Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - IL 4.1.07 israeliens VS. the japan-yaniv 2007open event -japany@project -SO club tel-aviv
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

IL 4.1.07 israeliens VS. the japan-yaniv 2007open event -japany@project -SO club tel-aviv

japan-sea-yaniv

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 7, 2007 12:11
my dear friends!!!!!!
thanxxxx!!!!!!!!!! i think im not the only one that still speaking japanise...hahaha...
hope you enjoyed like i did.
with nothing but love...

japan-yaniv japan@family

spicial than-XXX:
psychotic micro - miki and eival kobi - than-x for makking me dig' on the speakers!!
ananda shake -my dear osher and lior -for the magnifisent full LIVE@ACT set!!!!
vibe-tribe -my dear almar - than-x for the firest and defently not yhe last live@act in the japan@family project... almar- waoooowww!!!
and for all of you good pp that came 2 selebrate with us

love u all japan-family

J A P A N - Y A N I V
japan-sea-yaniv

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 7, 2007 12:41
japanyaniv pic@layla

http://www.layla.co.il/ContentView/ContentView.aspx?cimid=93143&e=101&a=25&p=105

http://www.bin.co.il/gallery-events/200701/so/2007-01-04/index.html
psyhonok

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 9, 2007 19:35
juss wanna give a personal thanks to Energy Loop, who made my night with an incredible mini-set at the end of the night... all other DJ's were great 2 (ESPECIALLY VIBE TRIBE... thanks Yaniv from Canada for the best party I've ever been 2 and I hope to attend another when I return for another visit to Israel!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - IL 4.1.07 israeliens VS. the japan-yaniv 2007open event -japany@project -SO club tel-aviv

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance