Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Kinetico - atmosphere (flying rhino 2001)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Kinetico - atmosphere (flying rhino 2001)

yossi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : May 14, 2002 20:27
well... it was reviewed the old forum.
but since it got not many views and only 1 reply, and i listen 2 it alot lately, here it is from my point of view

1.FREE - the cd kicks off with a great bass line, and continu to a groovy flow until the melody and the claps starts, then u get a housy feelin` in the track. you can find some tribel elements that holds the melody & the groove and take you much more into the track and your butt movin`

2.Distraction - like the first track... this one olso got some housy feelin` (personaly, i find that the kick is oure house). the combination of the bass line, hi hats and drum kits gives the track a great drive... totaly dancefloor.

3.Sincerity - starts with a free style beat... (the snare reminds me the chemical brothers - hey boy, hey girl) and at some point it kicks off to a totaly uplifting goa track. psychedelic sounds, alot of cutoff work. the track got an amazing drive , and a good uplifting structure that wont leave you indifferent to it. in a good timing, good mix and in a good track order... give me this track in a middle of a nigth set... it will blow me up!!!

4.Accident in Ibiza - begins with a down tempo beat and develops to a slow progressive sound (the sound/riff that comes in after 2min just drives me crazy... its sooooo good). the singing sample changes the sound to a housy/cluby track that contains great melodies... fluffy and soft track, gives u a feeling of sailing on a cloud, realy relaxing sound.

5.Sentiero - at this point the cd gets a turn to a tribel side, but i still can find some housy influences (the voice sample) and goa. a great built up, the story not develops to a special or unique place, and contains the same elements from beginning to end... but still, its not boring. a great morning tune.

6.Fly - uplifting!!!!!!! great progressive tune with a strong influence from goa. the story is always in movment, always something is happening. its like the track prepars you to something big that must come, and its very close... and when a housy anthem and the female singing voice comes in and it kicks off eith full power you understand the aim of the preparation

7.Immersion - kindda old french house beat (:?:) tho thetrack is soft and relaxing the sweeping melody and the hard kick gives it a great drive and makes it to a great uplifting dancefloof tune.

8.Sconoshiuto - now comes a great ending to this cd. very pleasent sounds, great continuity... till it gets to a point where its a totaly uplifting tune and the melody Bcomes to a twicking sound

if u dont have it... GET IT!!!
a great journy to all electronica lovers. clean sound, good studio work, perfect track choice.

so go get it... listen to it, and enjoy

peace           if you want to be rich, u`ve got to be a bitch!
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : May 14, 2002 22:06
well, this album work hard at my place since i got it.
massimo vivona this time maked old school tech-trance with progressive tune and alot good psy melodies that come in the highest levels that u can imagine.
this album sure was oner of the "black horses" that worth big money. once i bought it and already 7-9 months its tuch my brain with the original sound and great studio work.

btw - wasnt it me that reviewed it in past ??
yossi
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 14, 2002 22:59
yeah... i think so           if you want to be rich, u`ve got to be a bitch!
cave girl

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 15, 2002 17:54
well that cd work hard at my place too since i got it from eli...

i like the most:

4.Accident in Ibiza

5.Sentiero

and who dont like tecno-house wont find it too atractive.

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : May 18, 2002 17:37
as u see yossi,u can treview it for a lots of times but the result will same. no result.
cheer
yossi
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 20, 2002 23:20
hey... i did my best

just wanted ppl to notice this 1 coz not many listened to it.

i think ppl dont read it coz the title says "2001"... bad for them

boom           if you want to be rich, u`ve got to be a bitch!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Kinetico - atmosphere (flying rhino 2001)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance