Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Ilan & Captian Katz 4.9.2004
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ilan & Captian Katz 4.9.2004

TrancEisT
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  127
Posted : Sep 4, 2004 17:23
A very enjoyable party for me atlast after many bad parties.
Got there early to hear Ryjiy play and as usual.... was very happy with it, this guy has exactly my taste! it's funny, tracks i hear in my car on the way to the party are played at the party by this guy, love you Ilia! what a great opening set!

After him came up GuyShanti at 3:00 with a kick ass night progressive - psychedelic set, great job man... sorry i didn't stay to listen till the end of your set but the Jagger got the better side of me....

Got back toward the end of Noga's live set, at around 7:00.... these guys drove the place mad.... very good music and very cool live set, bummer though that the guy on the keyboard didn't change to many samples.. but it was still great, serious digging went on.

after Noga 2 D.J started playing togheter and kept storming on with a great morning set.
after them came up this other guy at around 9:00 and i left shortly after at 9:30.

The place was very well decorated, sound was a bit on the low side but it was powerfull enough.

nice people and familiar faces around with one crazy jumping baloon dog! you had to see this... 10 people dancing around a guy and his dog where the dog jumps and plays with a baloon, hitting it with his head! really amusing and very nice!

great party, if i will have more to write i will add it later.

smile, and have a great week.
Oran
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Sep 4, 2004 19:18
my turn...

got to location at about 04:30...a nice clear at the middle of some kind of a field(what was that benny?) with a very nice deco...good job asi ... any way i missed ryijys set but i was told it was very good and trancy at that time shanti was playing something that some ppl described as his best set for a looong time,and i think i can realy agree to that...

after him came up noga,some part of his live set was nice some bored me a bit but it had is moments...also some "fashlot in the set but nevermind "shit happens"...

after noga eyal ziv was sepose to play but he was nowhere in sight and instead of him point took over we listen to there set for about 15 minutes untill we understand this is our cue to "chello"...but not b4 we got a private dj set at the car from ryijy

sound:two sets of something...delta i think...not enough power and not a very clear sound...

crowd: a lot of great ppl,old friends and some new ones i was realy happy to meet...and also some scary baloons faces here and there...but the majority was good and happy...

all in all i had a great time at a great party with great ppl...

ido&ilan for a first(or 2nd or 3rd) party it was just great...keep it up...

nice to c u all...

c u soon...

bom shankar...

p.s...

tranciest:was nice meeting you,im waiting 4 the pictures...

asi: ein tsedek ba'olam....

Always agressive never progressive.
huga_generation
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Sep 4, 2004 22:56
well, first of all i must say it was great working with u guys: ilan kaz and ronen!!!
i'm very happy to hear people liked the deco work we did there thank u alot:)
rijy opened the party and at the begining he played very nice worming up tunes , i think that from 2 am he started kicking some asses, good work mate
man of that party was guyshanti, what the fuck was that???????
the best i heard from him antil today!!!!!!!
blasting dj skills, music wise and rythm, the dancefloor was goin wild!!!
than came noga with his live show, but he bored me, not my cup of tea
eyal was suposed to play but he didnt feel so well and dj point went on and played regular full-on
sound:2 sets of electravoice, great system, but some times it was just too law, but very clear sound for sure
crowd: most of the crowd was great, lot's and lot's of friends i didnt see for along time, some faces from the villages in the area but harmless
all in all great production from this guys
have a great trip kaz
and we'll meet again at the welcome back party!!
p.s
good to know the old doctor jumped for a visit
good night:)           Bottom Line Presents
The new minimal techno haifa line
saturday night. The 14/03/09
With: EMOTIVE (SPINTWIST)> ZOMBI(PLUSQUAM) Vs EVEGENY (BEEF REC)> LOUD (DRIVE REC,techno set)
y.k.d
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 4, 2004 23:44
was really nice party shanti end up his set with the amzing radio by son kite that made ppl going crazy nice deco lots of verey close facess couse most of the cruw was frends
good on u ronen ilan and kaz keep on the good vibe
and shanti really played an amazing set.
          http://www.psygarden.be/vault/yaniv
TrancEisT
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 5, 2004 00:05
uf, heard only half of his amazing set becuase the Jagger incident...
crap....

oh well
next time.
GuyShanti
Aerospace

Started Topics :  112
Posted : Sep 5, 2004 12:04
Good morning u all.... and good morning to the Captains that worked so hard to make this party happen.

I know the long road the guys had to walk in order for this party to actually materialize so when I got to the place and saw that there is a nice location with decent sound and Asi's great deco I was somewhat releaved. when at 2.30 I saw a full dancefloor I really relaxed and began to enjoy the event rather than be worried....

We got there really early (11.30) but Ryjiy only started his set at 00.30 cuz the plata took sometime to get there..... even though the rest of the sound was already there.... go figure... anyway Ryjiy played a very good opening set, slowly building from psyhouse to night proggressive trance. for the early arrivers it was a real treat. the dancefllor filled up by 2.30 and I started my set at around 3.00. I am so glad u ppl liked my set.... It has been TOO long since i played a night set (what can I do? I get invited to play moningz on a regular basis so when the Captains asked me if I wouldnt mind... mabey.... perhaps.... play a night set - I jumped on the offer) and I was a bit worried in the start of it but the reaction was good and I guess i did a thing or two right

at 5.30 Noga began his Double Lap Top, Friend Assisted Live Set which was good and happy despite the couple of train wrecks in the middle...
As far as I understood Eyal Ziv who was intended to be playing next was not feeling well and was taken home shortly after arriving on the location so Point took over at 7.30 and gave a very good full on set, very well mixed and straight to the point. Panayota closed the party with a nice and groovy full on set which I heared only half of cuz I had to go.

great work Ilan, Ronen and Ido! for a first party this was an amazing production. I have been to quite a few first-time events and belive me they look nothing like this one did...

Ido -have a great trip to the US and come back soon!

Guy

http://www.myspace.com/aerospacemusic

Aerospace – Re Entry EP on beatport.com
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/276014/Re%20Entry%20EP
Kaleidoscope
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Sep 5, 2004 18:51
NOW ITS MY TURN!

i arrived to the party preety erly with shanti and riyjiy (23:30)...

THE SETS:
rijiy started with some housie sounds at the first hour and drove into some good progressive sounds like always (thanks for putting the casui track dude!)

then guy started his set... absoulutly excellent! i think it was your best set man! good work... play more night times man!

then noga started his live set... i dont think its really live show because he only add just a synth to his dj set... (and the same synth sound from the begining to the end!@$# wird...)

then point were up... building an excellent set! , very good mixing skills! i was very impressed you guys! this set was extremly intresting even that i dont like fullon too much... keep up with the great job!

after point set i went home so i dont really know how was the last dj...

THE EQUIPMENT:
didnt like the sound... a little bit disstorted...

THE CROWD:
mixed up... (both meaning - if you know what i mean)

THE DECO:
very nice decorated! good work asi!

FOR CONCLUTION:
very nice party... good work Ilan, Ronen and Ido! it was really nice to meat you guys...
hope to see you making more parties!

db Productions
www.myspace.com/kaleidoscopetom
mashaushe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Sep 5, 2004 21:55
Well what can i say...
It's been one hell of a chaos if u ask me.
I think the best title for this party is "THE GOOD THE BAD & THE UGLY"
The good - excelent music, first rijiy u have the be3st timing of tracks selection
and shanti - what can i say it was a very fucking progressive night - as ilya say "It was the best set of yours this year" & noga's set was nice too.
Still in the good area was the deco (nice work asi & asi SAMTABUL)
The bad - Baloons ohhhh i know u love them so much but let's be real every time their's baloons around their is a lot of balagan.
please don't let those people in.
The ugly - with every baloon comes baloon faces and their where a lot of ugly nasty and evil baloon faces and i don't want to start a discussion about the fucking 12 fingers knife that my friend found on the ground!
so.. i heard it was one of your first partys for the orgenizers so for first timers i say it was a nice one.
keep up the good vibes!

GuyShanti
Aerospace

Started Topics :  112
Posted : Sep 6, 2004 12:00
mashaushe - sounds like u had a hard day's night.....

G           http://www.myspace.com/aerospacemusic

Aerospace – Re Entry EP on beatport.com
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/276014/Re%20Entry%20EP
TrancEisT
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 7, 2004 12:50
A few pictures from the party.
Enjoy.

Tranceist@pic.co.il
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Ilan & Captian Katz 4.9.2004

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance