1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Hybrid UV Evolution Festival 2011

Catherine Hybrid

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 17, 2011 17:24
Looking forward to having you joining us for some exclusive Mubali action in Greece

Also for everyones info - keep an eye on our website www.hybriduv.gr for details about the last presales and bus booking prior to the event!! all presales will stop July 1, 2011!

Catherine Hybrid

Posted : Jun 23, 2011 06:11
EN*Discounted Tickets for 30 euro will be available Sunday 12pm onwards & till the end of the event*

GR*Meiwmena isitiria gia 30 euro tha isxioun apo tin kiriaki 12 to mesimeri k mexri to telos tou event*
Catherine Hybrid

Posted : Jun 29, 2011 07:49
We only have a few days left for the big event!! Hope you are all ready to kick off your summer festival season

To keep updated with the latest news...
1) Check the Event - Hybrid UV Evolution Festival 2011
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=137128353009100
2) and our FB Page http://www.facebook.com/HybridUV

FLIGHTS
Closest International Airport is Thessaloniki (SKG) Airport. Some charter and internal flights also arrive to Kavala airport (KVA). Alternatively, you can travel to Athens (ATH) and then travel north to Thessaloniki or Kavala by public train/bus or our party bus. *Easy Jet, Ryanair and Berlin Air are some of the few budget airlines that fly from many european destinations to the Airport of Thessaloniki (SKG)*

BUSES
Hybrid UV is offering direct transport to and from the festival on 08/07 and return on 11/07 from athens and Thessaloniki on private buses, just for the guests of the event! Places are limited so reserve now! *Last chance to book your bus travel from Athens (80e return/50e one way) and Thessaloniki (40e return/30e one way) towards Hybrid UV Evolution 2011!! For bookings pls contact is on hybriduv.gr@gmail.com

CAR
For those of you arriving by car these are the directions to the venue Dasiko Chorio - Pangheon - Kavala
Follow Egantia Odo towards Kavala & make a turn from Egnantia at the Interchange for Exochi-Eleftheroupoli.
After 1km, at Akrivouni, you make a left turn and follow the signs for Dasiko Chorio. After 6 km you reach the Forest Village in Pangheon.

-The distance from the main Greek cities is:

*Thessaloniki - 140km (1hr 10mins)
*Kavala - 22 km (30 mins)
*Drama - 35km (40mins)
*Serres - 90 km (1hr)
*Xanthi - 50km (45 mins)
*Komotini - 100km (1hr)
*Alexandroupoli - 150km (1hr 30mins)
We wish to you all a safe and pleasent journey!
Natural High/Nats
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  161
Posted : Jul 5, 2011 14:09
>>We are fully prepared!!
4 dj's from Natural High Soundsystem will perform there!!
If you wish to get a NATURAL HIGH black tshirt with Purple UV Fluo stamp on it then the cost is 10e/tshirt
Male sizes:S,M,L,XL (Gildan)
Female sizes:S,M,L(BC)
Send us email until this Thursday 7 July 201 at: dancephotocopy@gmail.com
Psy you there!!!

Natural High Trance Family/dp Crew Athens

www.naturalhighfamily.blogspot.com/
www.myspace.com/naturalhighfamily
cyberelf

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 8, 2011 18:28
I hope there is still a place to camp... Someone give a comment being @ the event up to now, please?!
Catherine Hybrid

Posted : Jul 9, 2011 18:03
Firstly opur party started nicely and all artists attended on the first days as planned .. via a lot of problems we made it happen....

Two announcements...

A Message of shame to @[100001988847458:Max Etnica] (who decided to cancel last minute while his advance was paid - now he refuses to return our advance payment!!! To anyone loving this scene lets all clear the trash and get back to what we need to be! is completely unacceptable and wrong of any artist to betray their fans when they do have a flight and have been given their deposit long ago!!!! Max... our party continues and everyone contributes with love to a cause beyond your level.... I would seriously suggest returning that 1000 euro deposit since u decided to sell us all off because your cancellation has not only affected me but also all artists making up for loss of people reacting to your excuses...
- respect it if you have not forgotten your humanity in your rock star mask!!!.-

2)Our party now lasts till Sunday and all the groups have come together to help this do reallywell and listen the best possible music u can in only one day!! Until Sunday 30 euro tickets!!!

The line will be posted over the next minutes!
Hellios

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 12, 2011 13:30
Totally unprofessional festival....etnica never showed up...and from the rest of the artists who ve played nobody got paid...shame for the so called promoters of this joke...
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Jul 12, 2011 19:19
It was still a nice festival even though not very many people came... Etnica didn't show up, this is true, but there was also another story inside this. I had an awesome time and I personally feel that all of us who were there tried to help keep the party on a good vibe. I don't feel that the organizers were unprofessional at all, and did as much as they could to keep everyone happy even though they lost their ass financially. I'd be happy to play for Catherine anytime she asks and I hope that she does try to make another one again. Hopefully she will get the support from the community that she needs. Big thanks from San Francisco, and I hope that in the end many people don't blame her for the unfortunate situations.           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Hellios

Posted : Jul 12, 2011 21:13
Unfortunate situation is when you have to face a storm or an earthquake....but when you decide to finnish the festival one day earlier because you dont have enough tickets that means no respect for the people who paid full ticket and expected one more day of music...
Catherine Hybrid

Posted : Jul 12, 2011 23:08
Dear Hellios, maybe you are restricted on what you consider a disaster - there have been issues that are not known to public and have affected the natural row of the event. Just to give you a few of the examples the venue requested a cancellation one week prior to the event which obviously caused our team a problem during the set up - dont think many teams could pull this off in a day- so allow me to think that for a day the crew did a fantastic job with set up, decor and sound and i m personally grateful to everyone that contributed.
Furthermore we gained the support of the local authorities making this a safe event!!!

All artists had booked flights and their deposits and the ones who decided to play were doing so willingly even though the knew in advance the expected fees could not be paid - so along with our org team we agreed to keep the sound going and all artists were part of this agreement before the end of the event - so thank u guys!
Also reg Etnica i guess we will all see the truth over the next few months

The party did stop earlier and the reason was not just 'the limited tickets'. On the last day our security team attacked our person on the entry and stole a significant amount of money before going away (maybe u noticed there was no security on the last day??) - the organizing crew dealt with it however this also forced us to reduce the running time due to legal and operational reasons (cant be legal if no security is on the area by the way...)

We can only apologize for the circumstances but the people who have been coming on hybrid parties know well the respect we show to our guests and we never try to compare our parties to bigger organizations - we keep a more underground concept in music and we respect people both artists and guests but at the same time we had to face a lot of issues that were hard to manage. However it is a shame to judge purely on the outside and without any knowledge of real backstage events!

We will not just stop here and we would have been much better off knowing we had the support of people as well - in this scene we all depend on each others support - all artists, guests and organizers ...
orange
Fat Data

Started Topics :  154
Posted : Jul 13, 2011 00:14
shit happens and its a shame that so much effort didnt had the expected impact..

better luck next year i wish guys!           http://www.landmark-recordings.com/
http://soundcloud.com/kymamusic
daio

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 13, 2011 01:47
keep it real katherine!i wish every organisation had your point of view...don't fall down!
Hellios

Posted : Jul 13, 2011 03:04
Quote:

On 2011-07-13 01:47, daio wrote:
keep it real katherine!i wish every organisation had your point of view...don't fall down!

Yeah right if you wish that every organisation had that point of view then you would get a festival with all those poor excuses and with out people ,with out Etnica wit hout djs get paid and with out the last day of the festival...please make a favour to the rest of us who paid for that, stay home and make a private party...that wont put you in a financial risk...as we greeks say that festival was: oti arpaxei o kolos sas...shame you did nt get that...
orange
Fat Data

Started Topics :  154
Posted : Jul 13, 2011 04:25
i wasnt on the fest and my opinion is purely out of facebook pictures and a couple of artist friends that played there..

only thing i want to say is to helios.

man i can feel your frustration and disappointment but all in all if someone isnt happy about the turn of events is the organizer it self that lost alot and gained nothing than an empty festival.

and about the greek moto "oti arpaxei o kolos mas" i dont think it applies here in any way since i dont think any money was gained out of it and prolonging the inevitable for one more day adding cost to a money loosing festival just for the shanti and baba feeling of flowers and plur attitude for 150 people is so stupid like believing our prime minister that.. lefta iparxoun.

either you like it or not its business...
          http://www.landmark-recordings.com/
http://soundcloud.com/kymamusic
Catherine Hybrid

Posted : Jul 13, 2011 04:36
Guys just to say something extra... we continued as orange says the shanti vibe on day 2 while in fact this situation applied also by day 1... Just could not be prolonged any longer in a realistic way... As i said we all depend to each other - people need to support an event if they need the promoter to be able and offer quality throughout.

For me it was disappointing to make such a good plan, with a lot of love, and not be able to experience it to its ideal level! But also such negative things do happen when u plan events and we hope that people will recognize both the effort and bad luck on this one, we are planning to still continue - onwards and upwards!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Hybrid UV Evolution Festival 2011
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance