Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Kymatica

XuN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  84
Posted : Feb 9, 2009 01:44:33
This is the best work I have seen yet.
This film takes all the information, given by religion, science, philosophy and put it together.
The wake-up call is ringing louder and louder.

I can only say: WATCH THIS!

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6736722752013377089&ei=lGGMSbXYCYrSjgKo8Im5Cw&q=Kymatica&redirectFromSignIn=true

If you liked Zeitgeist, you are going to LOVE this one           www.xun.dk / myspace.com/xundk
!!PLUR!!
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Feb 9, 2009 05:57
hey nice , cheers for the headsup m8

here it is on youtube :

trailer :

movie :

mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Feb 10, 2009 06:41
nah , this was crap .. boring .. 2012 enigma much better
XuN
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 10, 2009 16:06
I tend to agree. Alot of stuff there, that has no base in verified science, but I think the overall message in the film, about we all have to turn more to ourselves, instead of blaming everything else for what is happening, is a good message.

Hmm, haven't seen 2012 enigma. Gotta watch that one later           www.xun.dk / myspace.com/xundk
!!PLUR!!
segment 7
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 24, 2009 02:42
Just finished watching it . Really blew everything into perspective for me, explained a lot of WHY zeitgeist is happening, rather than just what is happening. The last 20 minutes or so of that guy talking really hit me hard, may well have been a life changing watch. I'm gonna watch that part a couple more times to let it sink in but i think i may well have to completely rethink the way i view individual and collective life. Like you say XuN a lot of it has no base in verified science, but the overall message, especially that last part really made me think.

I will try watch the 2012 enigma tomorow if i can find it
          Projection makes perception. The world is what you gave it, nothing more than that. It is a witness to your state of mind, the outside picture of an inward condition. As a man thinketh, so does he perceive- Anonymous

www.myspace.com/segment7music
Fometrius
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 1, 2011 03:15
Yes, this is a good one. If you feel like watching it it`s right here.

Trance Forum » » Forum  Movies - Kymatica

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance