Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - James Reipas - Uwaga [Freakdance Records - 2005]
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

James Reipas - Uwaga [Freakdance Records - 2005]

suomi guy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Nov 28, 2005 16:43
James Reipas is hailing from Helsinki, Finland and is a group of talented young electronic musicians who could easily be considered as pioneers of Finnish psychedelic dance music. The group consists of Kolmas Vasemmalta (guitar, vocals), Oskari Olevainen (percussion, vocals) and Kayab (keyboards).

James Reipas' debut album "This Is Not In Fashion" (DMTCD08) was released on the Australian experimental trance label Demon Tea Recordings in 2001 and it received wide appraisal within the trance scene and outside it as well. They also have one song ("7 Brothers / Themes and Variations") on Exogenic Records compilation "Fusion vs. Confusion" (EXOCD06) and one track ("String Of Pearls") on Demon Tea compilation "Not My Cup Of Tea" (DMTCD07).

James Reipas has an unique style of sound, combining both electro and psychedelic dance music with recorded live instruments such as flamenco guitars, live drums and percussion, etc. This is definitely not your average soft synth music with boring presets, as the group uses mainly hardware synthesizers and equipment to create their tracks, trusting on the good old MIDI. James Reipas doesn't believe in genre limitations either and they are not ashamed to send the same message to their listeners. They have been performing extensively in Finland and their wild live performances have gained tremendous popularity. The live sets of James Reipas are more based on improvisation and free flow than sticking to the original structures of the songs.

CD Name: James Reipas - Uwaga

Label Name: Freakdance Records

Track List:
01. We Are Not Intelligent
02. Baltic Sea
03. Rightto
04. Kasahum
05. Rauma
06. Nopsakka
07. Creatures
08. Nature of Reipas Part III
09. Why does it always have to be new?
10. Midnight Valssi
11. Syntikkaihme
12. Return

Release Date: TBA - 2005

UWAGA (Freakdance Records, FDCD06) continues the James Reipas saga from where their previous album left off. It features all the great trademarks of James Reipas music - great melodies, live instruments, songs you can both listen and dance to, songs for both day- and nighttime and everything in between. The album combines the best elements in both electronica and psychedelic dance music with a hint of rock music also. The tracks on this album have been made during the years 2002-2005. "Uwaga" also features brilliant mastering by audio engineer genius Simon Polinski (Psy-Harmonics, Australia).

Words are simply not enough to describe the music of James Reipas, since you don't need to be intelligent to learn to love it.

From Finland with love, check it out for yourself.
http://www.freakdancerecords.net/english/fdcd06.html           "My single one to cross the ways that have heart, any way that has heart. That way I cross, and the only test that is worth is to cross all its length. And that way I cross watching, watching, out of breath"
Don Juan
psyreviews
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  71
Posted : Nov 28, 2005 16:50
yes! proper music!!!!

cant wait =)           

http://www.psyreviews.com/clothing/
Gizmo77

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 28, 2005 23:13
Nice title, music also should be
Kolmas Vasemmalta

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 1, 2005 23:32
Release date is 16.12.
See also http://www.jamesreipas.net !
synapsi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 00:28
suomi guy - faster than lightning

I was just about to post something about this release to this Promotional-section.........

suomi guy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 01:58
Sorry man, I just couldn't resist
Good luck with this one, can't wait           "My single one to cross the ways that have heart, any way that has heart. That way I cross, and the only test that is worth is to cross all its length. And that way I cross watching, watching, out of breath"
Don Juan
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Dec 5, 2005 08:54

looks like top realese

www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
Palombus

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 5, 2005 20:47
i waiting to buy this album,:) i loooooooove so much James musics , i want says you very good luck with this one
Boom
www.apoxina.com
synapsi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 9, 2005 18:55
Only a week to go...

We have increased the special bonuses for pre-orderers to 50 first customers, in the spirit of Christmas
TweekerD

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Dec 12, 2005 01:22
Bom bom

a fine release for the end of the year!

BOM SUOMI           "We just got that Volcano lit...

...Gee, I thought Tarzan was set in Africa!"

- 1979 Flashdance, Haltya
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - James Reipas - Uwaga [Freakdance Records - 2005]

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance