Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - Information Station 2008
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Information Station 2008

Mad Purple State
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Jan 21, 2008 21:46
So Finally 2008 is here... and it seems like its going to be a very busy year for our ears

This topic has been opened for a simple reason and that is to find information and updates on our favourite projects in an organized manner through a collective effort.

The topic invites all the lil birdies, DJ's, Artists and Good friends of artists who wish to share information and give out special updates we all on isratrance live for. DJ's and Artists themselves are most welcome to post a reply if they are mentioned.

The information could contain a approximate release date of a new album, a new collaboration between artists, Releasing an album name or just a simple update about the upcoming plans of that particular project.

Just 2 simple rules to follow and this topic will be on track.

RULE 1 : Write down 3 Artists names that you would love to hear an update about.

RULE 2 : Anyone who has an update,information or a story to share on any ONE of that project replies to the above thread and he then posts 3 artist names of who's update he would love to hear about.

Lets see how far down the rabbit hole this goes:

Here are my 3 projects I'd love to hear what they have in store for me for 2008 -

Electrypnose
Chromatone
Paranoize

-Mad
          No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness...
Minimal Monster
Minimal Monster

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Jan 21, 2008 23:36
and how can we be sure that the information its correct? i think its the lebels job to write the information about their artists, or the artists themselfs.

just to make sure that its correct updates.

http://www.myspace.com/minimalran
http://www.soundcloud.com/minimal-monster
squirm
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  254
Posted : Jan 25, 2008 20:35
i dont know about electrypnose and paranoize, but i do remember chromatone mentioning on the forums something about a jirah rmx's album. this was last year around the same time vaporvent released vaporize 2. really dont know much more than that, but a jirah rmx's album would be sweet . really liked his last tunes before he called it a day. anyways i hope that helps.
-angad           www.soundcloud.com/ishikawa
www.mechanikrecords.com
www.phonix-records.com
www.mixcloud.com/ishikawa/
Wizack Twizack
Wizack Twizack

Started Topics :  239
Posted : Jan 25, 2008 22:12
Spectra
where is he?

bOm..           For Contact & Bookings:
Wizack_Booking@hotmail.com
www.soundcloud.com/wizack_Twizack
New Album Out: Wizack Twizack - IV (Ovnimoon Records 2011) http://www.beatport.com/#release/wizack-twizack-iv/387698
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - Information Station 2008

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance