Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - INDICA - Visions Of Tomorrow(Agitato 2004)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

INDICA - Visions Of Tomorrow(Agitato 2004)

bass system

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 16, 2004 15:41
Track Listing
1. Beyond the function
2. Reality expansion
3. DJ's prophecy
4. E Scape
5. Visions of Tomorrow
6. Trancemaster
7. Fineplay
8. Source of euphoria
9. Afterglow effect

Just had put my hands & ears on the Indica "Visions of tomorrow" album & knew immediately that I must share my experience with you all.
WoW! I was surprised that the sound & the concept of this project are totally different from the Space Buddha previous albums & even better.
For all Goa freaks, me included, this album is a real "deja vu" experience. Its story took me back to the year 1996 - my first & unforgettable visit to Goa.
It was great to drive around in my car, listening to it. The sound is crystal clear & you can visualize every track in your head & some of the tracks are still playing in my mind.
"Dj's prophecy", "E Scape", "Visions of tomorrow", "Trancemaster", "Fineplay" & "Source of euphoria" are simply amazing. The strong mix between the classical Goa trance & today's psytrance wicked texture blow my mind away.
Totally recommended to every Goa freak. 9/10.
x-control
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Sep 16, 2004 18:08
yes, a great album. the 2nd Indica album prove that goa sound is still alive!!! great melodic lines with a touch of the classic T.B all over the album.(can stop shaking my head & feet ))each track have a special harmony that take u to an other dimension.this album have no limits but good balance.good production & sound!!

this album have a unique sound & its great that its not the same sounds like all the Israeli full on artists.
my fav is 2,4(5),6,9
orianer

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 18, 2004 23:50
my friends - track no.5 is highly recomended when stoned.all tracks have good rithem i think that the album is a a BOMB.
i really like eliads style he likes to fly us to space........ buddha (-:
          PsYcHeDeLiC music!!!! -==-=--==
HaVe FuN - PeAcE!!

Mobile 0542388566
Sektor666
Inactive User

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 20, 2004 10:57
i find this album one of most low quality albums so far in fullon genre ......

of course welcome back to mr. Indica but music still cheesy ..... what if you push two goa scales you feel goa ? Indica done "nitzhonot"(cheesy goa) now it's cheesy fullon with two goa melodies .....

low quality , not adviceble
Voice Project

Posted : Sep 21, 2004 10:32
NO WAY!!!

this is a killer album!!!
not cheesy at all, & yes this is the old school of the classic goa sounds. this album have amazing tracks with a very good atmos in each track.Indica album is one of my fav, & for sure its a different style from the other isreali full on tracks.
nice to have u back........

my fav: 1,3,4,5,7
Sektor666
Inactive User

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 21, 2004 14:42
since when Indica done Goa ? it was not Goa and nothing old school ,,, maybe couple of melodies remind goa but it's not
keebota
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Sep 21, 2004 20:56
hey guys,

yes its a nice album ... some tracks sound very similar but it rocks !!!

my favorite is nummber 7 ...fineplay

nice greets bye tom
gh0zt

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 22, 2004 03:04
Yep awesome cd. This is full on goa sounds!

favs: 3,4,5,6,7!
Nemco

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 26, 2004 15:22
One of the best psytrance albums I've heard in a long time... There are a few tracks that stand out imo, but rarely have I heard an album with so many good stuff on it.

But let me be the first here to say somthing not so positive about the album... The first time listening to it, and even now.. I get the feeling that most of the basslines sound exactly the same. There's little variation in that... at the very least, most ones are written in the same key. For an artist album I consider that a downer... but as a DJ it really doesn't bother me...

Great album nonetheless           To hell with reality! I want to die in music, not in reason or in prose. People don't deserve the restraint we show by not going into delirium in front of them. To hell with them! - Louis-Ferdinand Céline
Trash Dealers
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Sep 29, 2004 23:37
good album indeed, I play every track....very energetic album..

just one thing to add to the review, the master was made by Guy Peled (ex-beathackers) now known as Trauma.           myspace.com/trashdealers
digVS.mushrooms
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Oct 3, 2004 16:55
This new album is a KILLER!!
kick my ass out & up.
all the tracks are full on blast, with a fantastic melodies that moves all around & touch my soul.

this is my fav album till now!

Boohna

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 4, 2004 15:15
Fineplay - No words!

best wishes
Steve
bass system

Posted : Oct 6, 2004 09:52
fineplay is a killer track for sure!!
but the "dj prophecy" is the best one on this album, no breaks at all in this one totally madness.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - INDICA - Visions Of Tomorrow(Agitato 2004)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance