Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJ Sets - KAHN - This Is Full-On Vol.4 - AH FM PsyDay Mix - Spring 2015
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

KAHN - This Is Full-On Vol.4 - AH FM PsyDay Mix - Spring 2015

kahn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Mar 31, 2015 02:57:18

Listen & Download here ---> https://soundcloud.com/djkahn/kahn-this-is-full-on-vol-4-ah-fm-psyday-spring-2015

This mix was done for Afterhours.FM (AH.FM)'s PsyDay 2015 event brought to you by @JonathanAllyn - and doubles as "This Is Full-On Vol.4" the continuation of my beloved mix series which showcases the most cutting edge Full-On Psytrance around! This mix goes back to my roots as a DJ, highlighting the more melodic, funky, driving, high energy Full-On sounds! This mix is laced with emotion and drive to spare, and is intended for those peak morning Full-On hours at outdoor Psytrance festivals. As always the mix is FREE to download! Feel free to leave some comments. Hope you all enjoy!

::Tracklist::
01. Astrix - Poison (Bizzare Contact RMX)
02. Orca - In The Jungle
03. Vibe Tribe vs Spade - Spirit Of Trance (Shivatree RMX)
04. Abomination - Jekyl & Hide (Brain Attack RMX)
05. 1200 Micrograms - Microdot
06. Power Source - Granada (Bizzare Contact RMX)
07. Psydrop - Surfing In Noises (Bizzare Contact RMX)
08. Astrix - Mir (Electro Sun RMX)
09. Artsense - Psychedelics
10. Digicult - Red Planet (Spirit Architect RMX)
11. 1200 Micrograms - Shiva's India (Outsiders RMX)
12. Man With No Name - Evolution (Digicult RMX)           http://www.soundcloud.com/djKAHN
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Mar 31, 2015 12:51
Firstly thanks for sharing

some real old skool classics remixes in this set, some real popular ones ..... gonna have to give this a listen just for the nostalgia itself .... keep up the good work ... boom           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Apr 1, 2015 16:19
I totally agree, great tracklist. I really miss this sound, they dont make music like this any more. This is proper morning music to dance too. Too much dark music these days.

Keep up the good work.           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
kahn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Apr 3, 2015 12:07
Hey thanks guys for the great feedback! YES I love melodic sounds like this! Actually this is all NEW stuff if you can believe that. Yes a few are definitely remixes of old classics, but overall this is an indication of where the sounds are going NOW! Look up the tracks here, and that should lead you to more like it coming out NOW. It's an exciting time honestly for this music! But I do agree there is something special about these classics too.

If you like this, I highly recommend following me on soundcloud and checking out my other sets. Unless it's a progressive set, my sets are pretty consistently in this direction of Full-On.

Also glad to see this forum get some activity! Ha!           http://www.soundcloud.com/djKAHN
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Apr 4, 2015 17:00
We`re still here, Kahn!!
A sort of "Walking Dead" blue screen...
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Apr 6, 2015 21:19
Quote:

On 2015-04-03 12:07, kahn wrote:
Hey thanks guys for the great feedback! YES I love melodic sounds like this! Actually this is all NEW stuff if you can believe that. Yes a few are definitely remixes of old classics, but overall this is an indication of where the sounds are going NOW! Look up the tracks here, and that should lead you to more like it coming out NOW. It's an exciting time honestly for this music! But I do agree there is something special about these classics too.

If you like this, I highly recommend following me on soundcloud and checking out my other sets. Unless it's a progressive set, my sets are pretty consistently in this direction of Full-On.

Also glad to see this forum get some activity! Ha!

Yup I have been following you on soundcloud and have listened to most of your sets. Liked most of them. BTW congrats on new radio show, all the best for its future.

BTW I would still prefer a set with the classics not the remixes. These are timeless pieces to dance too. dj psytek a friend of mine used to make great classic sets Goa and Full on. He used to post his sets on this forum in the past. Love the old sounds.

Please keep up the good work and post more sets like these.
          Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJ Sets - KAHN - This Is Full-On Vol.4 - AH FM PsyDay Mix - Spring 2015

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance