Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Equipment - KORG MS 20 - Connection problems with flstudio via maudio fast track pro ..
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

KORG MS 20 - Connection problems with flstudio via maudio fast track pro ..

Cosmic Tandav
Trailoka

Started Topics :  67
Posted : May 5, 2015 16:04:35
hello everyone ..
does anyone here have the KORG MS 20 mini ?
i have been trying to connect it to Flstudio via maudio fast track pro with no luck ..
i have searched all over on this but couldn't really find much ..
if anyone of you could help ..i d really appreciate it ..
thanks           https://soundcloud.com/hypnotiquerecordings
frisbeehead
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  10
Posted : May 17, 2015 17:18
the synth needs to receive midi (either from the host or an external midi controller/or other midi instrument); and your daw needs to pick the audio signal from it.

if this is all you want - no idea if there's also some plug-in editor or not - it should be pretty straight forward in most daws, can't really say how it's done in Fruity 'cause I don't own it myself and have 0 experience with it. but checking your audio settings first and doing some tests, even with an mp3 player to test if the signal is passing through is fairly easy.

you can set up your sound card (or just about any other midi device) to send and receive midi between the MS20 and the host software. check your midi channels

not much else I can say. cheers
Trance Forum » » Forum  Equipment - KORG MS 20 - Connection problems with flstudio via maudio fast track pro ..

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance