Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Johann Bley - Singularity (TIP World, 07.11.2005)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Johann Bley - Singularity (TIP World, 07.11.2005)

Templar^
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  105
Posted : Sep 27, 2005 23:48
Johann Bley - Singularity

TIP World, 2005

Tracklist:

1. Come Up To The Lab
2. Creeparator
3. Black Cobra
4. Remote Launcher
5. Windicator
6. Right Here On The Floora
7. Same Same But Different
8. Klingones Warp
9. Styler
10. Stranded

Info: (taken from www.tipworld.co.uk)

The new album from Johann Bley has arrived!! One of the true pioneers of the scene, Johann is wildly original, dramatic and exciting. His music brings a real depth and individuality to our catalogue. Metalic, industrial, techno, Gothic Psy Trance from one of the big characters. Some heavy duty music, at times dark and others light, his writing is skillfull artistry and he captures moments of pure magic that others can’t quite get to. He writes tunes with a structure that take you on a journey, like the original masters of the Psy Trance scene do. The tracks have a beginning, a middle and an end. Although some of the tracks have rocking guitar or an intense techno/trance feel, Johann’s music has “Soul”.

An ex member of Juno Reactor, if you ever you saw him perform live in Juno or solo (previously signed to Blue Room and Perfecto), you will remember. Always a talking point as he knows how to perform and excite. Seeing Johann hammer the drums, skin tight clothes, dark eyes and hair flying is a common memory of many of the classic great nights! Expect more of the same soon but with these amazing new tunes as the raw material. Maybe his 3 most famous tracks were New Kicks (Perfecto), Everythings Going Fine (Tip's "Yellow" album and remixed on "Purple") and perhaps the biggest Stranded (given a great new remix here on this album). Raja Ram is currently featuring in his set many of these tunes which have been giving his sound a lot of diversity and edge that others don't have. The tunes he is playing are, Creeperator, Come up to the Lab, Klingones Warp, Stranded, Black Cobra and Same Same But Different. Turn it up and marvel at the drama that is "Singlarity"....
          www.ektoplazm.com/2011/panta-deus - download for free Psytrance.pl's 10th anniversary compilation featuring 100% Polish psy-music (goa, prog, dark, full-on, chillout): Artha, Sundial Aeon and many more

www.psytrance.pl - Polish psytrance website
raider
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Sep 28, 2005 00:58
I'm looking forward to hearing some samples
          LABEL-DJ @ 3D VISION RECORDINGS | www.myspace.com/djraider | www.myspace.com/3dvisionrecordings
Templar^
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  105
Posted : Oct 9, 2005 11:34
Although this will be released on TIP World, I have high expectations. Bley is one talented guy, with "Stranded" (especially the remix by The Delta) being one my all-time favourites. The recent tunes on TIP's compilations were also quite good.           www.ektoplazm.com/2011/panta-deus - download for free Psytrance.pl's 10th anniversary compilation featuring 100% Polish psy-music (goa, prog, dark, full-on, chillout): Artha, Sundial Aeon and many more

www.psytrance.pl - Polish psytrance website
onyxura

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 9, 2005 13:09
Hmm, now That I did not expect. Should be interesting
Greg kun

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 9, 2005 13:12
I think Johann has always been better with partners than alone.
He wrotes some great stuff with Andreas Roll and of course with Ben Watkins (Fire of love as Jungle High or Midnight children on Bible of dreams).

But his first Lp on Blue Room didn't answer to all my expectations except 3-4 tracks (Stranded & Translucent).

The second one on GTN was almost the same sound with a little bit more "symphonic" structures.

But i feel Johann has much potential and i expect a lot of that new album.

At least it will be refreshing in comparaison with all that discount music who spreads herself since nearly two years.

Show us Johann
Astral699
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Oct 9, 2005 14:05
Have bad feelings about it :S His last track released on some of the latest tip compilations wasn't very good in my opinion.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Johann Bley - Singularity (TIP World, 07.11.2005)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance