Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  The Workshop - June Rashava & Senzar - Beautyful You. Please give you'r opinion!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

June Rashava & Senzar - Beautyful You. Please give you'r opinion!

Dainty Doll
June Rashava

Started Topics :  49
Posts :  426
Posted : Jun 10, 2005 23:42
Quote:

On 2005-06-10 22:52, kikola wrote:
whoooooops my mistake you got me all wrong man!!
I wanted to compliment your song but I wrote it in a confusing way....

It is great BRAVO!!! ( now it looks better )

Maybe you should lower the reverb on the piano and make the pad a litlle bit more complex and did you made it in reason because I can almost feel the phaser on the pad ???? And the stereo echo form the reverb on the piano

Boom





Ooh. Alright. Yeah it just seemed negative, and i dont mind negative cretisism, because that is also good, i just want reasons, so i know what it is thats not good.

Yeah i know the reverb on it is quite high on some. Specially my vocal in the end is too loud and to much reverb.



Thank you           http://crackwhoremodels.dk/dainty_doll.html

www.myspace.com/djdaintydoll

www.myspace.com/junerashava
strangefreakquency
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posts :  1330
Posted : Jun 13, 2005 10:10
nice one lil june
keeep working and keep the voice in shape sounds amazing
best of luck
avi
Silent Scream
Silent Scream

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  711
Posted : Jun 13, 2005 15:46
sounds very intelligent!

looking forward to check out some more like this...

it gets a bit monotonic sometimes...but overall i really like it..

whose senzar?

keep it up june           www.myspace.com/silentscreamuzic]
www.myspace.com/tacticrec[/b]
Dainty Doll
June Rashava

Started Topics :  49
Posts :  426
Posted : Jun 13, 2005 19:04
Quote:

On 2005-06-13 15:46, Silent Scream wrote:
sounds very intelligent!

looking forward to check out some more like this...

it gets a bit monotonic sometimes...but overall i really like it..

whose senzar?

keep it up june




Thank you veyr much.

If you want to hear more of mine i got 2 new releases on Kagdelicious vol. 2 out on Saiko sounds the end of this month.

Senzar is a good friend of mine who is a DJ. He usually makes Dark Psy trance.
But he likes the stuff i do, so we decided to do a track together while i was in Denmark, my home.           http://crackwhoremodels.dk/dainty_doll.html

www.myspace.com/djdaintydoll

www.myspace.com/junerashava
Freeflow
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posts :  3709
Posted : Jun 14, 2005 03:09
Nice track indeed! Emotional and floating...

but whats up with the male voice saying "beautiful" all the time? its too much in my opinion.. he could say something else for a change or just chant some...

i think you should choose a good spot for that sample, and dont run it so many times...

just my opinion..
Dainty Doll
June Rashava

Started Topics :  49
Posts :  426
Posted : Jun 14, 2005 14:47
Quote:

On 2005-06-14 03:09, New Era Scientist wrote:
Nice track indeed! Emotional and floating...

but whats up with the male voice saying "beautiful" all the time? its too much in my opinion.. he could say something else for a change or just chant some...

i think you should choose a good spot for that sample, and dont run it so many times...

just my opinion..



Thank you very much. Deffinently usefull.

Yes i think you are right now that i listen to it again.

The reason, tho, why he says beautyful, is because it is the theme of the track.

We are singing/telling, that trhru all your life, no matter if you change or stay who you are, you are still beautyfull.

But i see what you mean.

Thanx           http://crackwhoremodels.dk/dainty_doll.html

www.myspace.com/djdaintydoll

www.myspace.com/junerashava
Jon Kenobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posts :  90
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 14:12
always a pleasure to listen to your tunes June......although I think this one is rubbish........























........just kidding chuck           PsyPneumatix Records - www.psypneumatix.com
VA ~ About Time ~ Compiled by Jon Kenobi & Fresh ~ OUT NOW!
VA ~ Hypersenses ~ Compiled by Syzmix ~ OUT NOW!
Psyboriginal ~ Unleashed ~ OUT NOW!
Fingax
Cosmic Station

Started Topics :  82
Posts :  1235
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 15:10
just to say that i've seen u have a collaboration track in the next Hom Mega comp. wich sound very good. well done..
Looking forward to hear that tune..
Take care
Dainty Doll
June Rashava

Started Topics :  49
Posts :  426
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 15:23
Quote:

On 2005-06-16 15:10, Fingax wrote:
just to say that i've seen u have a collaboration track in the next Hom Mega comp. wich sound very good. well done..
Looking forward to hear that tune..
Take care




Can you tell me more? Because i did'nt know about this

I got some upcoming on BNE very soon. And soon in Spun. But not hommega
          http://crackwhoremodels.dk/dainty_doll.html

www.myspace.com/djdaintydoll

www.myspace.com/junerashava
Silent Scream
Silent Scream

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  711
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 17:41
but u only sing on those tunes right?           www.myspace.com/silentscreamuzic]
www.myspace.com/tacticrec[/b]
Fingax
Cosmic Station

Started Topics :  82
Posts :  1235
Posted : Jun 17, 2005 04:32
Quote:

On 2005-06-16 15:23, June Rashava wrote:

Can you tell me more? Because i did'nt know about this

I got some upcoming on BNE very soon. And soon in Spun. But not hommega




Shure.. ur right.. sorry.. i always mess up bne with hom mega and vice versa. its in the brain hehe i see one thing and say other:p although only with this lables hehe ..
anyway
all the best
Dainty Doll
June Rashava

Started Topics :  49
Posts :  426
Posted : Jun 17, 2005 11:51
Quote:

On 2005-06-17 04:32, Fingax wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-06-16 15:23, June Rashava wrote:

Can you tell me more? Because i did'nt know about this

I got some upcoming on BNE very soon. And soon in Spun. But not hommega




Shure.. ur right.. sorry.. i always mess up bne with hom mega and vice versa. its in the brain hehe i see one thing and say other:p although only with this lables hehe ..
anyway
all the best



Haha it's all good, and thank you

Silent Scream - Yes if you read what i quoted on it sayd "collaboration"


All the best to all..

          http://crackwhoremodels.dk/dainty_doll.html

www.myspace.com/djdaintydoll

www.myspace.com/junerashava
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posts :  2135
Posted : Jun 17, 2005 12:10
yo cunt

really good track you and thokatatatatat have made

really excited to see you agian in a few weeks so time for crackwhore road trip agian

ps. patsy needs changeing           www.myspace.com/trollatcrackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/crackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/cwmdeco
Ringo Gringo
AnnoyingNinjas

Started Topics :  18
Posts :  139
Posted : Jun 17, 2005 12:25
hmm... link has expired again :[ and i never got to hear it... he he... is it possible to upload it again plz?           Your ancestors probably got raped by my ancestors....

TOTAL VIKING POWER!!!

And may the Forest be With You...
Dainty Doll
June Rashava

Started Topics :  49
Posts :  426
Posted : Jun 17, 2005 13:05
http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=125UVRCMPKK8K3PLL0FA1AQL2I

New link... The sound is still not complete. Keep that in mind please


          http://crackwhoremodels.dk/dainty_doll.html

www.myspace.com/djdaintydoll

www.myspace.com/junerashava
Trance Forum  Forum  The Workshop - June Rashava & Senzar - Beautyful You. Please give you'r opinion!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance