Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Germany - KILLERBUDS FROM BRAZIL IN EUROPE IN MARCH 2009 looking for split the flight ticket with organiser
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

KILLERBUDS FROM BRAZIL IN EUROPE IN MARCH 2009 looking for split the flight ticket with organiser

atyss sonic
Atyss

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Nov 13, 2008 17:38:30
Dear organiser

My name is Greg Morand aka Atyss, I am manager of Sonic Motion Records based in Paris , we are planning a label party for the release of HYPNOTWIST VA on the 14/03/09 and we want to get KILLER BUDS in a liveact. They have released their 2nd album this year & will be on the HYPNOTWIST VA and we will release their 3rd album in April 2009. The price for a flight from brazil to france is between 1000 > 1500€ , i looking for organisers who would be interested in booking them for a party in order to split the price of the flight.
Keep me posted... atyss@sonicmotionrecords.com

here is their bio et their myspace link.......

In 2003, after studying, listening, composing and acquiring last generation equipment, Tarcisio and Cochi decided they were ready to start their own project... that’s how Killer Buds was born. Their sound is high-energy power trance, filled with stomping powerful kicks, ripping synths and thundering bass lines, all mixed up in a Powerful and professional production.
The sound is less experimental then their other side-project Insect Seeker, but not less interesting, and made with only one goal: To rip every crowd apart in pure mental bliss! Killer Buds is a project that is satisfied only with the highest quality in their tunes, whether it's in the music it self or in the use of last generation equipment for the most outstanding and powerful production. Melodic and aggressive sounds are some of the characteristics that go way past the traditional line known in most psy-trance nowadays.
They are presenting different rhythms and grooves, without loosing track in senseless experimentation. The duo released many tracks in compilations for many labels worldwide and made their own compilation "Tropical Storm" in the Brazilian label WFC and one album Interfiber Skunk.
Killer Buds is a project that is strongly putting a mark on the psy-trance scene worldwide in the last couple of years and their influence is increasing everyday. In 2005 and 2006 they have toured through many countries in Europe to promote their powerful sound, some of the countries visited were Belgium, France, Holland, Portugal and Norway. After the unforgettable live act in new years for 10500 people at Universo Paralello the biggest festival in Brazil.
They have released their second album: Synthetic Vision on the Indian label Beyond logic, & they joined Sonic Motion to release their much awaited 3rd album.
Stay connected!!!
http://www.myspace.com/killerbudsbr

http://www.sonicmotionrecords.com
          www.sonicmotionrecords.com
www.soundcloud.com/atyss
www.facebook.com/atyssmusic
www.youtube.com/user/sonicmotionrecords
www.facebook.com/bonnieandclydemusic
Mind Funk
Mind Funk

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 14, 2008 05:03
Contact me in msn mate ( shawnodese@mind-funk-music.com )...I might have a gig for the 7th of March I allready spoke with Cochi about it, I approached the promoter and am waiting for an answer...
          "Mind over Matter"

www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
Trance Forum » » Forum  Germany - KILLERBUDS FROM BRAZIL IN EUROPE IN MARCH 2009 looking for split the flight ticket with organiser

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance