There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance Art - How the team of Divine Moments works
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

How the team of Divine Moments works

Nico-visual

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 19, 2007 15:12
I like has to thank DIVINE MOMENTS for having made me do a flyer and at the last moment, disappear without a word, without paying the ordered work, it shows the seriousness of these persons... F...this bad orga, I hope all designers will know this bad story so be careful about this crew ...

P.A.S.
nicopsyar.125mb.com
Nico-visual

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 22, 2007 14:09
I lived of my art, and I make 5 persons live, I do not have to justify myself when in the way I saw, each the way...
Why to buy the food because it finished in toilet ? Why to buy some music when you can download it free of charge ? Why all this ? blablabla... I like very much this artless and childish point of view...so fresh !!!
Can I see your fabulous free works ? I am so impatient to take a lesson of design coming from a Master such as you !
Have a nice day baba !!
Cheers

P.A.S
nicopsyart.125mb.com
nyama
Nyama

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jan 23, 2007 12:17
nico-visual,why are you sarcastic in such a way??
i think ishwara just wanted to say that its only a flyer u made
(btw,how long did it take you? 1hour? 2hours?)...
if u are such a professional artsman (which seems so,as you speak to ishwara as someone with a childish and artless view) then you probably have made a contract with this orga...
when you dont have, dont complain because this is really unprofessional and also uneconomic (if u live of that)...
take it as a lesson and maybe ensure yourself next time to get your 5 mouth food for sure making kinda contract...

boom!

btw, u didnt tell where this orga is based, so pretty unhelpful info to avoid others to work with them... so,where are they from
Rik
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Jan 29, 2007 22:30
Quote:

On 2007-01-23 12:17, X.tract wrote:
nico-visual,why are you sarcastic in such a way??
i think ishwara just wanted to say that its only a flyer u made
(btw,how long did it take you? 1hour? 2hours?)...
if u are such a professional artsman (which seems so,as you speak to ishwara as someone with a childish and artless view) then you probably have made a contract with this orga...
when you dont have, dont complain because this is really unprofessional and also uneconomic (if u live of that)...
take it as a lesson and maybe ensure yourself next time to get your 5 mouth food for sure making kinda contract...

boom!

btw, u didnt tell where this orga is based, so pretty unhelpful info to avoid others to work with them... so,where are they from

It can take a LOT longer to make a flyer, and Nico has every right to complain if he didn't get payed for his work. Telling him it only took him an hour or such without knowing so is the exact same mentality that thrives among the people that look for excuses to download music.

You know this is right.

Kind regards,
Rik

ps. and i don't consider nico's use of words childish at all.           www.psytracks.com :: Brand new website for sharing your psytracks with the world. Get a free 250Mb Artist profile, Blog and events calender!
www.psygarden.be :: Upload your psychedelic art and partypictures to our gallery!
nyama
Nyama

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jan 29, 2007 22:47
Quote:

On 2007-01-22 14:09, Nico-visual wrote:
. I like very much this artless and childish point of view...so fresh !!!
Can I see your fabulous free works ? I am so impatient to take a lesson of design coming from a Master such as you !
Have a nice day baba !!
Cheers

if u didnt read this and you dont see the point that he went off in a sarcastic way, ok... i cant help u...
i think he was stating at ishwara that ishwara had a childish behaviour,not as you understood it.. read the lines carefully...

and where exactly you compare my statement with the ppl who download music and search excuses for that???? i think thats a bit pathetic... but again... i cant help u my friend... i ASKED how long it took him to get the flyer ready.. its a question he doesnt answers for days...

hope you`ll some day see the point i tried to point out... i just wanted say, that he did NO professional job and if he lives of that it is totally dumb to work in such a way!! also it isnt ok to harm other ppl (even with words) for bad feelings you have,because YOU didnt manage something...
but again... if u dont see, i really cant help u...

have a nice day!

ps: im not searching any excuses here, i just wanted to state an opinion on how to deal with each other...
nevertheless this is worthless in here...
i see by now...

thx
steve_ishwara
Inactive User

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 30, 2007 02:45
Quote:

On 2007-01-29 22:30, Rik wrote:
It can take a LOT longer to make a flyer, and Nico has every right to complain if he didn't get payed for his work. Telling him it only took him an hour or such without knowing so is the exact same mentality that thrives among the people that look for excuses to download music.

You know this is right.

Kind regards,
Rik

ps. and i don't consider nico's use of words childish at all.

I don't download music

I spend thousands of hours creating music AND visuals AND flyers

Where did downloading music come into this? Rik?

Here - have an egg or two and chill!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance Art - How the team of Divine Moments works

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance