Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Electronica - kettel - Through Friendly Waters - (Sending Orbs) - 2005
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

kettel - Through Friendly Waters - (Sending Orbs) - 2005

verloc

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 29, 2005 10:02
hey i was just browsing through this forum as i do every now and then and i noticed that this very deserving artist has not received much mention here.

Kettel has released a number of albums on the past few years, although i've only been exposed to the 'Cuddle then Leave' EP and the 'Through Friendly Waters' album. if you like Plaid, you'll love this. it reminds me a lot of 'Spokes' and some of 'Rest Proof Clockwork'. there's some really introspective, clever melodies and some well-programmed, crunchy beats and its all presented with crystal clear production. listen closely and you'll be notice great complexity in the arrangements, but in spite of this its not too distracting to play in a crowded room. i'm still in that early infatuation mode, but i'm fairly convinced that 'Through Friendly Waters' is the best album i've heard this year and that 'Pinch of Peer' is the best track.

since i'm posting, i may as well add that a close second this year is Harmonic 33's 'Music for Film, Television & Radio' on Warp.

verl0c
hyperion
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Jun 1, 2005 01:40
Kettel is a weel respected artist..and he has produeced some really incredible tracks..i agree with you that his latest album is full of emotions and positive energy..
venos

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 8, 2005 08:36
i dont hear it is good?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Electronica - kettel - Through Friendly Waters - (Sending Orbs) - 2005

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance