Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music - I recommend..
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

I recommend..

anOM
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 4, 2007 13:51
hey guys

once in my country we have no more good new bands i´ve been looking for international music quite a lot.. but i´ve rarely found some great ones expept from old bands wich are a bit difficult to find but has brilliant tracks.. what you would recomend specially non famous bands wich is really good in your opinion and nobody have a sound like that nowdays

i start with a brazilian one:
Planet Hemp is one of the best brazilian bands ever with a lot of influence from RATM and the lyrics caused loads of problems for them (as you can see the name of the group).. they´ve been in jail a couple of times, cancelled shows etc.. and after the head of the band had his kids he turned in a completely fag with a fluffypopwannabeoriginal sound mixing Samba and Hip Hop

such a shame that we dont have bands like that nowdays

the band was composed by 4 vocalist since the beggining and changing a couple of times.. for those who like hip hop is a great thing (not in my case) once the original formation had a strong influence of it..
Skunk- who died in 1994
Marcelo D2 - the head wich nowdays is a wanker
Benegao(Bnegao)- this guy is great
and Black Alien- Shit

If you may be interested in the band i recommend you this albuns:
Planet Hemp- Usuário
Planet Hemp- Os cães ladram mas a caravana não pára
Planet Hemp- Ao vivo

Cheers!
          Free your mind...
brasirc
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Nov 4, 2007 20:26
Quote:

On 2007-11-04 13:51, anOM wrote:
and after the head of the band had his kids he turned in a completely fag with a fluffypopwannabeoriginal sound mixing Samba and Hip Hop

+555

brazil have no more good new bands, only a few here and there...

theres some really good root reggae coming from RJ (sana!) called Ponto De Equilibrio , good trippy stuff...
plus if know a bit of portuguese, download some Ventania, simple hippie guitar songs, really funny lyrics...

hiphop style, it aint that new anymore but heres some good stuff too:
Sabotagem
MV Bill
Racionais MC
Rappin hood

and a bit of Rio de Janeiro influence with some good stuff:

Pedro Luiz e a Parede

Monobloco - recent project of Pedro luiz from the above(happy samba party music, some may consider it too "happy"...but the chicks dig it =D )

Cássia Eller

Old "O Rappa" Stuff , the drummer was the lyrics writer, he was making such strong lyrics that he got shot i think 3 times...then he left the band, which turned out crap after that...

FURTO (or F.U.R.T.O) - the recent project from the previously mentioned drummer (Marcelo Yuka is his name) =p (REALLLY good underground DUB music)

not forgetting the eletronic scene:

Marcelinho da lua - brazillian d&b...ish(Album "Tranquilo" quite good)
Dj Patife - brazillian d&b

well..most of these i mentioned are still around today, and some are actually quite recent....
dont even get me started on classics, and bossa nova stuff...

un-fucking-believable
anOM
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 4, 2007 23:08
hahahahaha ventania is very cheesy but really funny.. after he became quite famous he even travel by plane sometimes           Free your mind...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music - I recommend..

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance