Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Top10 - Kickstarting into 2012 ... First selection by sG4rY (Sangoma/Purple Hexagon)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Kickstarting into 2012 ... First selection by sG4rY (Sangoma/Purple Hexagon)

sG4rY
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Feb 6, 2012 12:22:46
Some tracks you'll definitely be hearing in case you catch a dj-set of mine sooner or later:

1. Pineal - Shamanita (Purple Hexagon)
2. Scorb - Psycore (Antispin rmx) (Sangoma - unreleased)
3. Dust - Costa Freaka (Looney Moon)
4. Synthetic chaos vs Dirty Saffi - Chemical Transformation (unreleased)
5. Terrafractyl - A new level of reality (Vertigo)
6. Scorb - 13,5 Hours (Reanimated rmx) (Trick Music)
7. Insane Creatures - Mexican Base (ureleased)
8. Sychotria - Contact Learning (Hadra)
9. Ianuaria - Kabum (Blue Hour Sounds)
10. Electrypnose vs. Synthetic Chaos - Some hope left (Ektoplazm)

Enjoy!
          We watch a monkey perform not because he is an artist, but a monkey performing

www.facebook.com/DJ.sG4rY
www.sangomarecords.com
www.purplehexagonrecords.com
Sychotria
Sychotria

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 7, 2012 16:06
=)           Working with difficult psychedelic night expreriences.
www.sychotria.com
www.myspace.com/sychotria
www.bhooteshwara-records.com
daksinamurti
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  94
Posted : Feb 7, 2012 20:10
Nice tops amigo kinda look like mine ... hehe
@ Sychotria ... nice to see you guys are making music again ? any other tunes coming anytime soon ?           www.sangomarecords.com
https://www.facebook.com/Djdaksi
sG4rY
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 8, 2012 00:50
@Daksi: Indeed! Seems like we have a simular taste Next time Im just gonna copy + paste yours ok? See you soon Bru

@Sychotria: Looking forward to the final version of Perverse Incentive! Such a killah tune, very proud to release it on my upcoming VA on Sangoma Records!           We watch a monkey perform not because he is an artist, but a monkey performing

www.sangomarecords.com
sG4rY
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 8, 2012 11:14
for more music & infos:

http://soundcloud.com/sg4ry
https://www.facebook.com/DJ.sG4rY

thx for your interest!           We watch a monkey perform not because he is an artist, but a monkey performing

www.sangomarecords.com
Meta-Morphosis

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Feb 26, 2012 18:21
We really need rules of top 10 rescheduled. Unreleased music serves nothing here by a "status" of work.

I say Bann unreleased music in top 10 section, there is nothing called exclusive in this scene. @ a3k THINK ABOUT IT.

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
sG4rY
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 28, 2012 06:27
Quote:

On 2012-02-26 18:21, Meta-Morphosis wrote:
We really need rules of top 10 rescheduled. Unreleased music serves nothing here by a "status" of work.

I say Bann unreleased music in top 10 section, there is nothing called exclusive in this scene. @ a3k THINK ABOUT IT.

Stating unreleased tracks in a DJ-Top 10 has nothing to do with a status upgrade in my opinion but rather serves the purpose to promote and support upcoming music from artists one should keep in mind for the future. If unreleased tracks in the Top 10 are going to be banned, how would it be possible to do that anymore? This is one of the essential things a DJ can do: Let the crowd/label owners/promoters etc. know about the music he likes to see released/played! I don't see what's wrong with that?!?

www.sangomarecords.com
Meta-Morphosis

Posted : Mar 1, 2012 07:55
There is dj-artist section, promotional media for future promotion, if you are putting unreleased music then do put in some links also. I know we often bend the rules, but think about people who have no access to the unreleased music you are talking about ? and no MEDIA, how does that support anything you are promoting ? (common people)

If we should just wait for your media promotions, is that the drill ? the reason i am talking about top-10 here is on my own way, this music goes back to 90's and there are many many tracks which are so psychedelic but pushed away because the "djs" will play unreleased music. !! But Are you promoting new music, making a psychedelic journey for the people? or your next business venture ?

Just sharing a view-point. !
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
J
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Mar 1, 2012 17:25
Touché!
sG4rY
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 3, 2012 12:07
Dear Meta-Morphosis,

I am not going to answer to your business-venture and media drill allegations as this is not the standard on which I discuss. If you want different Top 10s, post them by yourself! There is plenty of good music from the 90s, make an oldschool Top10 or so! Feel free! Don't waste your time with getting angry about what other people post in Isratrance-sections

The tracks posted here are my favorites - my Top 10 - a selection of artists and music that is worth being posted in this section in my view-point ... only 3 out of 10 tracks here are unreleased, and yes ... 2 of them are going to be released within the next months, so don't worry, you'll get the tracks soon ... best would be direct from Beatport or Saikosounds

www.sangomarecords.com
Meta-Morphosis

Posted : Mar 3, 2012 12:33
Dear, Scary Gary

I am not bothered about what you post etc, i was only referring to unreleased music but it was discussed on your thread. I want to make it clear that i am Only posting an opinion. !! and thanks for showing me what i can do.

Although I can see your standards now of what you do with music and opinions. YOUR WAY, YOUR VIEW, YOUR TASTE. anyways, this has become offtopic now. Good luck with your ventures.

mokksh
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Mar 4, 2012 09:20
Shut up boys .... Play it cool and find more artists n tracks to fuck our ears ....

PLUR
Meta-Morphosis

Posted : Mar 4, 2012 10:24
Quote:

On 2012-03-04 09:20, mokksh wrote:
Play it cool and find more artists n tracks to fuck our ears ....

Haha yes ! People need to play it Open mindedly and psychedelically.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Top10 - Kickstarting into 2012 ... First selection by sG4rY (Sangoma/Purple Hexagon)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance