Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Jens Buchert - Fruit Machine (Plusquam 2002)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Jens Buchert - Fruit Machine (Plusquam 2002)

Leon Psynesthesia
Psynesthesia
Started Topics :  38
Posted : Jun 6, 2002 19:45
1. Sine&Worm
2. Silent Fish
3. Qui Passe
4. Tropical
5. Rising Day
6. Fruit Machine
7. Bar Code
8. Desert Taxi
9. Bossa Del Nueva
10. Down Again
11. Syncopia
12. Sonar

Plusquam brings an album by this very talented producer from Stuttgart and it's the most surprising album i heard this year .
first when i saw this release i paid very little attention to it, but it got me after i heard just one track and i was stuck on it for a week.
first of all let me start by saying that the music has nothing to do with trance and trance oriented or influenced chill out .
the album does not have one style and combined from big beat and break beat, Drum n' Bass, Electro influences, jazzy and acoustic elements with experimental electronic "alternative" sound (alternative as oppose to usual chill out you might hear).

actually not always it's chill out because as much as it relaxes you, it picks you up the .
the general feel and mood varies as much as the styles do, sometimes it gets you with little melancholic touches and melodies, gentle warm soothing waves or spacey atmospheric D n' B and sometimes with darker and eerie vibes .
for me personally there was an immediate connection to the music, and i especially liked how it effects your mood in completely subtle, not obvious and different way to what i got used to with psychedelic music .
intelligent use of vocals and samples, the progression of music, the quality of composition and production all make the listening experience to a journey .

if you're fed up with regular and average music and want try something new and different this is an album for you .
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Jun 6, 2002 20:09
hahh..
great music indeed...
fruit machine on cover very funny and music salad delicios..

and great review..
          Believe your soul !
Le Lotus Bleu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Aug 24, 2002 23:15
Yes , a very good eclectism downtempo album with quality , nothing to do at all with Sphongle sounds.

If you like chill out and want to try something different ,try this album.

And you'll find a hidden track just affter Sonar
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Jens Buchert - Fruit Machine (Plusquam 2002)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance