Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Japan - Krumelur wants gigs!
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Krumelur wants gigs!

Krumelur
Krumelur

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jul 5, 2006 16:56
Hey people! I was supposed to go to brazil for a tour this summer! But today, one week me and my girlfriend was supposed to go, they tell me everything is cancelled. So, my entire year is pretty much ruined and now Im desperate to get gigs anywhere for any price. Ive got a new killer liveact from the album that is coming out at the end of the month. Please contact me at maximal_animal@hotmail.com for bookings or whatever.           http://krumelur.trance.net
Deep-Fryer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jul 7, 2006 06:57
I would book you if I could!! Can you wait until September? Love Dunkia Motive project and Mnml Animal... PLEASE KEEP IT UP!
goa-ganges
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Jul 7, 2006 17:49
@ krumelur: I think you must have received a complete info by now. But if you haven´t yet, I have a friend involved in this sad happening and he tells me that the people at the festival are saying they have lost almost US$ 100,000 even before the festival could start and they would lose even more if it really was to happen this week. Mostly due to poor sales ticket - it seems that the dates were not the premium ones, plus a lot of people are heading to Boom Festival.

Ok, this was off-topic but it´s just juicy small talk. eh eh. I mean small talk to us outside this event. The organization must be under heavy fire from everywhere..

Peace and Love
Digital Syndicate

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 7, 2006 19:51
yeah newer organizers out there, check the past release and book him.
I will recommend his sound.

Shed
Trance Forum » » Forum  Japan - Krumelur wants gigs!

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance