Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Killer Buds - Interfiber Skunk (Ketuh Records 2005) CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Killer Buds - Interfiber Skunk (Ketuh Records 2005) CD

P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : May 11, 2005 21:27
THe album as a whole portrays various facets of the same gem. Naturally there are some evidences of continuity which IMHO benefits the flow of the cd.

We have also tried to show how far Killer Buds have come since their debut release track Another world in V/A suspended Reality (kthcd004).

http://www.ketuhrecords.com/releases_suspendedreality.php

Bom trabalho rapazes e obrigado
Enjoy as we do!

www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
Enzio
Mad Hatters

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 12, 2005 03:16
Quote:

On 2005-05-11 21:27, P_Mac wrote:
THe album as a whole portrays various facets of the same gem. Naturally there are some evidences of continuity which IMHO benefits the flow of the cd.

We have also tried to show how far Killer Buds have come since their debut release track Another world in V/A suspended Reality (kthcd004).

http://www.ketuhrecords.com/releases_suspendedreality.php

Bom trabalho rapazes e obrigado
Enjoy as we do!

hey Mac my great friend and partner thanks for belive in our work, we respect Ketuh, thanks to all the crew and who have belive in our work, thanks thanks thanks ...
More crazy tunesss cominggg soon we have some side projects cominggg toooooo, soon will be with u, hope see u soon my friend.

Hugs

See u in Matrix

Enzio@MAD HATTERS <<WIRED MUSIC/Crash Management>>
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : May 13, 2005 18:26
ohhh myyyy goddd just heard the sample's of this killing bud's.... ordering a copy right now....
@ p mac

keep the good vibes coming brother .... it's unbelievable release .... killer times            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Concept
Concept

Posted : May 13, 2005 18:30
Hey Enzo !!!

Well done guys, i really enjoy the album, some killer tunes!! Hope we catch up soon for a crasy VS tracks brothers !!!

keep going you rocksss !!!!!

Bom ...

noon.
colon

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 14, 2005 04:01
i've listened to the samples at psyshop, and then listened again at a record store but it just doesn't do for me

it's probably not bad music but the basslines and the melodies seem to be completely lacking in originality
buzzee
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  64
Posted : May 14, 2005 23:33
Its a smashing album.....
love most of the tracks....

Yaa...one thing for sure is most of the tracks or more or like similar....still Amazing...
kameleonpangea36
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  77
Posted : May 15, 2005 23:22
this cd is better than theyre tracks on the comps, these tracks seem a little more crispy, very original sounding, ive been very pleased with all of kethu releases that ive gottn so far, this cd for sure fits in theyre style, one thing i would have to say though is that i wish the kicks were a little more bass heavy they seem to be a little to high-end, but this is merely my opinion, great cd happy to support kethu

peace-kameleon           
label: www.pureperceptionrecords.org
design: www.designsbymattbryson.com
soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/kameleon-pangea
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 16, 2005 12:30
Quote:

On 2005-05-15 23:22, kameleonpangea36 wrote:
this cd is better than theyre tracks on the comps, these tracks seem a little more crispy, very original sounding, ive been very pleased with all of kethu releases that ive gottn so far, this cd for sure fits in theyre style, one thing i would have to say though is that i wish the kicks were a little more bass heavy they seem to be a little to high-end, but this is merely my opinion, great cd happy to support kethu

peace-kameleon

Glad you noticed . . . and Thanks for the support           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

mash

Posted : May 19, 2005 11:39
Good work guys....One of the fine albums of the year..I was eagerly waiting for this one...I expected to be a bit darker but still srtist doesent fail to impress me with his intelligent production skiils....I njoyed playing few tracks in the morning and they worked very well....Some tracks mite have a similar sound but i reckon that's a killerbud sound...
Thanks ketuh for this one and good luk with future releases...I m sure the next release comin out in june wud be the one of the top releases of the year..Wiith 60% oz talent,each and every track is capable of bombarding human minds...
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 19, 2005 11:42
Quote:

On 2005-05-19 11:39, mash wrote:
Good work guys....One of the fine albums of the year..I was eagerly waiting for this one...I expected to be a bit darker but still srtist doesent fail to impress me with his intelligent production skiils....I njoyed playing few tracks in the morning and they worked very well....Some tracks mite have a similar sound but i reckon that's a killerbud sound...
Thanks ketuh for this one and good luk with future releases...I m sure the next release comin out in june wud be the one of the top releases of the year..Wiith 60% oz talent,each and every track is capable of bombarding human minds...

Namate Baba,
glad it finally made it there
When we were in sydney thats pretty much what we heard in your car remember?

Hyperspatial will be there soooooon

Boom from sunny Skopje           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

Trance2MoveU
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : May 19, 2005 21:44
This is an absolute stormer of an album! I like all the tracks. Real powerful and very interesting. Awesome work!

mdk
Beartrap Machine
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : May 20, 2005 14:23
Yeah I listened to this one yesterday in a shop here in South Africa.

I was very impressed.

This is very good work.

Well done to Killer Buds and Kethu recs.
HappYLeptiC
Double R.E.L. / Freeze

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 21, 2005 04:57
Hi there P-Mac & the Killer Buds guys !!!
just recieved our copies , although we had the chance 2 listen 2 it b 4...
i think this is a very good album - well produced, pumped up morning fullon.
sounds like the guys gave lots of time & effort in it & in the production of it because it sounds splendid...gr8 basslines & grooves, gr8 drive, all fullon morning dancefloor smasheres i assume...
again - gr8 work guys - congregultions, & 2 u P-Mac, dear friend 4 another gr8 rls from your label - Ketuh Records...
Keep It Up           Freeze Album "ORCHESTRA" - Out Soon !!!
freezetrance@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/doublerelparrot
www.fractalrecords.ch
www.myspace.com/freezeisrael
uvego
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : May 26, 2005 22:59
oLa P_Mac...best Ketuh production till now !!!

congrats to brasilian trio, you do grat job whith this album...its Ketuh morning stile...first two tracks a little bit noisee for me, but with that sckreching in no.3 "I Got the Virus"...i realy get infected :} here this album starts rolling...
...and yes Mac... "Orbital Interference" is the track***KiLLer BuDs at its best !

nice, nice...
ajde paffkamo brate !!!

Started Topics :  73
Posted : May 27, 2005 01:04
I heared some of it from a friends copy, and I think that I'll order my copy right now =)           Peace & Love!

´·´*¨ ¯ ¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯
¸.·´* "Love.. Patiance.. Understanding.." / Trust In Trance"
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Killer Buds - Interfiber Skunk (Ketuh Records 2005) CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance