Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Imaginary Friends nite thurs. March 11th, 2004
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Imaginary Friends nite thurs. March 11th, 2004

ohmy
Fractal Cowboys

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Feb 26, 2004 23:54
Imaginary Friends are people that when in close contact with each other, radically spark each others Imagination.

On thursday, March 11th, the Imaginary Friends will be hosting the thursday nite Rotation at the Luna Lounge.

- - -music by - - -
Vector Selector
Amanda
Fractal Cowboys

All artists playing have written music for the upcoming Misstresses of Evil compilation entitled something wicked this way comes, and are most excited about this upcoming nite.

Vector selector is the new project name for music made by aaron peacock (formerly known as Ocelot).

ROTATION - SF's Psytrance Happy Hour Weekly
Thursdays 5pm-10pm
Free before 6pm, $5 Afterward
LUNA LOUNGE
On Folsom St. @ the Corner of 8th St. San Francisco
Tasty mexican food and even tastier margaritas

Imaginary Friends will bring you cutting edge music, made off planet, especially for you, as you go on your own exciting journey.
ohmy
Fractal Cowboys

Posted : Mar 3, 2004 21:56
8 days until this happens, I can't wait . . .
ohmy
Fractal Cowboys

Posted : Mar 9, 2004 00:51
After saturday nite's party, I am pretty excited about thursday nite. Saturday nite was just epic.
I got to play the craziest song in the world, and people were just really enjoying it, was a really fun party. . . .

thursday should be great
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Mar 9, 2004 04:22
I wish I could teletransport to this one. I need some craziness infusion in my soul Have an awesome time.
ocelot
ocelot

Started Topics :  94
Posted : Mar 9, 2004 08:32
"I got to play the craziest song in the world, and people were just really enjoying it"

that must have been Game Over by Osom...
i wasn't there btw. was in seattle. heard it went OFF tho...
ohmy
Fractal Cowboys

Posted : Mar 11, 2004 22:02
!!KUH!!

Did you know that you create energy when you dance?

did you know that that energy is intensified exponentially on the earth day known as thursday?

Do you know that by dancing with the spirit known as tequila on thursday is the secret combination of the universe?

This thursday, you can recharge your battery at Rotation (aka the luna lounge) from 5pm until 10pm. the adress is 1192 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA. . . . . . .

music by
Vector Selector
Amanda
Dylalien

free before 6pm.

If you liked Saturday night, well, that was like an introduction. . .

!!KUH!!

let
those
who
do
help
those
who
dont
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Imaginary Friends nite thurs. March 11th, 2004

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance