IMPLOSION 20th "Act" SEEING OUT 2006

Implosion Crew
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Nov 23, 2006 00:07
IMPLOSION 20th "Act"
Saturday December 16th 2006 - 10pm–6am

SEEING OUT 2006

Implosion 20th "Act" will be the closing party of a fantastic 2006!

Saturday December 16th, fluffy psy-trancers Implosion bring you their last instalment for the year, once again at the legendary Club 414. Seeing out the year in the same vein we have grown to expect from them, featuring some of the best of London’s known and up and coming talent. The line-up does not fail to impress with Marchello, Jay OM, M-Klome (who his due to release his debut solo album on Free-Spirit Records next spring), Metaphase, Sutekh, Implosion resident Mad Theo and the Gathering residents Psyman vs Toxigen.

Dancing on the dance floor you close your eyes, feeling the beats deep within, the music making your whole body vibrate with delicious energy, as the rhythm lightens your spirit.

PSYCHEDELIC FLOOR

Marchello aka Cimi/M-Theory
(Neurobiotic Recs., Free-Spirit Recs.)
Metaphase
(Pointzero Recs.)
Jay OM aka Journey/Star~Trip
(Free-Spirit Recs.)
M-Klome
(Free-Spirit Recs., Alchemy Recs.)
Sutekh
(Psygate)
Mad Theo
(Free-Spirit Recs.)
PsyMan vs Toxigen
(The Gathering)

IMPLOSION “20th Act”
Saturday December 16th 2006 - 10pm–6am
@Club 414. 414 Coldharbour Lane, Brixton, SW9.
Downstairs Psychedelic Floor , Upstairs Chillout Area with UV Market & Coffee Bar
Tube/Rail: Brixton. Buses: 59, 109, 159, 333, 133, 45, 35.
Advance tickets £7+B/F from Access All Areas (0207 267 8320).
Door: £7 with flyer b4 11pm, £10 on the door. Paying guest list £7 email: implosion@free-spiritrecords.com before 12h00 16/12
Psy/Progressive Trance. Multicultural and friendly crowd, UV stalls, dancers, bananas, decor transformation.
www.free-spiritrecords.com , www.picklepromotions.com , www.accessallareas.org
Out 06.10.06 Free-Spirit Vol.1 BRAHMAPUTRA Compiled by Jay OM Worldwide distribution by Arabesque Distribution, London www.arabesque.co.uk

“When you are on the dance floor and the music surrounds you, the beat hits you in your stomach and collapses inside you, that is Implosion”.

Hope to see you there!
Implosion Crew

Implosion Crew
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 27, 2006 21:20
...last implo-fragment of the year!
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Nov 28, 2006 11:51
Seems a shame that so many promoters have chosen the 16th in London to have their parties.....surely the psy dollar can only go so far....we have Acid Monkey, we have Psy DMT progressive party and now this as well......oh well - my two cents worth...
Implosion Crew
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 6, 2006 12:17
Quote:

On 2006-11-28 11:51, essbee wrote:
Seems a shame that so many promoters have chosen the 16th in London to have their parties.....surely the psy dollar can only go so far....we have Acid Monkey, we have Psy DMT progressive party and now this as well......oh well - my two cents worth...

Yeah, lots of promotions in London...
we give our dates quite early in the year..
this one on the 16th was already on the upcoming events since august. that is what we do to keep the people to know when implosion is.. this it is not the first time that happen and for sure it'll not be the last. communication is possible between promoters and that is what we do, but as you noticed not all of them does it.
next implosion events were/are/will be in the section party dates.

Upcoming Implosion events:

13th January
17th March
14th April
19th May
16th June

Love & Light
Implosion Crew

DJ Buju
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Dec 6, 2006 18:31
Quote:

On 2006-12-06 12:17, Implosion Crew wrote:
Quote:

this one on the 16th was already on the upcoming events since august. that is what we do to keep the people to know when implosion is.. this it is not the first time that happen and for sure it'll not be the last. communication is possible between promoters and that is what we do, but as you noticed not all of them does it.

13th January
17th March
14th April
19th May
16th June

Love & Light
Implosion Crew

For sure Implosion crew are the more comunicaitve promoters out of the london psy batch and also what can be said is that they have their own crowd that always follows them...
But 4 sure what's been going on with so many parties can't be helpfull to anyone...
My 2 Cups of Chai

Jay my friend best of luck for this event may it will be a sucsessful one!

C U soon!
Buju           www.domorecords.com
www.myspace.com/domorec
www.myspace.com/tupanrecords
Andrew
Voice Of Cod / Zuloop

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Dec 9, 2006 22:56
hallo all - I believe I'm lucky enough to be playing at the January party You can get a sneak preview of some of my new tunes I'll be spinning by heading here : http://www.myspace.com/zuloopmusic

Cheers!

Andrew
The Dream Temple
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Dec 10, 2006 03:27
yep couldnt agree more to all above comments. although we do check the listings carefully B4 we run with it, we have been going side by side with Implosion on numerous occasions now and never found it to be a problem for either of us. The Implosion frequency and location usually means they are bound to clash with someone and their loyal crowd ensure that it is never a problem for them. Due to the nature of our type of parties importing prog lives from not a particularly extensive list and checking availability etc means we have to clash sometimes with Implosion. Between us I think we worked it out.......
Jay OM

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 15, 2006 18:46
Quote:

On 2006-12-06 18:31, DJ Buju wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-12-06 12:17, Implosion Crew wrote:
Quote:

13th January
17th March
14th April
19th May
16th June

Love & Light
Implosion Crew

For sure Implosion crew are the more comunicaitve promoters out of the london psy batch and also what can be said is that they have their own crowd that always follows them...
But 4 sure what's been going on with so many parties can't be helpfull to anyone...
My 2 Cups of Chai

Jay my friend best of luck for this event may it will be a sucsessful one!

C U soon!
Buju

eheh my 2 cups of chai, great stuff mate. thanks we'll rock da place, ehehe
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - IMPLOSION 20th "Act" SEEING OUT 2006

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance