Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - InterPhaze - Move To The Groove - zmacd025
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

InterPhaze - Move To The Groove - zmacd025

Steve Sai
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Feb 3, 2005 00:22
ARTIST: INTERPHAZE
ALBUM TITLE: MOVE TO THE GROOVE
LABEL: Z.M.A. Records
CATALOG: ZMACD025
RELEASE DATE: 25/01/2005
GENRE: PROGRESSIVE TRANCE

TRACKLIST:
01. JASMINE (135bpm)
02. TOUCH THE SUN (137bpm)
03. CHAMPAGNE (136bpm)
04. X-FADE (136bpm)
05. ANALOG BOX (138bpm)
06. POLYGON PHAZE (140bpm)
07. MOVE TO THE GROOVE (137bpm)
08. VIRTUAL SKY (140bpm)
09. IN YOUR EYES (136bpm)

I'm very happy for making this review..This album is one of the best for progressive trance scene
I can compare it with Antix-Lull,Ticon-Aero,Phony Orphants-Symphony,Frogacult-new l.p & more..
George Fotiadis is a close friend to me and collaborator at our U.P.C. TEAM Events and he
showed his work in public with Heliotrope tracks at the zma v/a's,
but now is here with more fresh sounds and this album is simply a KILLER!! l.p
Let's start the review...

01. Jasmine : The cd starts with a low bpm (135) track..Smashing bass & great samples all over the track and at the end Jasmine reminds me more the Heliotrope sound..A Beautiful start..

02. Touch The Sun : A Fantastic track!! I'm sure it'll be the 1st choice for many dj's..
Deep proggy bass together with percussions breaks and from the middle until the end more deep synths contributing a fast progressive rolling element..

03. Champagne : This is the 1st track that George written for this album..Various synths,lot of percussions and dark samples,give us a great track... ACTIVATE!!

04. X-Fade : This amazing song starts very smooth and continues very powerfull!!Groovy and deep sounds with emotional effects shakes you all the time! A must for the Dancefloors!!

05.Analog Box : One of my favourite track for dj set..Fat Basslines & dark melodies suit with deep & fast proggy synths..simply excellent!!

06.Polygon Phase : At this point the album getting a little bit darker.the effects drives you to a STRANGE EMOTION...Maybe George was at a very strange mood when written this track..after the middle of
the track new melodies rising in your face all the time. A perfect psy/proggy track!!!

07. Move To The Groove : The title of the cd now speaks!! Move to the Groove!! Futuristic sounds makes you feel that you acting in a space movie!!Many samples and fantastic loops keep you grooving on and on..

08. Virtual sky : I don't have words for this FANTASTIC track!!A Hymn for Progressive trance scene absolutely!!Something different that Blows you AWAY.. AND THE DAWN COMES...ENJOY IT!!

09. In Your Eyes: The track is driven by a bodyshaking bassline along with a kickass groove & deep synths-melodies & effects.The perfect ending for this Unique release!! One of the best track of the album..!!!

This was my review and i think this is one of the best releases and something different at the scene of ProggyTrance!!
Turn your audio systems as loud as you feel!! And..... Move To The Groove...

Dj Stiv Sai
http://harmonia-records.com

Riton
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Feb 7, 2005 09:16
Awesome release, respect.
Misha(Overlap)
Neogen / Overlap

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Feb 7, 2005 12:06
Great album! ZMA become one of TOP proggreisve labels!           Planet Ben Records
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : Feb 8, 2005 15:41
amazing album..great atmosphere and sound !!

my fav are : 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. hehehe

fantastic work george..this album is a plesure from the start till the end...
keep it up !! and hope to listen to u live soon..somewhere..

cheers

"The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
OpuS
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Feb 15, 2005 16:22
Yes.. it is a great album - on the same level with Antix, Ticon & all the rest 1st class progg artist...

my fav. are-
03 champagne: for the beautifull percussions beats
04 X-Fade: for the groove
05 Analog box: their best track, powerfull, groovy...

waiting for more releases
          Follow the footsteps ...

Senka tribe
George/Heliotrope
Heliotrope

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 20, 2005 23:08
I agree with my friend stiv...!!!Turn on your audio system as loud as you can ,and...Move To The Groove..!!!
Steve Sai
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Feb 26, 2005 21:54
...Be ready for more new tracks from George/InterPhaZe very soon!!!
...and a massive proggy track in a collaborator with StivSai is almost ready!!
Thanks
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Feb 27, 2005 12:57
I must admit I was a bit disappointed with this one, after the magnificent Heliotrope-tracks on "Battle Royal" and "A Day After...". The first half of the album seems pale and quite frankly quite boring, and it's a shame, as the last half of the album is pretty interesting dark, atmospheric progressive trance.

6/10 – above average, but I'm left with the feeling that maybe he should have released the best of these tracks on compilations, and waited a year with a full album.          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Bes
Tribalistic Society

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Feb 27, 2005 14:21
i have to agree with profane....i was dissapointed myself being a huge helitrope fan and all.           Man is the Cruelest Animal!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/tribalisticsociety
http://soundcloud.com/tribalisticsociety
http://www.myspace.com/120bpms
George
Interphaze

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 13, 2005 06:05
Special "thanks" to all the people out there for the big support, and be ready for new inteli-prog, deep & groove releases ...!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - InterPhaze - Move To The Groove - zmacd025

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance