Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - israel: Morrison Drops full moon festival 26-28 september 2007
← Prev Page
9 10 11 12 13 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

israel: Morrison Drops full moon festival 26-28 september 2007

PsyZivk

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 29, 2007 14:09
Quote:

On 2007-09-29 07:58, brAIn saBOtage wrote:
this is morison festival or caps festival???

how much police in one party??????

3 of my frinds busted in the partyyyyyy......

and much full on and psy and less darkkkkkk

see you in the next even....

Bro im sorry to hear that ur frieds got busted =/
about the music it was almost all festival dark at the main staGe
Nice smiling people Good vibes and loots of karhana on the dance floor
cool decoration very colorful
it was great party
everything was asswome except the high prices of food and drinks(you cant buy a drink unless u buy food !? wtf is that)
anyway had a great 3 days and lots of good music
Baabaam Shagaat crew

Al.x F.

Posted : Sep 29, 2007 14:45
Amazing event! for this 3 days i felt like in heaven!
nonstop music, sea, great people all over the place..

our tent was near the second stage and the dj's there played great music!
KILLER MUSIC at the main stage

all the place has psychedelic decorations!
and there where some tall creatures, one white and the other is black.. very nice and funny!
cool FIRE GAMES at night at the dancefloors

GREAT job you made Shagaat! see ya next time

by the way i pictured there so ill give ya all link soon.
eran-h

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 29, 2007 15:09
hello freaks!
i would like to say some good words for shagaat about this amazing & unforgeteble festival.
the location was great. the deco- fucking amazing! the line up- the best was ever- we couldn't ask for more! [may be shift ]. there was full on, progressive, dark- really great! and the chillout in the break- wow i was so high:)
the second stage was nice too. there were evreywhere beautiful deco.
the crowd was the best i have ever seen in parties and festivals. there wasn't even 1 ars. only smiling people.
all the artists were astonishing. my 5 best sets were: bliss, azax syndrom, technodrome, abomination and in panic. digitalphase gave great set too.
the less good thing i found was the long walk with the stuff to the area. last year the car was near, and a lot of people were thinking it will be easy to carry the stuff. but still - it was all worth it.

for summing: it was my best 3 days ever (like last year).
Thanx a lot Shagaat, and wish to be next year and the parties between them
~ElEcTrIc ScReAm~

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 29, 2007 15:33
Morison Drops you did great job!
the festival was crazy , the music was killer
azax ,orca & bliss kick my ass!!
the dancefloor was always colorful with nice people...no faces ...deco was beautiful..great location, the "taftafot" were so good at the sun
...almost the 2 hours that we wait outside to come in to festival all was great!!!
shagaat u did good investment ...good luck in the future...
Wicked

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 29, 2007 16:01
there should be a goa festival in israel
psyandfly booking

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 29, 2007 16:35
Thank you all beautifully ppl for coming!!!
I had to work 3 days, with almost no sleep, but every time i walked through the festival site and saw all the smiles and happy people it surly charged up batteries!!!
I hope you enjoyed the location, the sea, the deco, and of course... the music!!
See you all in Morrison Drops 2008
Love and light
Yulia
goaren
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Sep 29, 2007 16:41
well... let me start off by saying i was initally planning to go to the taz festival - but it didnt work out and i flowed with what came my way - which was morrison drops - which to be honest i didnt have real high expectations from as i know what went on last year - so here we go... first thing i have to say that it was a BLAST!!!

came on the first day in the evening and to my surprise there were just a few cops and noone was harrasing the freaks that came in... went to build my tent and took around the whole area and i must say it was frikkin BEAUTIFUL!!! really nice deco allover the place (tho more shade was needed, the shade was decorative but not enuf protection from the sun...) which blended very well with the beach and the restaurant, altho i must say that the camping area was a little too close to both stages (my tent was between the proggy stage and the main) but then again it was fun at times and i hardly slept anyways

the music was really excellent and so was the sound crisp and powerful music at both stages and i really liked the fact that i could hear the chillout music on the second day while i was chillin in the dead sea i cant mention anyone in particular cuz i heard most of the sets (except fungus funk which i really regret the only night i slept i missed him) and all of them were AWESOME except for maybe the guy that was before vectro electro, i also really really liked the proggy music that was playing but its such a shame that there were max 10 ppl at the prog stage (i guess they all left to taz...) cuz they played really good music, also whoever played the chillout it was beautiful! (cosmic k?)

theres one thing i must say tho - ok so there were hardly any people at the prog stage and it got closed - but on the last day to close the festival a few hours earlier just cuz there werent as much people as u expected and u wanted to cut back ? to cancel u recken and silicon sound? i was personally really expecting to hear them both and i know of more people that were dead tired and just waiting for u recken to come up and finish off this great festival - u cant do this to people who paid the full ticket price expecting to hear those artists no matter what... this is one really bad thing i have to say about this festival but it has to be said!

about the people - well it was mostly happy smiling beautiful people just wanting to dig their asses off like it should be, but there were some ugly faces and by ugly i dont mean looks but the way they act and ruin the vibe (for me atleast once when some nasty asshole on balloons came and demanded me to give him my morninglory flower) but atleast they didnt interfere too much.

the location has to be one of the best i ever partied in - sunrise sunset and fullmoon on the dead sea... what more can u ask?! beautiful view of the mountains behind and ofcourse the option to go down and spoil yourself with dead sea water and mud! way to go for giving us that option and putting around alot of shade on the beach
about the food thing (i cant say anything about the drinks cuz i didnt buy any but i heard it was really expensive aswell) - the food was HORRIBLE!!! and so were the prices, that was really disgusting of the owners of this place to charge so much money for such nasty food and force you to buy food if u want to buy a drink, i dont know how much the production has to do or was involved with this - maybe the owners didnt allow them to have food stalls or whatever - but they should have worked out something better cuz there were people that didnt come with food and had to pay alot for pretty much shit...

all in all i have to say i had a really good time and my feet hurt so bad but it was all worth it - thanks alot for all the freaks that made it so special and to shagaat for pulling off a great event on a great location with almost 0 police interference (unless u were sticking it in thier faces they didnt do anything but make sure we are safe - respect that)

i hope that the prod will take note of the things they need to improve (food/drinks/shade/camping location and absolutely no way cancelling artists) and more people will show up on the next(?) festival - these guys deserve it!

boom on u all... enjoy the pics and upload alot of yours!!!
ishayro

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 29, 2007 19:24
came at 12 at the first evening.
the decoracion was beautifull.
the food was pretty expensive so we went to eat in the gas station near the beach.
the set i liked best was azax syndrom set it was a blast an abomination too.
i liked jeremy set too and xerox and illumination.
one thing i didnt understand is why the party closed before the set of u-recken i really wanted to hear him alto i did a really great time,so much beautifull smiling faces and alot of pretty girls.
thanks shagaat for this great event           ----------trance is my extacy-----------
Seventh Sense

Posted : Sep 30, 2007 01:17
First of all want to thank to Shagaat, afilu she dafaktem otanu im ha ohalim idianim, even though one of the greatest events i ever been,
Second:the music was just great:
Haim kicked the place, fungus funk was just amazing, thanks alot to azax,get well soon bro..
thanks a lot to TFN zula you all ahla nadnedot guys i have get one for sure
Haim ya ose hagigat ba seter
Lenaaaaa love youu
peter_d

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 30, 2007 08:38
thanks for this festival it was good
to bad the progresive stage was not full like the main stage
see you next year morison crew
mdimv
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Sep 30, 2007 10:37
First> THANK YOU Shlomi, Adi and Shai (Shgaat)> Perfect work, you couldent do it better.

Sec.> Thank you Jeremy, Nimos Demos & Toxic and DR. Bliss for smashing great sets.
This was my favorites but the others was good as well.

Cheers fo all the morrison's that came down to the dead sea to dance and dance and dance...

About the food> when you rent a place like this you have to pay in some way (accept the money).
Shagaat had nothing to do with the food prices.
Same Same with the cups> It is a Festival (you got to take care and food as well).......

All in all>>>> Amazing 3 days, just start to recovering.
Full review later...

Inon.

adi "peter pan"
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 30, 2007 12:05
SHLOMI ...

i can only say that ..without you nothing would acttualy happened . i totally understand after this festival ..who is doing his job ..and who is just plaining around.... ( me and you understand very well about what i'm talking .. .

as for the artists --

DIGICULT - BEST melody i have ever heard ... BOOM on you bert ..amazing live set !!!

INSOMNIA - WWWOOOOOWWW ... that's the set i was waiting to hear for a long time ...
tom & orel ..YOU BLAST THE DANCE FLOOR !!!!

OFFCOURSE -- and all the respect to - WIZZY NOISE .... the track he end his set is 1 of the best ever !!!!

BOOM
          U-Kanuba Line ... Soon in MAY !!!!
hobit

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 1, 2007 09:32
there is a thing that i like

there is a sing that i write

wowwwwwww it was blast !!!!!

"scream of the butterfly"

thanks to all about the creating

a world that we like to live

boom on u all

see you next year

morrison drops festival part 3 :

"the lizard king"

goaren
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Oct 1, 2007 10:16
totally agree on the wizzy noise - his set was really perfect for the sunrise... i wish he played more
yulala

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 1, 2007 11:16
INSOMNIA - WOW, what a killa set! The best for me, waiting to hear you guys again

Winter Demon and Toxic , Azax were also blast!

Way to go guys!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - israel: Morrison Drops full moon festival 26-28 september 2007
← Prev Page
9 10 11 12 13 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance