Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Klangstrahler project  - Free Form 2000

___starjoker
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 29, 2001 00:16:22
another surprize from Free Form !!
after i wrote about Space Safari & Box Of Frox here is the place of this great german ??trance?? electronic music group that did this great album...

few words about constraction of album..
every trak continue into next one and all the outro/intro realy genius work. the cd include 8 trax, from 85 bpm to 142 bpm and to 80 bpm by the 133-132 bpm. exellent for home listen combination. but its much much more then bpm shit. the music is minimal melodic not fast trance. dream of trancer... alot live instrument like piano,guetar,geige,drums and men/woman voice in two trax.harmonia between melodica and bass/drums/dance.

ok,lets start:
1. silent embrce (prelude) - short 1.28 min pice of piano play. not reraly melodic but good ambience sindrom.
2. tribal force - star to know their style. soft kick and great downtempo (85 bpm) trak with funny from one vew and very tribal fron another guetars .
3. rising - one of the best trance trax ever.start from 3 min piece of ambient work and start to minimal power trance trak. the feeling of risng perfect (and who like rising more of us ??). exellent morning music. and some fluite a-la raja. MESHUBAH
4. never forget- the faster trak of disk but so far from regullar trance. its more about love of yang village girl that like paul so much but he wanna do TRANCE.. they do rock'n trance and enjoy of life.. something like this..
5. breath of life - this trak start from clock knoking(that u can hear in some other places in album) and go to another guetar story about 60's. perfect melody from this guys (btw - "they" are 3+4=7 artist band).
6. nagaland - if somebody remember lovefield festival compilation can hear here same sound trak and its - morning german tune, happy and funky and very emotional..
7. sensitive confusion - another bombmind trak. funk,fun,girl,mdma,german dancefloor - this mine assotiations on this one. massage to mind.
8. mark dub - after all the positiveemotionalfull album the last piece of art to put u on your hands?? trak. dubby dubi dub.. chill out, take yourself and changhe this world. "she" will help u. kiss your mother !! when u did it last time??

what can i for close this reveiw? cover and disign work was did in the best traditional of good albums and the Free Form ppl only one realy complete alternative of mainstream. the sound so original and so many music here...
only one nonunderstanding things is - why all on german lengueghe? its not only german distributing, no?

this is realy best album (as album have to be) after long time win of Tarsis "melt"..

enjoy the dark side of the lights life.
___starjoker
Old Forum Member
Posted : Oct 31, 2001 16:49:02
as usial, nobody like what i like...

btw - u realy dont like all the Free Form surprizes? im crazy about it.. u boring person..
___Il_Duce
Old Forum Member
Posted : Oct 31, 2001 20:30:44
Actually, i like it a lot.
I only got it two weeks ago. It wasn't the original C.D so i assumed it was '99 according to the cover i've seen.

This is what i call good,groovy-tech,traditional-trance, made with pride. They preformed us, the Klangstrahler Projekt, a kind of a masterpiece with some thinking in advance!!!

Always look for more...
___starjoker
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 2, 2001 13:17:22
its from 2000.. but who is care still it not scandofashion. uniqale kind of sound and trak building do this album different and freshing..
___jacky
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 2, 2001 17:40:01
agree agree
bom
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Klangstrahler project  - Free Form 2000

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance