Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - i got PLUR, do u????
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

i got PLUR, do u????

ॐtangotaurianॐ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Nov 1, 2006 09:24
PLUR is one of the most important qualities of a rave. PLUR is the key to preserving and ensuring a good vibe. If you see someone who is ruining the vibe, please talk to hem in a respectful way. Let them know instead of looking at the person in disgust. Try to help others who do not know to understand the ravers social code of ethics. Preach PLUR to those who don't know. Spread the good vibe throughout all that you do. Bring PLUR out of the rave as well, take it with you in your heart to college and work. With PLUR nothing else matters. I have PLUR for myself and for you. That's all anybody needs. The four simple ways to solve the problems of the world. Peace. Love. Unity. Respect.

Peace: To have peace with one's mind and body. To not hate others because of their religion, race, the way they dress, or label. A rave should be a peaceful environment for all. If you do not like a certain person at the rave, don't start a fight with them because it will ruin the vibe.
Love: Love is an emotion. At a rave you love your friends, you love your enemies, you love people you don't know. Love cannot be described here on this page. It is an emotion stronger than words can describe. Most importantly, you must have love for everyone at a rave. That does not mean go in the corner and make love on e******.

Unity: At a rave we all need to have a strong sense of togetherness. Ravers are here to help people out at a rave. If someone looses their bag ... or maybe some d**** ..., or it gets stolen, it's not just their problem, it's yours too. Ravers together are one. Ravers need to help each other out when the stupid rent-a-pigs won't. When you dance by yourself, you are never dancing alone. Everyone is ancing as a small part of a whole.

Respect: Respect is a two way street. You must respect yourself, before you can begin to respect others. All that goes along with the drug scene at raves. It's one thing to be on a hit of e, but to be on more than 5 hits! That shows no respect for your body what so ever. Respect yourself and respect each other.

Peace n P.L.U.R....           Banao banao banao banao...Right now!!!
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Nov 1, 2006 12:53
Nice words mf.

It would be nice to see everybody with such pure thoughts, in a party.

But I think this is not going to happen.
Each day passes, people get worse.

But anyway, hope is the last thing dying in a man.

Best Regards from BH!

It
diogo_c
Becoming Intense

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Nov 1, 2006 16:32
"But I think this is not going to happen.
Each day passes, people get worse."

agree 100% with u, peiote.

just like the metallica song: sad, but true. =(
          https://www.facebook.com/BiijahRecords

Email diogocborges@gmail.com for friendly, affordable and high quality Mixing and Mastering services!
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Nov 1, 2006 21:27
It's easy to talk...

In words, everybody "love psy", "psy is my life", blah, blah, blah...

I want to see people preceding their words with actions.
Attitude speaks louder than words...

And don't forget, Respect is of paramount importance, without respect you can't have peace, love or unity.

This is the time to show that Unity and Respect are not only words we use to pretend we are connected, but ideals we live by.
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Nov 1, 2006 21:42
That's what I meant full_on.

Everybody today, loves Psy-Trance.
They put pictures in parties, next to artists, saying that the party was "killargh" and everything else.

But what did they actually do, to really make the party "killarhg"?? Kilahrg in what way? Sometimes, they can't even discribe how.

In fact, what did they EVER do, to make it better??? As you said, is easy to say, but really hard to demonstrate effort.
They usually say it was Killargh, because of the amount of drugs they took.

I also said that, because, historicly, people are having less respect for each other. In parties, bars, anywhere.

That's why I can't see a light in the end of this tunel. Saddly!

What we can do is, AT LEAST, do our part.
By showing respect, helping others.

Best Regards!
It
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - i got PLUR, do u????

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance