Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  South East & East Asia - JUNGLE EXPERIENCE/ 1st April 2011/BanTai/koh Pangan/Thailand
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

JUNGLE EXPERIENCE/ 1st April 2011/BanTai/koh Pangan/Thailand

oddicon

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 26, 2011 13:13:42

APRIL 1st JUNGLE EXPERIENCE IS PROUD TO PRESENT OUR ANNUAL FIRE SPINNING COMPETION AND A PREMIER LINEUP OF SPECIAL INTERNATIONAL GUEST AND THE FINEST RESIDENT DJS ON THE ISLAND!

PETER G / BLUE & GREEN PARTY/ GER
TRIBAL SKY/ RUS
DARRAGH CASEY/ IRE
...CHACRUNA/ JUNGLE EXPERIENCE/ GER

LUI RAPTOR/ UNITED COLOURS OF TRANCE/AUSTRALIA
OBSSESSIV/ ZOOM BAR/ ISRAEL
SARAH FAIRY/ JUNGLE EXPERIENCE/ CAN
VENUS VIBES/SHIVA MOON/ GER

ANYONE WISH TO COMPETE IN OUR FIRE SPINNING CONTEST PLEASE APPLY THROUGH THIS EVENT WALL OR JUNGLE EXPERIENCE GROUP WALL AS ONLY 10 PLACES AVAILABLE.

1st PRIZE OF 5000 BAHT
2nd PRIZE OF 3000 BAHT
3rd PRIZE 2000 BAHT

Taking you on a magical journey of tech/deep house, minimal,
progressive through to full on psy trance

WELCOME to the most beautiful party experience on Koh Phangan! Come to admire our amazing magical flower garden wonderland, water features and unique organic light installations with a natural river running through the party

We have a 4 MAN PROFESSIONAL FIRE-SHOW TEAM and UV light and laser-show. amazing nature chill-out area, FREE POOL TABLE, delicious Thai restaurant open all night

****FREE ENTRY for EVERYONE BEFORE 11pm!!!!*****

Ticket only 300 baht + free drink!!!

In BAANTAI 1KM BEHIND 7/11 FOLLOW THE SIGNS
FIND us on FACEBOOK AND DontStayIn.com

Jungle Experience is a unique Eco party location which will stay in your heart forever..♥ Respect nature and help us protect the forest on our Island.

**Our magical chill out flower garden is soon to be open daily & hosting regular activites & day time events. If you are interested in hosting an event or activity with us, please get in touch!**

Friday, April 1 at 10:00pm - April 2 at 8:00am

BAANTAI, KOH PHANGAN

- o d d
EPICtribe/Vantara Vichitra
www.vantaravichitra.com
VA - Schismatic Transposition [out on May 6th 2011]
Moonclear
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  48
Posted : Apr 27, 2011 23:06
oh, my Goodness. All this sounds So Awesome, I am jumping out of my seat with joy. I want to Fly to KPG!!!

'Come to admire our amazing magical flower garden wonderland, water features and unique organic light installations with a natural river running through the party'

SOUNDZ Good to ME!! What about MUSIC!!! Whatta soundz - what a Vibe ! Good Energy!!!! Ah if I were there I would revel in the music and good times. In fact I feel a sonic shamanic projection which is so appropriate to the worldwide forum. PSyTrip unite! Peace in Trance!! LOVE Mc.
Trance Forum » » Forum  South East & East Asia - JUNGLE EXPERIENCE/ 1st April 2011/BanTai/koh Pangan/Thailand

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance