Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - INFECTED MUSHROOM Live , DUVDEV + EREZ Dj Set in Nyc Saturday June 18th 2005
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

INFECTED MUSHROOM Live , DUVDEV + EREZ Dj Set in Nyc Saturday June 18th 2005

Trancemotion
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jun 5, 2005 20:27

****INFECTED MUSHROOM LIVE****
(Coast II Coast , Bne records , Israel)

**DUVDEV + EREZ dj set**
(Infected Mushroom , Israel)

With DJ’s:
CHRIS CAMPBELL
(Heavy Rotation, L.a)
EYAL HEN, Nyc

AVALON CLUB NY – 20th Street 6th Ave, nyc

Reduced price tickets are:
$25 (with guest list)
$30 door (without guest list)
Guest list closes at 2am

Doors Open @ 11pm to 6am, 7am

Valid Picture ID Required
18+ To Enter, 21+ To Drink

Trancemotion@hotmail.com
Tel: 917.553.4424

http://www.trance-motion.com
http://www.infected.co.il
http://www.artistbookings.com
SpaceShark

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 5, 2005 21:22
Trancemotion, how come you're organizing parties on the same weekends as other organizers and announce it just one week in advance? It's not the first time. This is really bad.
Also, you're bringing all these cool artists and making them play at shitty places like Avalon. People complain all the time about this club, but looks like you guys don't listen.
I love IM, but I won't be there this time simply because of the venue.
light_trance

Posted : Jun 6, 2005 08:17
Avalon sucks. Last yr IM was in Avalon only before ThanksGiving day, excellent music and sound but vibe & crowd was bad, plus no space to dance.
This time I am happy that there is a good party just one day before and hoping that DINO PSARAS, KIFE & KNOB will break my legs and I will take rest till Gaian Mind.
Liquid-Vision

Posted : Jun 7, 2005 08:48
IM doesn't even play psychedelic trance anymore, this topic should be deleted
PLUS this is the same day as a real psy party out in the woods(where its supposed to be)
so i hope no psy people waste their time on this           We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 7, 2005 20:03
Quote:
Trancemotion, how come you're organizing parties on the same weekends as other organizers and announce it just one week in advance? It's not the first time. This is really bad. Also, you're bringing all these cool artists and making them play at shitty places like Avalon. People complain all the time about this club, but looks like you guys don't listen. I love IM, but I won't be there this time simply because of the venue.

well, shady greedy promoters will keep throwing parties at shitty venues as long as people keep going to them!

frankly, whoever's willing to fork over $30 for a couple hours of "trance" in an uber-club like avalon with a house and hip hop supporting dj cast get what they deserve.

yes, posting a party a week ahead of time that's the same weekend as two other parties that were posted over a *month* in advance is seriously bad form, but unfortunately that is what we've come to expect from outfits like trancemotion.

anyone who's interested in a *REAL* psychedelic gathering can go here (this is the forest party mentioned by liquid vision above):

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/62351/forum/28

respect the underground!           PSI - the Philadelphia Shamanista Initiative
Lithium
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jun 8, 2005 15:01
Quote:

On 2005-06-07 08:48, Liquid-Vision wrote:
IM doesn't even play psychedelic trance anymore, this topic should be deleted
PLUS this is the same day as a real psy party out in the woods(where its supposed to be)
so i hope no psy people waste their time on this

exactly psy trance club parties???? nonsense
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - INFECTED MUSHROOM Live , DUVDEV + EREZ Dj Set in Nyc Saturday June 18th 2005

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance