There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Indrasan 2010 is or would be fake
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Indrasan 2010 is or would be fake

cosmichead

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 9, 2010 22:09:04
Pranam every one, Indrasan 2010 is or will be a fake if it ever happens. First of all the entry of Rs 2500 means pure business to these guys. Secondly, I have a few instances which proves that all the orgs are concerned about is nothing but more than terrible.

These are instances from the link below:

http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/party/meetingpoint/50673#616131

#17 DJ Tivonilon(Audio-Connection)DJ Tivonilon(Audio-Connection)ICFG
Germany/Schwerin

Tue, 04 May 10 18:13
hi all... sorry but my name is also stil listed on the lineup and i am not booked too !!! i guess this festival isnt realy an organized party... i dont hope so but .... !! bests from the goahighway northern germany..

NUMBER 2:

dsompa Sat, 24 Apr 10 16:44
Hello!

Noone is answering... I was wondering why Wijdan Tribe is listed in your lineup?
Nobody from Wijdan Tribe is doing a liveact, we are all DJs, and the 2nd thing is, that nobody knows
about a booking for this party... I am the founder from Wijdan Tribe, please send me a mail if you want to
book a DJ of our crew, if not please delete it from your lineup!

Anyway, have a nice day! Enjoy the sun!
Boom from Hamburg!

Dsompa

Now these guys were inconsiderate enough to have not confirmed with two of these main DJ's in their Lineup. And the worse is they have not even replied to the queries from these DJ's.

Dont waste your money guys. This is fake and I dont understand what they are upto. I couldn't find any more posts in regards to this party and I am sure the orgs have deleted it. Please, do not spoil the party scene with the pure intention of money. I dunno if it happened but if it did as it was announced from 29th , I am sure , the experience was horrible. No party could succeed when the intentions are so money minded. I am sure the orgs are not enlightened by my comments or my posts and I am sure about the criticizm in store but hey , stop it guys. Its not about money everytime you see.

Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jun 9, 2010 22:17
Hartal!!!          Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
Hero #1
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jun 9, 2010 22:48
wasnt this supposed to be last month ?
audiopsykosis

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 10, 2010 01:49
whats the scene with the entry!!?? toooooo much!!

ejejeje....

mula making babas...whats going on??!!

and also...is the party called indrasun cause indra was playing??fukin aye maahn!!
          KEEP IT PSYCHEDELIC.
Agartha Records.
Anomalistic Recs.
Quantum Frog Productions.
Liquid Frequency.
psykeshwar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jun 10, 2010 09:31
yes freaks. they are spoil the scene....           <<<<<<<<SECREAT SHIVA CLUB>>>>>>>>
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 11, 2010 08:30
It happened last month a friend went ... Heard the organization was terrible.

People payed for tents and were forced to share with 5 people in each tent since the orgs had not arranged enough and it was painstakingly cold.

Heard hardly any dj's turned up. The organizer kept playing the whole time and refused to share the decks with others.

The organizer also i believe shut the music off by 11 in the night to which he was treated with some hardcore abuses from the locals there lol.

On the positive heard the location was breathtaking.           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
Mahakaal

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 13, 2010 02:34
Quote:

On 2010-06-11 08:30, psy-junky wrote:

The organizer kept playing the whole time and refused to share the decks with others.

simply hilarious,the orgs must be budding dj's or psy depraved gundas, atleast it was better than being conned completely

just my opinion           .Kya baba..kyu baba...kaise baba....kisliye baba.....pata nahi baba......to kya baba.......vaise bhi baba........jaise bhi baba.........par baba..........accha baba.na baba.
theek hai baba

www.myspace.com/bhairaviyatana
Mahakaal

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 13, 2010 02:46
they are having another party INDRASAN IN ( SPITI VALLEY ) JUNE 25 - 27 ::::

source:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=345044187773&v=info&ref=ts

.Kya baba..kyu baba...kaise baba....kisliye baba.....pata nahi baba......to kya baba.......vaise bhi baba........jaise bhi baba.........par baba..........accha baba.na baba.
theek hai baba

www.myspace.com/bhairaviyatana
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 13, 2010 08:43
Quote:

On 2010-06-13 02:46, Mahakaal wrote:
they are having another party INDRASAN IN ( SPITI VALLEY ) JUNE 25 - 27 ::::

source:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=345044187773&v=info&ref=ts

Dont post such specific information here .... looking at past experiences rather safe than sorry.

Mahakaal please edit your post or the mods please delete the post          "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
punk tantrik

Posted : Jun 14, 2010 15:34
suppose to happen last month ...got delayed with details of changed dates coming just few days before th kick off...then it got canned or something ..nevr really happened don`t know why !!
stayed back for few days njoyed the mountains n food !! came back ...heard about quatum gig happening in delhi ...went thr RDX ..the worst place ever to organize a trance gig !! 27 ppl including the bar tenders n shady bouncers !!

sorry boss but this is an insult to a great artist !! he played till 4 non the less sad shiny disco tech lighting ..flassh bulbs typ irritating lights !!! with 4-5 ppl on the dance floor !!

Ppl with gUns don`t understand!!!

thats baSically the reason why they keep gUns..............too many misunderstandings:)
audiopsykosis

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 14, 2010 21:33
fuk this party...sounds bullocks to me. good luk to the rest who makes it

bom           KEEP IT PSYCHEDELIC.
Agartha Records.
Anomalistic Recs.
Quantum Frog Productions.
Liquid Frequency.
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Jun 19, 2010 08:52
Does this Indrasan party ever happens ? somebody told me they are planning a party in Tribal Himachal pradesh also.

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
cosmichead

Posted : Jun 21, 2010 10:21
@Indrasan Orgs. Making a party is not about smoking a few Chillums in the mountains and declaring a party in the internet just because you are high and you see the vision of a beautiful party in the future with you guys collecting the insane amount of Rs 2500 bucks and having a big laugh just because you made it. Its more than a funny intution to all the others. People plan to attend these parties for months lot of Planning is involved. I mean what kind of shit have you guys been smoking up to be taking a royal trip of so many from all over the world hopefull of having some good time. And who do you think you guys are. Guys again, I would say do not attend any parties these guys are up to in the future too. I guess they are just updating DJ Lineup based on their knowledge and the more buzzed they get everytime gives them a reason to update anyone's name just because they are enjoying it and they THINK they could make it.
punk tantrik

Posted : Jun 21, 2010 11:31
^ completely agree with you man !!

I`m done with these so called festival for sure that these guys keep buzzing about !!!           Ppl with gUns don`t understand!!!

thats baSically the reason why they keep gUns..............too many misunderstandings:)
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Indrasan 2010 is or would be fake

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance