Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Indoor - Progressive Trance (Avatar Records, Re-release, 2004)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Indoor - Progressive Trance (Avatar Records, Re-release, 2004)

guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 20:37
Hi All !

11 Years after the original album released, I decided to review it (mainly because the re-release of Avatar crew...thumb up!).
So, the original album released on 1994 and 10 years later Avatar Records released it again in a special re-mastered version (the re-mastered mady by Avi Algranati him-self). Indoor consist of Avi Algranati (Space Cat), Ofer Dikovski (Oforia) and Marko Goren (Tandu).
'Progressive trance' is their debut album and that eventually was the only album they ever recorded as Indoor.

1 - Vertigo 07:16
On the first track already, you can understand why this album became one of the important albums on the history & present and future of the trance scene.
Special atmosphere with all goa elements...you can feel the efforts that Avi, Ofer and Marko put here...very complicated and intersting...it's the kind of the track you can't stop in the middle, this is a story from the first second till the last one !

2 - Mad Horizon 07:41
After 40 seconds of undefined playing, enter the first kick..it's so unique that impossible not like it.
A lot of developments in this track...everything just be more and more intersting and the melodies...ahh...what can I say ? BEATIFULL !!! it's so hard to find melodies like those on our days...

3 - Amora 06:41
The kick here is faster than the kick on the first two tracks...more 'dancer' and pumping.
I tell you it's something amazing...try to play this tune and not move your heads...it just impossible, our body respond automaticly for the tune...excllent work !!

4 - Naxus 09:50
Almost 10 minutes of delightful track ! 2 minutes of slow kick with crazy elements and the melodi that start on 02:13...OMG...amazing !!!
So much emotions on one track. I don't know if there are words to describe the feeling I feel whan I hear this track..nothing bad to say about - just PERFECT !

5 - Sweet Coming Home 07:14
WOW ! what a beatifull begining for amazing track ! relaxing tune and positive with good energy...big smile stretched on my face what this track playing
The last two minutes are maybe the most beatifull minutes I've ever heard...freedom feeling...everything good...no worries...just smile and smile !!!

6 - Sid 07:03
After a happy track the things turn to be more serious...deep tune without many melodies. Indoor guys shpw us they know to produce also a diffrent style that their regualr style. If I need to define this track, I'll call it "dark-goa" track.

7 - The Key 08:30
The amaing goa atmosphere back with all the attached factors - intersting story, "goa" melodies and unique atmosphere...OLD IS GOLD ! it's so true...

8 - Camel 08:05
This track I would call trance in progress...I tell you those track are replacement for drugs you turn to be hallucinate without take anything...just focus the music and go with it...

9 - Shiva 09:55
We get to the end already ?!
Maybe the most famous tune of this brilliant project and I can understand why...
It's the 9 minutes and 55 seconds that I had the best time in my entire life
The first five minutes are amazing and special But the last five minutes it's the mintues I won't forget ever - just close your eyes and let the track lead you to unknown place...what more can I say...you must hear it (when you read the last lines make sure you get this album just for this minutes...un-forgetable minutes !!).

To sum it up, listeing for this album it's emotionaly experience. This album is one of the best album I remmeber, no doubt about it.
If I could ask one wish, I think I ask for more Indoor track but it won't happen...
I want to thank Avatar Records for gave me the opportunity to take part on this experience..THANK YOU !!!

If there is one album that I can recommend without any doubut, is this one...GET IT :
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/ava/ava1cd025.html

shiva-x

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 23:13
Nice review guy ;-).

Shiva is the track that made me discover trance and goa. When I first heard this track, I almost cried.

Woohoo you make feel like listening to the CD once again. Ok I'm going to bed, put the headphones loud, and Indoor - Progress trance in the player !!!!
Suntrip Records
Suntrip Records

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 02:38
Yes, great album for sure! very nice, gentle, warm emotional goa trance from the good old days... It may sound a little simple today, but when you keep in mind that this is 11 years old and that Space Cat & Oforia were part of this, it should be a part in the book ok every trance-fan
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 17, 2005 15:23
Quote:

On 2005-06-15 23:13, shiva-x wrote:
Nice review guy ;-).

Thanks friend

Woohoo you make feel like listening to the CD once again. Ok I'm going to bed, put the headphones loud, and Indoor - Progress trance in the player !!!!

I'm glad you have the chance to listen it again and again...it worth every second and second !

Osher (Ananda Shake)
Ananda Shake

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jun 17, 2005 17:22
The BEST album ofTRANCE MUSIC for me I grow up on this one Alot OF good memorys
from those tracks each other is a PURE TRAnce MUSIC one stile cant stop hear it ...!
          New Album Coming Soon Ananda Shake - Inside The Sound.
Lior (AnandaShake)
Ananda Shake

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 21, 2005 15:05
as my guy allready said.....the best debut album ever for us....realy big respect......love.....shake....!!!!           http://www.boadistribution.com/NEWS/UTOPIA/UTPCD%2D13/
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 30, 2005 13:05
Check Isratrance's review for this amazing album :
http://www.isratrance.com/www/reviews/show_review_details.php?show=124
Mike A
Subra

Started Topics :  185
Posted : Jul 30, 2005 14:39
I wrote that ages ago
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Indoor - Progressive Trance (Avatar Records, Re-release, 2004)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance