Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - IL,XL Music Festival 21-22/5/2007 ENTER FOR MORE INFO !
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

IL,XL Music Festival 21-22/5/2007 ENTER FOR MORE INFO !

jiffa

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 1, 2007 10:18
with all of this "mashara" you couldent bring infected mushroom?           "another nature adventure" ? ! ? !
keren1

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 4, 2007 16:41
what's wrong with u ppl?
if u don't like the line-up- don't go there.
not all the parties have to match your excellent taste in music and in ppl, and others have also a right to exist (even arsim) and have their own parties.
i think it's gr8 that very young ppl try to do it and i wish these guys good luck
Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  272
Posted : May 4, 2007 17:04
Good luck Staviko with your event
CyberBoof
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : May 4, 2007 17:17
Good luck mate, for real.

Don`t let those poor people get ya.. you think right.           Music Is The Soundtrack of Your Mind....
razg

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 4, 2007 22:07
good luck with the party there, and you are doing a good thing, because there is missing parties, especially with nice line-up(the trance artists only) in the north of our country.

have a great time with SESTO guys
rbidj
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : May 7, 2007 16:56
Quote:

On 2007-04-29 17:43, staviko wrote:
Hi people whats up with you ? for real...i am offering a party...why you have to be so negative ?
ok so what can we do that we are not in the age and level of your partys ? this fact not saying you have to lought at us or somthing....We all love music ...and know to listen to music...the only different is that this is mashara party and not mahtarti party or how ever you call it...i wish i could get into your partys..but i am not in the age yet..only 18..i have many friands..if you know Itzkovish from binyamina he is a psytrance creator...we are good friands...he also teaching me stuff...we dont have to fight...Music its our life...there is people who prefer to go mashra and get money from music and ther is people who really respect the music and keep it like it is with out making much money...but its not saying we have to be line a enemys to each other ! Please respect this party as we respect yours...YEAH I DONT LIKE ARSIM ALSO I WISH I COULD DELETE THEM FROM THE WORLD BUT I FUCKING DONT MIND THEY WILL BE THER OR NO I AM COMING FOR THE MUSIC CLOUSING MY EYS AND DANCING WITH MY SELF...SO PELASE PEOPLE STOP ...THANKS YOU I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND !

firstly, trance does not have an age limit... so if want to go to a trance party, just go...

secondly, they just wrote their opinon on your party, in an humoristic way... you are the one who came with the bad vibe..

don't worry, they will not come but will be others..

and thirdly, your are doing a mainstream party with super mainstream artist, so don't be in shok when you will see lots and lots of arsim, that will disturb your dance when they get into a fight, stab each other or try to hit with every girl on the party and will kick your ass if you even talk with her(even if she is your girlfriend..)

so, have a good time in the kineret, good week and a good day           _________________
Ha'Hazit Ha'Amamit La'Trance

Started Topics :  15
Posted : May 7, 2007 20:35
Quote:

On 2007-04-30 01:09, Oran wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-04-29 17:43, staviko wrote:
Hi people whats up with you ? for real...i am offering a party...why you have to be so negative ?
ok so what can we do that we are not in the age and level of your partys ? this fact not saying you have to lought at us or somthing....We all love music ...and know to listen to music...the only different is that this is mashara party and not mahtarti party or how ever you call it...i wish i could get into your partys..but i am not in the age yet..only 18..i have many friands..if you know Itzkovish from binyamina he is a psytrance creator...we are good friands...he also teaching me stuff...we dont have to fight...Music its our life...there is people who prefer to go mashra and get money from music and ther is people who really respect the music and keep it like it is with out making much money...but its not saying we have to be line a enemys to each other ! Please respect this party as we respect yours...YEAH I DONT LIKE ARSIM ALSO I WISH I COULD DELETE THEM FROM THE WORLD BUT I FUCKING DONT MIND THEY WILL BE THER OR NO I AM COMING FOR THE MUSIC CLOUSING MY EYS AND DANCING WITH MY SELF...SO PELASE PEOPLE STOP ...THANKS YOU I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND !

Although you are only 18 i think some ppl the replyed to this topic have a lot to learn from you though i doubt they are older than you..

I agree.           Always following the sun...

www.myspace.com/orinsun

www.myspace.com/djligalize

T.A.Z. 2007 - WWWOOOWWWW!
d.j k-pax
K-Pax

Started Topics :  57
Posted : May 7, 2007 21:57
this is what happens when "pop" becomes "un popular"..........

K-PAX/EMOTIVE spintwist records
www.spintwist.de
www.myspace.com/eitankpax
SENKA TRIBE
pichchamp

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 8, 2007 16:46
first i want to say staviko good luck.
now ppl, what the hell is wrong with u ?
some of u realy make this site look like pre-kindergarten.
u should realy work on how to express yourself in a less degrading way.
ther is no need to make fun of anyone or to take one's work lightly.. even if we dont "jibe" with his style .
mutual respect ppl!!!
          THE MEANING OF LIFE IS TO GIVE LIFE A MEANING

--------------------------------------------
SeNkA TrIbE
FoLLoW ThE FooTsTeP
GeT rEaDy FoR a TrIbE gAtHeRiNg U wILL nEvEr FoRgEt
benja

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 8, 2007 18:58
staviko my man u keepon going on your way and dont give a dam shit abaut what some un known pc freeks wich did nothing in ther life excapte critisizing pepole like u on the net. hpfully sooner or latre u'll get in a good party and you will lern how to do this "mahteret" partys' and all this pepole will come to danc on yur partys!!

dont forget to invite me to.......(when time coms):good:
good luck man
LigaLize
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : May 8, 2007 19:10
Quote:

On 2007-04-27 22:39, staviko wrote:
Rofl...this year its 18+ ... Russian storage so no arsim get in LOL

Russian arsim will get in           Dance is - As a matter of fact, socially admissible public analogue of the sexual act :)
http://www.myspace.com/djligalize
Rattamahata with fluoro-stick

Posted : May 8, 2007 19:16
12 hours of muzak-that's fstival? So what is Boom?            C20H25N3O
http://www.myspace.com/rastamahata
pichchamp

Posted : May 10, 2007 15:39
Quote:

On 2007-05-08 19:16, Rattamahata with fluoro-stick wrote:
12 hours of muzak-that's fstival? So what is Boom?

probably a bigger festival
dont b petty           THE MEANING OF LIFE IS TO GIVE LIFE A MEANING

--------------------------------------------
SeNkA TrIbE
FoLLoW ThE FooTsTeP
GeT rEaDy FoR a TrIbE gAtHeRiNg U wILL nEvEr FoRgEt
MoSH
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : May 10, 2007 15:50
Come on... it's going to be a massive rave           ERA - www.myspace.com/errrrrra | www.myspace.com/gmosh
cyber_punk.
Sinhafazatron

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 11, 2007 12:01
Quote:

On 2007-04-29 18:22, Duckon wrote:
lol....

No Tzivka Pik ?
blaaa....

hehehe....

hihihi......nice one!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - IL,XL Music Festival 21-22/5/2007 ENTER FOR MORE INFO !
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance