Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Indian Spirit......146 b.p.m.
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Indian Spirit......146 b.p.m.

-=(PSYCRODOT)=-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Mar 24, 2006 21:02
http://rapidshare.de/files/16321617/Indian_Spirit.mp3.html

hey guys the last trak was not mastered at all...u can call it a trial production...hehe....

maybe this one will please your ears...maybe this trak will mark my style.thank you.

-=(PSYCRODOT)=-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 24, 2006 22:24
pls some comments wil be appreciated.

thank u.
Hayez

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Mar 25, 2006 03:07
hey there,
to start of, I hate rapidshare, they make it so hard to follow the link.
allthough I heard you had good intentions, it sounds too confused and repetitive. the lead that comes in at 4:30 sounds really really annoying to me. the vocal sample (and maybe some other stuff) don't work well with the bass key.
the mix sounds too compressed and the kick too loud.
work more, make it better           "a new art came into my mind which only you can create, the Art of Noises, the logical consequence of your marvelous innovations." Russolo, 1913
-=(PSYCRODOT)=-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 25, 2006 11:27
hey hayez..thanx for ur opinion mate...il definitely check up da sound quality...maybe the link is creatin some problem...n hey look if few sounds r annoying to u,they maybe colourful for others...its jus a diff state of mind that music leads to for every individual...

n hey can u suggest me some other uploadin site..
thank u.
candyman

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 25, 2006 20:11
Damn, i was supposed to give first comment for u.. haha.. dude, i think u've worked out a banger here.. i really like it.. not as a friend.. but seriously like it.. and ya its funny, the very part which hayez finds annoying i like very much.. the vocal sample near the beggining does sound very slightly off.. but it works out in the later parts of the track..

As a person who know you personally, i can say that ya, it really gives a sense of you.. this is probably ur style.. and suits ur character.. other than this i cant really say much.. all i can do is sit and shake my head while listening to ur track..

BOOM           The only things i can see clearly without glasses are dreams...
candyman

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 3, 2006 17:45
shaking my head to this one rite now baba...

BOOM           The only things i can see clearly without glasses are dreams...
--==Bad Sector==--
Triamera

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 00:10
download doesnt seem to work :S

Nocturnal Wizardz Recs
Bhooteshwara Records
Cubasing is like Freebasing, just with audio.
Both cost more than you can afford, and leaves you sitting in a dark room with no life,craving for more.
Zenikmind
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 06:46
dUDE the track is all out of tune ...bass fx voices lead ...out of tune...it can work if at least the bass is in right pitch keeping the rest together not nice to the ears. I can get the ideia ur looking for but without the minimum equilibrium between tones its not positive..
Sound Surgeon
Crater / Mish-kah

Started Topics :  250
Posted : Apr 7, 2006 00:56
IMO you must put compressors on the begining. its kinda messy in the start. you should add stops between the bass notes. The mix is really not worked well, give some more job here.
It sounds as the melody is not matching the synth.
have you noticed that you dont have virtually hihats? snare? they are barely sounded.
good luck
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Indian Spirit......146 b.p.m.

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance