Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  www.isratrance.com - Important message to Forum members!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Important message to Forum members!!!

phazed
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Nov 5, 2007 18:13
Big BoOOoM to you guys!           -.-. .... --- --- ... . / .-.. --- ...- .
cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Nov 5, 2007 18:22
keep up the good efforts and hardwork... we r with u           www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
phiber_optixz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : Nov 5, 2007 19:36
Quote:

On 2007-11-05 16:37, ShivaS wrote:
Ddonation would work for couple of days and then decrease and probably stop. We need a constant income to keep this place running and upgrades coming in the speed of light.

If you wish to donate, we can do paid accounts with extra options

How much to make me a mod? hehe jus kiddin! Btw, wht extra priviledges wud d paid account have?
ShivaS
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Nov 5, 2007 20:18
@phiber_optixz
I was kidding about paid accounts. We will try to take the site and the forum as far as possible and then we will see...one of the features could be e-mail with @isratrance.com...but that's just a thought
enjoy your stay
          I may rise, but I won't shine ...
positive036

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 5, 2007 20:40
Quote:

On 2007-11-05 14:00, orange wrote:
do what u have to do!

And we'll support you guys !!

Cheers
v.v2

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Nov 5, 2007 21:21
[quote]
It's no secret that in the last couple of years the forum has stagnated and even deteriorated... Do we close it or do we evolve it?

[/quote]

Canning it would mean many years of work gone to waste for the team, so that is really not an option. Selling it would perhaps be.

That apart, I am inclined towards evolve, but that would require broadening perspectives and loosening a few notions very closely held. Isra has lost a lot of ground, and I would be hard-pressed to believe a revival is possible only with the help of technology.          past karma is future dharma
anOM
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 5, 2007 21:29
thanks for keep the forum alive!!

all the best for you.. you deserve it indeed!
you work a lot and this is a good idea to develop the forum and give you a bit of peace.. i reckon

cheers!!!           Free your mind...
Hagenith
Hagenith

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Nov 5, 2007 21:46
tnx for keeping this forum alive...and all the best to you guys            www.myspace.com/hagenithmusic
ShivaS
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Nov 5, 2007 22:11
Quote:

On 2007-11-05 21:21, v.v2 wrote:
Quote:

It's no secret that in the last couple of years the forum has stagnated and even deteriorated... Do we close it or do we evolve it?

Canning it would mean many years of work gone to waste for the team, so that is really not an option. Selling it would perhaps be.

That apart, I am inclined towards evolve, but that would require broadening perspectives and loosening a few notions very closely held. Isra has lost a lot of ground, and I would be hard-pressed to believe a revival is possible only with the help of technology.

But you keep coming
Anyway, we do beleive in what we are doing and we know that new site will be something never seen and done before.           I may rise, but I won't shine ...
Desert Goddess

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 5, 2007 22:49
Here in California, we use this website ALL the time, especially for underground parties. We are very thankful to have isratrance, and I would hate to see what would happen to the underground trance scene without it...I guess we'd have to find another site, but how could it compare to this one? I'm sure people don't mind banners and ads if it would keep this site going...I certainly don't.
Stress Force
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 5, 2007 23:18
hei guys do what you have to do.
do a server that not needed to pay to other storage host and ads and banners even a donation acount i would be happy to donate at least 50 shekels or 10$ a month for keeping the site opened.
so do your thing and evolve.
be chear and be clear           Learning In BPM College
Soon Be Heard From Me HaHaHaHa......
-------------------------------------
Live Like Your Never Lived!!!
Drink The Most That You Can!!!
Because The Music Will Never End!!!!!!!
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Nov 6, 2007 00:49
i'm pretty sure everyone in this day and age has ad-blockers that come standard with their web browser, so as far as i'm concerned you can bring on a veritable fecal-storm of banner ads if that's what you need to do.
Psychronick
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Nov 6, 2007 01:16
We love Isratrance           Don't Wory Be Shanty!!!
lastonetogo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Nov 6, 2007 02:17
Great and Necessary site.
we appreciate your work, isratrance crew.           No one ever lives to see the end.
Maya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Nov 6, 2007 02:39
BigBooooooooooooooM to IsraTrance family... let´s keep the spirit alive!!!

All the best!!!!!!

Cheers
Trance Forum » » Forum  www.isratrance.com - Important message to Forum members!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance