Ilisia, Athens Greece!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance