Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Ianuaria & Southwild° Toronto Nov 26th
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ianuaria & Southwild° Toronto Nov 26th

Bonnita
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Oct 18, 2011 20:07:54
~Ianuaria Live- Austriahttp://soundcloud.com/bluehoursounds/sets/bhscd005-ianuaria-beware-of-1

Behind the Project “Ianuaria” is Josef Hofinger based in Austria.

I started treading my mu of 6, taking drum lessons at music school for 11 years, and during that time, i played in various kinds of bands and ensembles.In 1996 i started djing Psytrance and, caught by the fever, i started to produce my first own tunes in 2002.
sical path at the age
My first album "Da capo al fine" (Hardboiled Recor...ds, 2007) brought me international credit and also some single track releases on Glowing Flame Records and various other labels.

Now i am signed with Blue Hour Sounds Records (http//www.bluehoursounds.com), and after a successful, digital EP release (The full spectrum EP´s), I am ready to present my second album "Beware of the fish" in 2011.

It is all about music .I describe my music as experimental psychedelic twisted, and took alot of inspiration from the oldscool sounds of the early 90´s like Koxbox,Psychopod, X-Dream, Hallucinogen, TIP, Parasense, Slinky Wizard, Etnica, Doof,MWNN, Elysium, Prana, Hux Flux, old Rastaliens, Total Eclipse,old Xenomorph, Logic Bomb and many more......

~Southwild Live - Germany~

part time Toronto Jay is a electronic music producer from the south(wild) Black-Forrest in Germany. Together with his friend Ralph(Braincell/Solarspectrum)he foundet the psychedelic trance project Rastaliens about more then 10 years ago... over the years of playing in clubs and festivals worldwide Rastaliens got well known by manny people for psytrance with an funny unique style.

Southwild is Jays new project and ...2010 he joined the UK based label Wildthings records wich is a solid established label for twisted positive psychedelic trance.
Jay is ready to release his debut album on Wildthings records in the near future so as serveral tracks on compilations on Wildthings,Peak records and Mind Funk.

He also works with other musicans arround the globe and did collaborations with Ajja,Evp, Ekoplex,Primordial Ooze,Random, Braincell and other friends in the psytrance scene.

~Ekoplex Live

~Plan B

~Twisted Eagle aka Mandelbrot

Deco:
~ Antik

visuals:
~ Juan Follow the Rabbit

$20

and more tba!! stay tuned!!!

Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : Oct 19, 2011 01:12
Ianuaria, nice! Been wanting to get him out here for a show!           http://soundcloud.com/ascensionsound
www.chilluminati.org - Midwest based psytrance group
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Ianuaria & Southwild° Toronto Nov 26th

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance