Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - LAST POSSIBLE SOLUTION-"UNHINGED" CD/ VA/ LPSCD001
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

LAST POSSIBLE SOLUTION-"UNHINGED" CD/ VA/ LPSCD001

Dj Chris Planet
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Sep 20, 2004 19:36
LAST POSSIBLE SOLUTION · LPSCD001 · UNHINGED · VARIOUS ARTISTS

01.Damage / FunkyBeats
02.Scorb / Kakah Tooki
03.Icebreaker / Patron Of Pot
04.Tenzing v N.R.S. / Robot O Me
05.RAM / Liquid Lunch
06.Broken toy / Absolutely(Scorb rmx
07.Scorb / Phibian
08.F.E.G. v N.R.S. / Unbreakable
09.NRS / Resurge

At last the much anticipated new UK label"Last Possible Solution" run by Paul from the critically acclaimed Ambivalent Records( ex Deviant Species,NRS and the much talked about RAM ) releases it's first compilation entitled "Unhinged" featuring 9 killer dance floor anthems that guarantee to reach places other compilations fail to go.

Damage start of proceedings with "Funky Beats", a hard electro romp through the maniac brain of Deon Damage. Funky Beats certainly lives up to its name, a very groovy futuristic tune. Next we have Scorb who is a name that needs no introduction, currently one of the top English producers who is currently in massive demand around the world for his exciting live sets. kakah Tooki , once again is a classic Scorb track full of his trademark lead lines. Icebreaker is the new project of Green Reefah (who has already enjoyed considerable attention from his colaberations with Rinkadink) and brand new very exciting artist Tenzing. Tenzing also collaberates with NRS on the grinding "Robot O me ", a relentless pulsing track with rolling drums and a crazy croaking riff at the end. RAM is the explosive combination of Scorb and NRS that have been tearing up dancefloors recently in Japan to massive response from the crowd and press alike, the track "liquid lunch" is a night time floor killer full of dark voices and obscure synth lines. Scorb remixes the beautifuly melodic Broken Toy's "Absolutely", a brainstorming piece of techno-trance that whips the dance floor into a far ou frenzy. Next we have Far East Ghost( a brand new Japanese dj) who together with NRS produce the very fresh sounding "Unbreakable" hard techno drums with an eerie vocal style make this a track that's sure to be played to death this winter. Last but not least we have NRS on his own doing the rolling alien frequencie thing he is so good at. Resurge and gurgle. listen out for the mad singing monk that starts of the tune.

This album has been compiled with expert precision by Paul himself and Dj'd exclusively worldwide by Scorb . Unhinged is a chemically enhanced selection of the worlds leading luminaries of trance.

Also due for release 8th October "Kick Drum Inertia" the debut album by Nueral Rectifier System.
          Let us take you on a journey, that will take you from are small world stage and orbit you beyond our fragile planet......
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Sep 20, 2004 20:38
. . .sounds good to me!
boom guys!!!           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
Digital Syndicate

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 20, 2004 21:28
Tenzing is another new look-out artist of my friends.....good luck Daniel.

shed
Summum Bonum
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Sep 21, 2004 02:01
Looks real good! cant wait.           "Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
lukepsywalker
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Sep 21, 2004 04:52
looks brilliant , cant wait to hear this release . best of luck chris .
Trishula Records
Trishula Records

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Sep 21, 2004 10:06
Can't wait to get my hands on this one, good luck to Last Possible Solution with this release!

BooM!           www.trishula-records.com
www.ajana-records.com
www.trishula-media.com
psymetal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Sep 21, 2004 13:28
wow.
SCORB
His album is legendary (just remember songs like 13.5 Hours...)
psySERBIA
Osho
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Sep 21, 2004 17:59
can't wait to hear this new compilation all so.boom and good luck with the new release.           Progress In Music!
-=Psy.Fraggle=-
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  48
Posted : Sep 23, 2004 19:17
crazy southafrikaans!! nice selection.. thanks digital syndicate will watch out for TENZING <interesting name > also keen to sample the scorb wiht NRS.. RAM !!!
          Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds.
If you cant convince them, c-o-n-f-u-s-e them !!
Symbolium

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Oct 2, 2004 01:30
Samples anyone?

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/lps/lps1cd001.html

This looks EXCELLENT... When Is This coming out? Also I can't find any news on the NRS album "Kick Drum Inertia" ... Hopefully this still coming out... of course the sooner the better... but I'm in no hurry...Takes time to do something well...

Good luck every one... and keep up the great work...

np: Mental Scragma - No Beginning
          ----
Nathaniel

"Some people are like a Slinky.....not really good for anything,but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Oct 21, 2004 18:19
It's in stock at saikosounds and this is the first I've heard of it but... sounds excellent. I think I'll pick it up in time for halloween
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - LAST POSSIBLE SOLUTION-"UNHINGED" CD/ VA/ LPSCD001

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance