Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Irresistible Meltdown  - Plusquam - 2002
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Irresistible Meltdown  - Plusquam - 2002

___Nomad
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 26, 2002 06:27:25
1. Auricular - Flight Control
2. Buzzmonx - Radiation
3. Buzz - Muun
4. Fabio - Select A level
5. Shaman - Retrospect
6. Segment - Basskissen
7. Alegria - Bitaloon
8. Slugger - Bomberclaad

since no one did it yet, i thought i'll be up for it and write a few words .
in this case it's hard to give an objective review since i really really like...no, love this cd, but i'll try .
so look if with this one i get your expectations too high (i doubt it coz this cd delivers), i'm sorry, but it's always more fun to write about something you love .
8 unreleased tracks here, all of very high quality and content, groovy progressive morning trance at it's best, it's not just a great compilation to dance to or a good listening cd, it's a total mood swinger, trust me this stuff makes you happy .
there's an even flowing feel during the whole cd, it's a complete a whole ONE , and like parts of puzzle the tracks reveal the whole picture in front of you .

Auricular - Flight Control - the journey begins, this one has a minimal tribal feel , no there's no wild African percussions, but the beat and the bass create special atmosphere that prepares you for a treat you're about to experience, nice to see something different from Auricular, still there's the usual great touches that put you in the diggin mode .

Buzzmonx - Radiation - this guy never disappointed no matter in what variation and who he works with, not only he gets better with every track, he still manages to innovate and keep you interested, one of best so far, great morning piece to stomp your feat on top of some mountain .

Buzz - Muun - at first it dosent sound like this one is going to work but wait and see it will surprise you, builds up really nicely and grows into something special .

Fabio - Select A level - one of the darker ones here, kicks harder, good party track not much more .

Shaman - Retrospect - this one is really something else, words simply can't describe what it does, so i won't even try, you have to listen , i'll only say that if i hear this at a beautiful party, i'm willing to die afterwards coz i'll die happy, it's better than sex, love or anything you can experience .
it's not just a brilliant energetic morning stomper, somehow i see here so much more than in anything else i heard, this is beauty .
this track has that unexplainable something many artists try to achieve to become great .

Segment - Basskissen - things get a little  faster here, another great tune for the morning times, melodic but not cheesy, jump people !

Alegria - Bitaloon - here comes Alegria with his style, slows things up a little to tell you that the end is near, voice samples repeated, like always nice percussion work, housy structures and warm sounds - nice .

Slugger - Bomberclaad - this is the way to finish a cd, another smooth track, fits perfectly after alegria, dubby bass line, floating sounds , pleasant warm feel .

this is not just party essence in a package it's so much more, get this, period . i don't know how but this one sure deserves the effort and the attention .

oh yeah favorites : 1,2,5,6 .

if someone wants to write all the details about the label, compilers, artists etc. you're welcome, i just don't have the patience :)

___MoDeRnMaDcHeN
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 24, 2002 22:08:24
I just wanted to add this is a great write-up :)

Sounds like a must have!
___starjoker
Old Forum Member
Posted : Mar 24, 2002 23:40:54
sure must one..

question is When i already will get it ?????

u like "this" guy Leon, everyweek u gotta BETTER  ;)
___Raul_Duke
Old Forum Member
Posted : Mar 24, 2002 23:57:17
thats what i call writing... ;-)
nice one leon,also nice tracks here,no 1 is very nice,very calming,2 4 6 and 7 r my favorites.
nicey nice :-)
___Joseph
Old Forum Member
Posted : Mar 25, 2002 04:53:08
this album have great tunes, its less trancy and more housy :-)
but really pumping and groovy.
must have for evry club...at the begining of the night :-)
___Nomad
Old Forum Member
Posted : Mar 25, 2002 06:13:15
thanks for your support and comments everybody, i hope you will enjoy it as much as i did ;)
___theodore
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 26, 2002 06:54:56
until now the best release of the year (in my opinion)
all traxx are just perfect !!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Irresistible Meltdown  - Plusquam - 2002

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance