Trance Forum » » Forum  Scandinavia - Koneisto 2002
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Koneisto 2002

___iamtherealganjalien
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 20, 2002 18:30:16
Can somebody here confirm the info that Hallucinogen is really going to be there. ???
___nikos
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 21, 2002 06:32:33
yeeee man , what party , sing man sing.
___iamtherealganjalien
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 21, 2002 16:14:38
I have no idea what you are trying to say..
If you are asking what Koneisto is..

Koneisto is the first, biggest and the only electronic music festival in Scandinavia held in Turku, Finland once a year on july..

http://www.koneisto.com
___iamtherealganjalien
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 23, 2002 15:37:19
So nobody knoes.. I didn't think so
___iamtherealganjalien
Old Forum Member
Posted : Mar 21, 2002 20:38:47
This year Koneisto will be held in HELSINKI..

http://www.koneisto.com
___starjoker
Old Forum Member
Posted : Mar 21, 2002 21:15:44
first,biggest and only .. ?? what about camp electric ?? or i was at tottal halluinating ?? ;)
___iamtherealganjalien
Old Forum Member
Posted : Mar 21, 2002 21:42:31
What's camp electric? Isn't that only one night party? How many people go there? When was it found?

Koneisto had maybe 30000 - 50000 visitors last year.. and it was the second time they held it..

In the middle of the old finnish capital, under the sky, on a big park =).. seven stages plus a few chill out corners..

Amazing..

this year it will be 1/2 inside (cable factory, in the old factory area of Helsinki) and 1/2 outside (hietalahti's beach, in the center of Helsinki)..

It's going to be AMAZING
___senelix
Old Forum Member
Posted : Mar 25, 2002 03:17:43
Sieni >> Campelectric is a festival in denmark..it was going on for the first time last year!!! its 3 days of Electronic Music in all Kind of Styles...there is 4 stages with different music....last year it wasent that great but it was there first year,so this year its gonna be a blast!!

Peace out
___Auspexx
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  22
Posted : Mar 25, 2002 13:38:30
as is with most finnish line of music, Koneisto is not psy-trance oriented, but covers many of the various musical styles of Electronic Finland, from jungle & DnB through funk and breakbeat on to Acid disco and all the rest of the psy-sturbed finn music. highly recommended for alternative music lovers.

Camp Electric on the other hand is more contemporary festival, concentrating more on psy, progressive, techno - what you might call more dance music. it has its chillout/downtempo areas, but it is directed at dancing population mostly. its being organized by Iboga label group - should say it all.

I hope to show up in the next Koneisto, Sieni, and honestly, I hope Simon wont show up there, since your native finnish music is far more interesting being played in Koneisto than a guest artist (even be it Halucinogen) that comes from a different place. I hope you understand what I mean.

___iamtherealganjalien
Old Forum Member
Posted : Mar 25, 2002 15:09:18
Simon is going to show up here in April..
So he's not going to be in Koneisto..
Trance Forum » » Forum  Scandinavia - Koneisto 2002

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance