Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - JOHNSON CITY, TN --- April 28th 2007 --- Medimonks, Shapestatic, Myrkabah, Psyonic, ATLPsy
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

JOHNSON CITY, TN --- April 28th 2007 --- Medimonks, Shapestatic, Myrkabah, Psyonic, ATLPsy

bastardsamadhi

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 27, 2007 19:53
E V O L V E

seven hours of psychedelia brought to you by trance-missionary raindog and friends

8pm BLUE SPECTRAL MONKEY (interchill records, t.o.u.c.h. samadhi - Asheville, NC.) www.interchill.com
vs.
MEDISIN (t.o.u.c.h. samadhi - Asheville, NC.) touchsamadhi.com
downtempo building up to and into psytrance

11pm SHAPESTATIC (gaian mind records, t.o.u.c.h. samadhi - Asheville, NC. & Knoxville, TN)
live psytrance

1230am MYRKABAH (black magik records - Asheville, NC)
www.blackmagikrecords.com
dark psytrance

145am PSYONIC (psybertribe records, tpp, t.o.u.c.h. samadhi - Knoxville, TN)
www.psybertribe.org
neurotrance

VISUALS by PSYONIC
DECO by ATLANTA PSY
www.atlantapsytrance.net

Saturday, April 28th, 2007, 8pm - 3am @ the Casbah, 807 W. Walnut St., Johnson City, TN
$10 at the door - 18 to enter - 21 to drink - no entry without valid I.D.

Directions:

coming east on I-26 take exit 24, keeping to the left, turn left onto 321S / 67W University Parkway
coming west on I-26 take exit 24, turn left under overpass onto 321S / 67W University Parkway
go aproximately 1.9 miles and turn right at the light before mcdonalds onto W. Walnut St.
go aproximately one tenth of a mile - venue is on right just past subway & behind italian pizza pub

Medisin

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 27, 2007 20:59
Trancin out the U.S. one freak at a time !!!!            **Feel the breeze upon your soul **
PsyTrancess

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 27, 2007 22:52
Yummy lineup!!! Can't wait to see everyone out on the dancefloor.           :idea: “Sometimes you have to lose your mind before you can come to your senses.” – Peaceful Warrior :idea:
MR VOMERS

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 03:21
rip it up guys!! i'll be doing the daddy dance!            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
bastardsamadhi

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 19:41
when is the ATL train making it up?

I should be there around 7 or 8...
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : May 1, 2007 03:40
hmmm what to say! we had a good doof in JC. mostly asheville and knoxville people, not too many locals...
some sound issues at first b4 bastard hooked up the mackie system, very nice after. medimonks (me and medisin) played a practice set of our own material and that went pretty well.
Shapestatic stole the show however, with thier new album about to be released on Gaian mind Records!!! they showed us all what thier style is about, deep, techy, super dialed in jams!
asheville local myrkabah kept the energy up but the crowd couldnt keep up for long, apparently there werent many still standing when psyonic came on for his trademark slammingness.
nice deco by the pyite/atl gang is fun to see outside of atlanta.
it was fun and worth the trip, though im not sure the town is ready... perhaps further infection is needed before the virus can take hold hahaha
boom
          www.bluespectralmonkey.com
www.touchsamadhi.com
www.interchill.com
www.metacrew.com
www.nw-psy.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - JOHNSON CITY, TN --- April 28th 2007 --- Medimonks, Shapestatic, Myrkabah, Psyonic, ATLPsy

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance