Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Jurek Przezdziecki- Qwerty Poema EP (Cocoon, Mar. 2009)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Jurek Przezdziecki- Qwerty Poema EP (Cocoon, Mar. 2009)

shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Apr 7, 2009 07:53:24
Jurek Przezdziecki- Qwerty Poema EP (Cocoon, Mar. 2009)
1. Qwerty Poema 6:21
2. By Epoxy in Burnout 5:31

Jurek Przezdziecki has been roaming around the electronic music scene and releasing musical goodies in many forms and under many guises for almost a decade. Enough to mention the names Bigwigs, Preacox, Epi Centrum as some of his projects, with releases in labels such as Digital Structures, Boshke Beats, Hadshot Haheizar, Spiral Trax, Whirlpool, Zenon & many more. Now he releases a digital EP on techno pillar Cocoon and soon another EP is expected on Traum Schallplatten.

This EP is a unique mix of sounds and the first word that comes to my mind while listening to it is “fun!”. It’s a mix of minimal techno moves and freestyling abstract classical and jazzy elements, all in a captivating atmosphere. An atmosphere that manages to suck me into some parallel Alice in Wonderland dimension- colourful, happy, funny, and yet a place where things aren’t quite normal. All that is done with an irresistible ass shaking groove and funk that make your body move of its own accord. At times it reminds me of the more abstract Minilogue pieces, but this is more funky, more in your face.
Querty Poema is a lively groover with a beautiful melody and a dreamy contemplating and very optimistic feel to it, while By Epoxy in Burnout offers a more mysterious and sneaky environment with a more minimal robotic grooves and moves.

Recommendetion: Fresh stuff! Very musical, mighty groovy, full of feel. Watch out- here come the weird dancing people! Highly recommended.
          ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Apr 8, 2009 12:58
Definite thumbs up. Very refereshing and different, one can really hear that Jurek had a lot of fun producing these two tracks in the studio. I like both tracks, and they both get better with time, which is always a good thing. Sweet!

On a related note, is there any polish person who can pronounce his last name, record it and upload it? I would have no idea how to even start articulating this random assortment of consonants...
          Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
KINO OKO
Bigwigs

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Apr 8, 2009 22:52
sure          www.kinooko.pl
KINO OKO
Bigwigs

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Apr 8, 2009 22:52

www.kinooko.pl
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Apr 9, 2009 11:10
Hehe, thanks!!! I like the tone you are saying it, as if you were talking to a complete retard...

But, who knows what you are saying after the initial name pronounciation, you could be calling me a morbidly obese parasitical tapeworm living inside a homesexual orang-utans cornhole after it was gangraped by a dozen aids-ridden elefants that were spawned by the unholy union of the creatures living inside Goa Gils dreads and the twelve flesh eating vaginas of Kali...or maybe not           Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
assaf
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Apr 10, 2009 03:52
now your small penis isn't your biggest problem ha?           myspace.com/megaka
Mike A
Subra

Started Topics :  185
Posted : Apr 11, 2009 19:02
how to pronounce Przezdziecki?
PRAECOX
Bigwigs

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Apr 13, 2009 16:59
Quote:

On 2009-04-11 19:02, Mike A wrote:
how to pronounce Przezdziecki?

"rz" it's like "sh" in english words "shadow" or "shell"

"dzi" it's like "ji" in word "jingle"

P[sh]ez[ji]ecki

"Soft as possible" - Morton Feldman

http://jurekprzezdziecki.net/
J
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Apr 13, 2009 20:50
And "Vanderlai Silva" is actually pronounced Wanderley Silva...
Bom*shankar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jan 2, 2010 07:45
this is funky stuff. polish grooves! i like. need 2 check more from him...
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Jan 3, 2010 04:57
Good stuff, but I have a hard time mixing stuff with both tracks cause of the twicked sounds           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
TheOneWhoMakesYouCrazy

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 11, 2010 22:28
lol ! you guys should understand what the guy is talking about (find someone to translate it) absolutely killa haha nice one.
It is about the reason why Jurek went musicaly solo.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Jurek Przezdziecki- Qwerty Poema EP (Cocoon, Mar. 2009)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance