Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Infected Mushroom & Phoenix Family & Friends @ 1015 Folsom San Francisco, CA 7/18/08
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Infected Mushroom & Phoenix Family & Friends @ 1015 Folsom San Francisco, CA 7/18/08

Random
Random

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jul 16, 2008 00:36:14
INFECTED MUSHROOM @ 1015 Folsom | feat MINDSTORM, RANDOM, FROST RAVEN, CYBERVIXEN, LORAX and LOTS MORE! FRIDAY July 18th 2008

INFECTED MUSHROOM and Friends
Friday, July 18th, 2008

On Friday, July 18th, 2008, Geomagnetic.tv, 1015 and KeyFrame Ent. invite you all to experience the tranceformation of San Francisco’s premier party venue into a psychedelic wonderland of epic proportions! We look forward to seeing all our friends from far and near for a special gathering featuring your favorite local electronic music producers and DJs from across the bay area, west coast, and the world! Join us to celebrate at our favorite mega venue with the hottest trance producers from Israel who will be returning for a special US performance that will showcase their all new full band of psychedelic rock infused trance extravaganza. Please help us give a warm welcome back to the legendary BNE recording artists...

INFECTED MUSHROOM
BNE/YOYO/Coast2Coast – ISRAEL/Los Angeles

Main Room // fullon/progressive >
DUV DEV Dj set – Infected Mushroom / (exclusive dj set)
MINDSTORM A/V / spun/geomagnetic
DOCTORSPOOK / phoenix family/goa records
*KJ* / fusion
ISHMAEL / 1015

Up Stairs // psytrance >
RANDOM *PA* - SanFrancisco / geomagnetic
RICARDO - Brazil / dragonfly/moontribe
KODE IV / ceiba
*CHRISTINE* / nutek
PSYNTHETIC / goaplay/symbiosis
SAUSEE / galaxy unknown/goa rec
PARADIGM / straylight

Front Room // techno/house/progressive > (Hosted by KeyFrame Ent)
FROST RAVEN aka Dustin Musser *PA* / geomagnetic
The LORAX *PA* - SanFrancisco / geomagnetic
MICHAEL LIU / illumination
DIRTYHERTZ / dirtyhertz.com
DAVID JUSTIN – psybooty rec
sTONY – symbiosis

Down Stairs // psychill >
CYBERVIXEN *PA* - Marin / geomagnetic
OUTERSECT – East Bay / hearts eye rec
SATURNIA / phoenix family
CHLOROPHIL / chlorophil crew

...more info/timeslots to be announced...
http://www.geomagnetic.tv/events.htm

details >
visual / GEOMAGNETIC.TV
intergalactic garden / PSYLOTUS
atmosphere / TAO DECO
San Francisco CA // 10pm to 6am // 21+ // 1015.com /

tickets >
$25 Advance tickets are available now online:
http://www.wantickets.com/affiliates/affiliate_event_detail.asp?e_id=41535&id=277
The last IM show sold out. There will be a limited amount of $35 tickets at the door on the night of the show. We strongly recommend getting a presale to insure your entry. We look forward to seeing you there! =D~
          www.geomagnetic.tv/artists/random.html
www.myspace.com/randompsy
www.myspace.com/randomrobot
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jul 17, 2008 00:58
WOOT ILL BE THERE

SEE YOU!
Hidroponik
Arahat

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jul 22, 2008 18:29
any reviews or pics? I'm curious to hear how the phoenix family did at 1015 mingled in with Infected Mushroom.           We are all family. We put the fun in disfunctional.
-PsyCircle on Tribe-
http://tribes.tribe.net/psycircle
- Arahat -
www.psycircle.com
www.myspace.com/hidropatchbay
www.myspace.com/arahat
www.myspace.com/monksofmadness
Random
Random

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jul 22, 2008 23:32
awesome party !! 1015 was packed with a very diverse crowd , all full of smiles at seeing the place decorated better than any night there, and having fresh music for the ears. lots of the older trancer's made it out for this night also. all the djs and live acts were having a blast and doing great jobs showing the clubsters what is up with our various music worlds. i did get some pictures and videos of the main room packed to the gills for Spooks set and Infected that i will try to share . Infected was a full rock show that had everyone fist pumping and screaming. nothing really trance about it for me so i danced to Christine's blasting set upstairs. my live set turned into a dj set that had people bouncing off the dj booth and the walls. over all best underground/mainstream cross over party vibe feeling. we will return for to do again and again hopefully.           www.geomagnetic.tv/artists/random.html
www.myspace.com/randompsy
www.myspace.com/randomrobot
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jul 23, 2008 21:52
Yes what a great party !

It was my first time seeing Infected as a full four-piece band. And though rock bands arent normally my bag I particularly enjoyed what I.M. had to offer. Covering The Doors though was a bit silly though IMHO. Haha.

I had a blast playing two sets down in the Chill sanctuary. The sound system that is built into the walls down there sounded so freaking incredible.
The quality was amazing. I had no idea my own creations could bump that hard!

Spook did a tip top job keeping the main dancefloor groovin for hours.

Cybervixen did a great job rocking it as did Outersect... very innovative tribal beats!

*Christine* played some of the freshest 4 to the floor full-on i've heard in a long time!

Random was on fire!!!! I always expect great things when this cat is @ the helm... but he really out did himself this time! Killer Stuff!

Chlorophil womped it too! This guy has the best taste chill... incredible track selection. It's a shame he couldnt have played longer!

Paradigm did a great job closing the party... when he went on again in the front room people were begging for more... and it wasnt until security shut things down before people cleared out.

This party could have gone on for atleast 2 more hours... maybe even 3.

I'm really bummed I missed Lorax's and Michael Liu's sets. I heard great things about them though! I'm sure Michael Liu's set was flawless as per the usual and I got a chance to listen to Lorax's dj set later this weekend and I really enjoyed the experimental style he plays with.

I had an incredible weekend! Hope you did too!

-J
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Infected Mushroom & Phoenix Family & Friends @ 1015 Folsom San Francisco, CA 7/18/08

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance