Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Indian Spirit festival 2-4 Sept. 2005,Germany
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Indian Spirit festival 2-4 Sept. 2005,Germany

krelm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Aug 31, 2005 11:55
I'll definitely be there. Is there a timetable yet?
          -----------------
Dr. Krelm DJ Mixes and Broken Symmetry archives - http://www.krelmatrix.com

Broken Symmetry on MCast - coming in 2007....
johnking

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 1, 2005 12:45
hi gyus we are coming from
greece tomorow. how is the weather in germany now? can we find any info
about weather for the fest?
see you in the dancfloor
SunnyJim

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 1, 2005 14:01
weather now is very fine... about 25 degrees. tomorrow evening and Saturday morning there should be some rain
check out the forecast for Pritzwalk, a near by town:
http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/GMXX2666_c.html?force_units=1
Summer

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 1, 2005 18:52
Hi all, first time to Indian Spirit! Looking forward to it..
Is there a timetable yet and if so where can i find it?
See ya on the dancefloor!
bennnnnn
Planet B.E.N.

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Sep 1, 2005 22:45
hi there countdown....!!!

the weather should be o.k ...

friday its a bit cloudy and saturday+sunday its sunny....25-28 degrees....

o.k hope to see you guys there!

WWWPLANET-BEN.NET
WWW.PLANET-BEN.JP
Cosmix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Sep 2, 2005 15:26
Today is the day...Hey Mr.Ben i hope you release and bombastic Festival...all the best...Good luck Paulo
kenny

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 6, 2005 11:15
Thanks for a great party, I really enjoyed myself. The decos was amazing, like nothing I've seen on VooV, Fullmoon or any other place. Especially the alternate stage, it was really mindblowing.

We arrived in two cars from Denmark, none of us was handed a timetable for the party, and I didn't find one anywhere. Do any of you have a complete timetable for the festival? I'd really like to see which DJ's i heard at the alternate stage the night between saturday and sunday. My god it was cold.. but the music was great!

Great weekend, thanks alot!
bennnnnn
Planet B.E.N.

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Sep 6, 2005 13:20
hi there,
yes it was a great festival we enjoyed as well,

thank you very much for coming...

i will pass soon some photos and the complete line up + time table.....

11.000 people came it was massive....

thx again           WWWPLANET-BEN.NET
WWW.PLANET-BEN.JP
Fatali
Fatali

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 6, 2005 14:42
hey! just recovering from this massive festival!

had lottssss of fun meeting everyone again.
thanks Planet B.E.N and the indian spirit crew for their great hospitality and amazing event!

keep smiling

cheers
Eitan.
krelm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Sep 6, 2005 23:06
What a fantastic time! My legs are still sore.

I didn't hear much on the main stage - just BEN's opening set and the closing set from Montagu & Golkonda. Very nice on both counts.

But the 2nd stage owned my ass, especially Sunday morning/afternoon. I really enjoyed Zombi's set despite the cold. Dancing my butt off kept me nice & warm. It was also nice to hear Lish on the surround system (even if their songs sounded a wee bit similar to their CD ) I slept through Bakke's set, unfortunately - had been looking forward to that one but it's difficult to get out of your tent when it's so damned cold outside.

However, it was more than made up with the sets of Beckers and Gen.6. Frank's dirty funk was absolutely perfect for the sunny afternoon. This guy is easily one of the best 3 or 4 proggy DJs in Germany. And Gen.6 - good god - she banged out a set of hard-as-nails progressive with the biggest set of cajones I've heard in awhile. That set was a huge surprise for me since I hadn't heard her at a party yet.

The deco, especially at the second stage, was great. I really dug how it was different from what is normally seen at festivals. Hopefully there will be some pictures that do it justice.

Overall, I had a total blast. Massive props to the organizers for a spectacular event. I'm extremely glad that all my friends talked me into going. Already looking forward to next year!
          -----------------
Dr. Krelm DJ Mixes and Broken Symmetry archives - http://www.krelmatrix.com

Broken Symmetry on MCast - coming in 2007....
pavi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Sep 6, 2005 23:48
Wow what a great send off to the outdoor season!

It was more than I expected, very professional organisation, great weather, an amazing 8-point sound system that sounded good wherever you were on the mainfloor (quite a feat to pull off!) and lovely people...

The decor, especially on the alternative floor, was nothing short of mindblowing - finally some new ideas.

This festival reconfirmed my love for the scene, evidently a lot of thought and energy was put into it - well done Ben and all involved, much respect!

Musical highlights for me was the early morning stomping set of Dick Trevor's, Necmi and Katayama surprised me with their deep lush sounds, Lish layed down a chunky set after a terribly moody opening track, Mapusa Mapusa had me and my girlfriend grooving with big fat grins on our faces ( ).

I really enjoyed the afterparty too, some lush morning tracks to contrast the slightly techy sound on the mainfloor, but I was impressed with the overall flow of the festival, I could really sense the anticipation and suspense before the opening of the mainfloor on saturday, having first built up the vibe up on the alternative floor - a sweet 3 day journey!

My only critisism has to be the showers, which didnt work all festival, but luckily we discovered that most German petrol stations along the motorway have showers - man I love that country!

I had a very sober psychedelic experience on the mainfloor too, looking down at the floor, it seemed to move and bits of earth being pushed aboveground: moles as I later found out!

Overall I had an incredible time, sadly James Monro didnt show up, but Gen6 made up for it.

Many many thanks Ben and I'll be there again for 2006 for sure!           Within this timeless gathering,
a shining light does dance,
lost from conscious memory,
but visible in trance!

www.alchemyrecords.co.uk
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Sep 7, 2005 12:50
Quote:

On 2005-09-06 11:15, kenny wrote:

We arrived in two cars from Denmark, none of us was handed a timetable for the party, and I didn't find one anywhere. Do any of you have a complete timetable for the festival? I'd really like to see which DJ's i heard at the alternate stage the night between saturday and sunday. My god it was cold.. but the music was great!

that night played:
23-1 - Kore
1-3 - Zombi
3-5 - Diro
5-7 - Bakke

It was massive party for sure !! Great organization and smooth weather !!

Thanx to Pizza and Netty for everything, thanx to Ben for nice company !!

As for music i realy liked 4 hours long Fabio and Mapusa back to back, their powerfull hamburg sound and realy tight mixes got me dance all set long. Beckers gave a taster of his new productions, more minimal and subtle funko groovey disco sound. Gen 6 also did it for me with static kicking prog tech house, nice one !!

Believe your soul !
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Sep 7, 2005 18:19
yup, I concur with everything that has been said before, a really great festival, in terms of flow and organisation and everything up there with the voov, the indian spirit really stepped it up a couple of levels since i last went in 2003.

Musically, it was great, I cant remember many detaiils, but what I remember was that Lish just sounded awesome on that System while on some nice liquid, when i felt those melodies swirling around me, i really was reminded of that old goa spirit i havent experienced since 4 years ago. Great set, might be that they just played their CD, but I love that CD anyways. Go LISH, 10/10 !!!

Another slightly positive surprise was bENs liveset, I expected horrible guitar full-on, but i quite enjoyed it.

Too bad i didnt hear you, Zombi, it was very cold and my blanket was very warm, but then Bakke and Fabio and Mapusa ruled, what a great morning it was, just like everyone on the alternative stage. I missed 75% of Beckers unfortunately cause I really enjoyed Xibalba, but what I heard was very cool, and Montagu&Golkonda really delivered a very satisfying set as well.

To sum it up, I had a great time, thanks BEN and everyone who organized it, I just hope I would remember more of it...           Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
sensifeel
sensifeel

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Sep 9, 2005 11:18
Hi,
YEEEEEESS it was a greaaaaaaaaaat festival!! very good organisation, very good place, very nice people, and amazing music...all perfect!

i've played at 15h on saturday, with the sun, and the people, i enjoyed to share my new tracks in this festival..GREAT time...

i've put some pictures of the festival on my web sit:
if you like come and check it out:
http://sensifeel.online.fr
A video will come soon online...

All the best to everybody...
And special greetings to Ben, Alex, Sirko&stephan, Netty...and all artists and organisers for this great event..

See you next year!!

Philippe Sensifeel

http://sensifeel.online.fr
http://cyklones.online.fr

Music is Life,life is good...!!!

www.sensifeel.info
www.myspace.com/sensifeel
www.cyklones.com
Bakke
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Sep 9, 2005 13:12
Thank you Christian, Ben, Sirko, Stephan, Netty and everybody else involved for putting up this massive event! I had a very nice weekend for sure!

Thanks to all the brave souls who were on the dancefloor when I played despite the fact that it was ZERO degrees cold (felt like it at least), but I had fun playing.

Musically I really liked the sounds of Zombi, Thomas and Fabio, Magical (good replacement for Ryan Halifax who didnt make it), Dick Trevor, Sirko & Stephan, Gen6 (perfect ending!) and of course Beckers!

To the guy complaing about the music being to "less psychedelic" on the second floor IŽll just have to say: This is why this dancefloor was called "alternative" as an alternative to the psychedelic music at the "Main floor". Maybe you didnt know this?
          ------------~~---------~~--------------
http://www.myspace.com/bakkelit
http://www.echoes-records.com
------------~~---------~~--------------
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Indian Spirit festival 2-4 Sept. 2005,Germany
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance