Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - krill.minima - urlaub auf balkonien (thn098)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

krill.minima - urlaub auf balkonien (thn098)

Dopese
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 14:21
The new album by krill.minima, Urlaub auf Balkonien, is finally released at thinner netlabel!

Promotional information:
With "Urlaub auf Balkonien", krill.minima presents nine pensive songs of laidback, ambient-dub in its most refined form rich in elegiac melodies, reverbed chords, glassy pads, relaxed bass lines, warm vinyl hiss, and ever so gentle beats. In Germany, "Urlaub auf Balkonien" is an idiom that alludes to spending one's summer holidays at home, and the album is thematically centered around taking pleasure in relaxed German summer days. However, "Urlaub auf Balkonien" goes beyond locale and ethos, having a more universal relevance, reflecting in sound a varied, introspective, and sensual array of summer moods, feelings, and images. As you listen to these songs, a layer of melancholic ambiance is evident. Drifting in and out, this melancholy is emblematic of the depression that arises as summer nears and the mind seeks respite from the dull routine of daily life. But embedded even deeper into the fabric of the songs is a more prevalent atmosphere of contentment. A holiday mood effortlessly manifests itself as the relaxed sounds redirect the mind away from the mundane to thoughts of carefree, warm days and balmy evenings.

Tracklist:
1. Sommerdellen 3:39
2. Knuspermarsch 5:57
3. Heizkörper Lauschen 4:26
4. Apfelbaumgrund 6:55
5. Palmengasse 7:28
6. Projektor 5:30
7. Leichtes Glimmen 6:37
8. Strandpalast 7:18
9. Einsiedelstein 7:19
55min 9sec - 77.66 MB

Free download at: http://www.thinner.cc/releases.php?r=thn098
Zip-file: ftp://ftp.scene.org/pub/music/groups/thinner/zip/%5Bthn098%5D-krill.minima_-_urlaub_auf_balkonien.zip

http://my.opera.com/Dopese/
maux
Mauxuam

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Sep 13, 2007 01:40
downloaded and listening
and liking it a lot

krill tune on bioluminiscence is really good too

thanks for the free music...           "There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain will never improve, and that's here." Aldus
Kane
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Sep 17, 2007 23:41
Thanks
Downloading now..can't wait for it
xapi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Sep 21, 2007 03:16
Downloading now, looking very forward to listen. I like your previous released tracks too. Congratulations with your album and thnx for sharing! Cheers!!
xerxes[no]
Xerxes

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Sep 21, 2007 10:38
Quote:

On 2007-09-13 01:40, maux wrote:
downloaded and listening
and liking it a lot

krill tune on bioluminiscence is really good too

thanks for the free music...

i second that.. amazing tune! i listened once through this album.. very very good stuff!

cheers
klaus           www.xerxes-music.com
xerxes[at]xerxes-music.com
LiPoCat

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 21, 2007 15:18
thx for the free release,
like a lot krill!
Dopese
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Sep 23, 2007 10:23
I just wanted to add two older releases by Martin Juhls on thinner:

krill.minima - Zwischen zwei und einer Sekunde:
http://www.thinner.cc/releases.php?r=thn038

Promotional info:
The 6-tracker "Zwischen zwei und einer Sekunde" is a wide, yet sensitive microcosm of warm bassline carpets underlining classicly flowing sounds, however concrete and elevatedly swinging. With expanding and echoed lighty pads krill.minima creates a pervasively aesthetical approach to his unique, looming melancholic ambient dub. krill.minima catches special feelings and situative moments and reproduces them to music, which is also obvious by the use of lyrical songtitling. Enjoy this reflective cool breeze of summer dubs.

Falter - Taumelflug EP:
ftp://ftp.scene.org/pub/music/groups/thinner/zip/%5Bthn021%5D-falter_-_taumelflug.zip

Promotional Info:
"Taumelflug 1" is a dramatic heavy bassline dubber in best Traum context, which contantly keeps floating ahead the ground of mother nature. "Zum Nektar Und Zurück" symbolizes the daily duty needs of a butterfly - to fly and get the nectar out of the flower - and to return home. Light melodies plus yellow chords , calm and infinitely delayed beats and a syncopic bassline reconstruct the dangerous flight of a falter, always so close of getting caught and eaten by a bigger bird. "Taumelflug 2" is a dark and profound process of the metamorphosis from a green caterpillar to a yellow butterfly in the later part of the song, once the familiar light pads fade in. Enjoy!

I've been listening to some of thinner's releases a lot the last weeks, so i'd like to say thanks to the label and their artist for their time and passion they have put into the music!
          http://my.opera.com/Dopese/
Bluetech
Bluetech

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Sep 25, 2007 02:45
krill.minima "Nautica" coming soon on Native State Records. Mastered, artwork finished, sent to print...
zatitude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 5, 2007 23:24
thanks - loving the tunes pity the dl mp3's are 192kbps, where can we get full res or CD?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - krill.minima - urlaub auf balkonien (thn098)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance