Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  India - Indian Psytrance Discography
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Indian Psytrance Discography

Yidam
Moderator

Started Topics :  141
Posts :  3159
Posted : Apr 14, 2011 13:43
Quote:

On 2011-04-14 12:35, Cosmic Tandav wrote:
@yidam maybe its a good idea to have a similar thread for all indian producers released and unreleased as long as they have music on sound cloud /myspace ?

this will give forum members / labels /promoters etc. direct access to all indian artists in one shot (kinda like ur thread above) instead of goin thru all the pages ...



Great idea. Once we get all info we can have a sticky thread like in the N.America section with artist and label links along with the comprehensive discography.

http://forum.isratrance.com/info-thread/28-23784/

Lets get some more covered so we can get there.

604delic


Started Topics :  3
Posts :  123
Posted : Apr 14, 2011 13:53
Quote:

On 2011-04-14 12:00, Yidam wrote:
Yep, that thread has a lot of good music, 604delic's comment is justified in one way though as a lot of the sound has not been released by labels yet.

Look out for these guys, released and unreleased, sounds apart from the heavy psychedelic stuff.

Contrafrequency http://soundcloud.com/contra-frequency
Ganeshaa http://soundcloud.com/ganeshaa
Kohra http://soundcloud.com/kohra
Jaribooti http://soundcloud.com/jaribooti
Vaeya http://soundcloud.com/vaeya
Pavaka http://soundcloud.com/pavaka
Crashandboom http://soundcloud.com/crashandboom
Kalyug http://soundcloud.com/kalyug
Sattyananda http://soundcloud.com/sattyananda
Starlab http://soundcloud.com/until-there-is-light
Raoul http://soundcloud.com/raoul-third-eye
SONR http://soundcloud.com/s-o-n-r
Felix http://soundcloud.com/tantrik12






Agree with you Yidam but most of these Projects like Sattyananda & Purple Passion are long gone,,,,
Felix is Good,Ganesha if i'm not wrong is a dj? Kalyug i'm not sure
Kohra's music too slow!
Lotta new or never heard of names like Jaribooti,Starlab, sounds interesting;)
Anyways,thnx a lot for the info!
Respect & Support.
Sanathana
Sanathana

Started Topics :  37
Posts :  410
Posted : Apr 24, 2011 11:48
Released:

[EP] Sanathana - Spiritual Awakening (Geomagnetic Records)



[huggz]
PLUR
S
          Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sanathana.swaroop
http://www.soundcloud.com/sanathana | http://www.facebook.com/sanathana.psy
Labels Associated with: Samana Records | Geomagnetic | Triptec | Independent Mind | SkyGravity | Goatrance.pl | Psytr
harryohm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posts :  175
Posted : Apr 24, 2011 19:19
Quote:

On 2011-04-14 13:53, 604delic wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-04-14 12:00, Yidam wrote:
Yep, that thread has a lot of good music, 604delic's comment is justified in one way though as a lot of the sound has not been released by labels yet.

Look out for these guys, released and unreleased, sounds apart from the heavy psychedelic stuff.

Contrafrequency http://soundcloud.com/contra-frequency
Ganeshaa http://soundcloud.com/ganeshaa
Kohra http://soundcloud.com/kohra
Jaribooti http://soundcloud.com/jaribooti
Vaeya http://soundcloud.com/vaeya
Pavaka http://soundcloud.com/pavaka
Crashandboom http://soundcloud.com/crashandboom
Kalyug http://soundcloud.com/kalyug
Sattyananda http://soundcloud.com/sattyananda
Starlab http://soundcloud.com/until-there-is-light
Raoul http://soundcloud.com/raoul-third-eye
SONR http://soundcloud.com/s-o-n-r
Felix http://soundcloud.com/tantrik12






Agree with you Yidam but most of these Projects like Sattyananda & Purple Passion are long gone,,,,
Felix is Good,Ganesha if i'm not wrong is a dj? Kalyug i'm not sure
Kohra's music too slow!
Lotta new or never heard of names like Jaribooti,Starlab, sounds interesting;)
Anyways,thnx a lot for the info!
Respect & Support.


All bro's from the same city !

http://soundcloud.com/tantrik12 (new full length coming up on psycore records UK.)

http://www.myspace.com/chakraview (felix on fast beats)

http://soundcloud.com/alien-tech-squad (felix vs tryptamind)

http://soundcloud.com/tryptamind0

http://www.myspace.com/catalepsyproject (dark core)
http://www.triplag.com/4room/viewtopic.php?t=5334)
http://www.myspace.com/9thcirclerecord/photos/23000213#{%22ImageId%22%3A23000213}
alientrancesistor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posts :  557
Posted : Jun 21, 2011 08:04
sorry this might be bit off topic...

talking about bangalore and record labels there are already 3 labels who have there releases and one more getting ready for there first release!!1

Occulta Records- already got 2 releases under there belt...great proggy tunes...good going braindrop aka sumith

www.occultarecords.com

Agartha Records- got 1 release va- Abstarct Liquid Pattern..this one has got some quality psy trance music...good one nish waiting for the next suprise

http://www.myspace.com/agarthaboom

Vantara Vichitra Records-Got one release so far that is Va Schismatic Transposition and next VA coming soon

www.vantaravichitra.com

and one more label which is going to be on air soon is cosmic crew..

really nice to see bangalore contributing to the industry in a huge way

jai bengalooru jai bharath           www.vantaravichitra.com
VA- Exist Prime OUT NOW!
VA - Schismatic Transposition OUT NOW!
Yellow Warrior
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posts :  898
Posted : Jun 24, 2011 12:13
Quote:

On 2011-06-21 08:04, alientrancesistor wrote:
sorry this might be bit off topic...

talking about bangalore and record labels there are already 3 labels who have there releases and one more getting ready for there first release!!1

Occulta Records- already got 2 releases under there belt...great proggy tunes...good going braindrop aka sumith

http://www.occultarecords.com

Agartha Records- got 1 release va- Abstarct Liquid Pattern..this one has got some quality psy trance music...good one nish waiting for the next suprise

http://www.myspace.com/agarthaboom

Vantara Vichitra Records-Got one release so far that is Va Schismatic Transposition and next VA coming soon

http://www.vantaravichitra.com

and one more label which is going to be on air soon is cosmic crew..

really nice to see bangalore contributing to the industry in a huge way

jai bengalooru jai bharath




I just said the name of your reocrd label loud and said Aaah, that's what it means!

Nice one!
          Rather than feeling that you're about to have the rug pulled from under you, let me teach you how to dance on a flying carpet
Soundkraft Records
Soundkraft Records

Started Topics :  23
Posts :  48
Posted : Jul 6, 2011 06:56
Quote:

On 2010-09-25 13:49, exotic wrote:
I think you should relax the rules a bit.

What about Indian guys who own records labels and are releasing their tracks on compilations under those labels? Very rarely will you see a compilation wherein everybody on it is from one country.

Compilations:

2009 - V/a Serpentine Illusions - Soundkraft Records
2010 - V/a Nocturnal Delusions - Soundkraft Records

Artists:

Soundkraft - Ayesha (V/a Serpentine Illusions - Soundkraft Records)

Soundkraft - Elementary my dear Watson (V/a Serpentine Illusions - Soundkraft Records)

Rubal - Love story (V/a Nocturnal Delusions - Soundkraft Records )



correction, the artist name is Rubal for Ayesha and Elementary my dear watson, as well.

Also

Progressive artist; Alma Danza's EP 'Holy Cow' was released in 2010 on SKR.           www.facebook.com/soundkraftrecs
Cosmic Tandav
Trailoka

Started Topics :  67
Posts :  1026
Posted : Feb 3, 2012 16:09
@ yidam .. i think its about time we did this ..
a sticky for all artists and labels from india ..
wut say ..this section s been dead fora while atleast let s get the sticky done ...           https://soundcloud.com/hypnotiquerecordings
Yidam
Moderator

Started Topics :  141
Posts :  3159
Posted : Feb 7, 2012 08:57
let's do this Shine, but I need help compiling the final list. Most of the info is on this thread so if someone can be helpful and do an update please feel free to copy paste a reply with the updates. Once we have an list for 2012 can create a sticky thread.
Cosmic Tandav
Trailoka

Started Topics :  67
Posts :  1026
Posted : Feb 8, 2012 09:56
Quote:

On 2012-02-07 08:57, Yidam wrote:
let's do this Shine, but I need help compiling the final list. Most of the info is on this thread so if someone can be helpful and do an update please feel free to copy paste a reply with the updates. Once we have an list for 2012 can create a sticky thread.




im on it ..

can anyone here please provide any more info on :

1 - artists(established with releases)
2 - upcoming artist (unreleased or releasing soon) ,

3 - labels (established or upcoming),

starting with Mumbai , Chennai , Bangalore ,Delhi ???



@ Yidam is it ok to include artist / labels / orgz from Dubai as well as most of us are Indians and Dubai / rest of the arabian gulf (GCC) does not have a section

then i could start with Dubai ...
          https://soundcloud.com/hypnotiquerecordings
oMcyLOm


Started Topics :  9
Posts :  1417
Posted : Feb 8, 2012 10:42
Quote:

On 2012-02-08 09:56, Cosmic Tandav wrote:
@ Yidam is it ok to include artist / labels / orgz from Dubai as well as most of us are Indians and Dubai / rest of the arabian gulf (GCC) does not have a section

then i could start with Dubai ...



Yidam
Moderator

Started Topics :  141
Posts :  3159
Posted : Feb 8, 2012 12:43
Sure, it's completely open ended, we can always tag by region once all of it has come together.
Sanathana
Sanathana

Started Topics :  37
Posts :  410
Posted : Feb 9, 2012 12:47
>> Latest Releases:

01. Sanathana : Saraswati [downtempo / fusion solo album | Geomagnetic.tv | Bass Star Records]

02. Sanathana : Pendulum [LP / Night Time Psy | Nabi Records]

03. Sanathana : From India With Love [Single on VA : A Conversation Between Two Trees | Critical Beats Records]

04. Sanathana : Pachamama's Embrace [Single on VA : Swift Subconscious Shift | Nabi Records]

05. Sanathana : Ancient Myths of Today's Reality [Single on VA : Good & Evil | Triptec Records]

>> Upcoming & Confirmed Releases:

Releasing on 9th March 2012

06. Thetawave Stimulation : Split Album (Khaos Sektor & Sanathana) [Samana Records]

Releasing in September / October 2012

07. Sanathana : Patanjali [Solo Album : Night Psy | Active Meditation Music Records]

Releasing in March 2012

08. Sanathana : Uranus [Single on VA : Solar System 2012 | Mind Experience Records]
          Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sanathana.swaroop
http://www.soundcloud.com/sanathana | http://www.facebook.com/sanathana.psy
Labels Associated with: Samana Records | Geomagnetic | Triptec | Independent Mind | SkyGravity | Goatrance.pl | Psytr
Cosmic Tandav
Trailoka

Started Topics :  67
Posts :  1026
Posted : Feb 9, 2012 14:10
@ sanathana ... bro can u please post an entire list of all your released tracks till date ?           https://soundcloud.com/hypnotiquerecordings
Sanathana
Sanathana

Started Topics :  37
Posts :  410
Posted : Feb 9, 2012 14:50
ok bro, Shine here they are but not in any particular order...

>> Latest Releases:

01. Sanathana : Saraswati [downtempo / fusion solo album | Geomagnetic.tv | Bass Star Records]

02. Sanathana : Pendulum [LP / Night Time Psy | Nabi Records]

03. Sanathana : From India With Love [Single on VA : A Conversation Between Two Trees | Critical Beats Records]

04. Sanathana : Pachamama's Embrace [Single on VA : Swift Subconscious Shift | Nabi Records]

05. Sanathana : Ancient Myths of Today's Reality [Single on VA : Good & Evil | Triptec Records]

>> Upcoming & Confirmed Releases:

Releasing on 9th March 2012

06. Thetawave Stimulation : Split Album (Khaos Sektor & Sanathana) [Samana Records]

Releasing in September / October 2012

07. Sanathana : Patanjali [Solo Album : Night Psy | Active Meditation Music Records]

Releasing in March 2012

08. Sanathana : Uranus [Single on VA : Solar System 2012 | Mind Experience Records]

>> Past Releases

09. Sanathana : Exorcism in Zulu Land [Single on VA : Forest Beings I | Bijah Records]

10. Sanathana : Cinderella's Last Dance [Single on VA : Mystagogue | Skygravity Records]

11. Sanathana : A New Beginning [Single on VA : Psychedelic Traveller V2 | Psytraveller Magazine]

12. Sanathana : Transition [EP with 2 tracks | Goatrance.pl Records]

13. Sanathana : Spiritual Awakening [EP on Geomagnetic Records]

14. Sanathana : Puppets [Solo Album | Samana Records]

15. Sanathana : Man With a Blue Coat [Single on VA Mosiac Dream | Goatrance.pl Records]

16. Sanathana : Conquer Death to Restore Life [Single on VA Unity | Samana Records]           Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sanathana.swaroop
http://www.soundcloud.com/sanathana | http://www.facebook.com/sanathana.psy
Labels Associated with: Samana Records | Geomagnetic | Triptec | Independent Mind | SkyGravity | Goatrance.pl | Psytr
Trance Forum  Forum  India - Indian Psytrance Discography
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2017 IsraTrance