Trance Forum » » Forum  Unidentified - HILL TOP 2006
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

HILL TOP 2006

SoNiC B0oM
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Jan 7, 2006 10:47
greetings and a happy new year to all...

just got my ass back from goa and heard some smashing sets while i was there... Nigel and Jimbo both blew me away at Hill top and then at shiva valley. brilliant mixing awsome trackselection and perfect buildups.

i had a question as to a track that jimbo played at both parties... its a full on morning stomper with an epic build upin the middle of the track. full of melodies. i think he ended his set at hiltop with this monster.

the second one is a track that xp played also at hilltop. it has the same kill bill sample as japanese awa by psysex and also has the sample "nows the fucking time".

any ideas would help a poor geeza get some much needed sleep after the madening goan new year.

bada bing bada boom
          "Like every great religion of the past we seek to find the divinity within and to express this revelation in a life of glorification and the worship of God. These ancient goals we define in the metaphor of the present—turn on, tune in, drop out."
spazZz
Spazzz

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jan 8, 2006 06:25
hey freak
the second track might be azax syndrom (iron madness rmx )
just check it out
boomshanthi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Jan 9, 2006 05:40
try Double REL - double the trouble for the second track... i had been looking for that track for a long time, and i got the answer form the beautiful people in the forum!!!           We meditate upon the Spiritual Effulgence of That Adorable Supreme Divine Reality, the Source of the Physical, the Astral, and the Heavenly Spheres of Existence. May That Supreme Divine Being enlighten our Intellect So we may realise the Supreme Truth.
SoNiC B0oM
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 9, 2006 12:22
i dont think its either... xp's style doesnt tend to include azax or double rel. but i could be wrong. its sounded very israeli full on type           "Like every great religion of the past we seek to find the divinity within and to express this revelation in a life of glorification and the worship of God. These ancient goals we define in the metaphor of the present—turn on, tune in, drop out."
*Psilocybin*
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jan 10, 2006 20:30
Maybe the second is -> Profile - Vintage Moves

Released on VA - Enemies & Allies (Dooflex Records, 2005)

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/dfx/dfx1cd003.html

It has the samples from 'Kill Bill'
          "Life is just a vacation Death gives us..."
SoNiC B0oM
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 17, 2006 13:55
Finaaly got my hands on it. its BaSiC- SUshi and Wassabi

any ideas about the jimbo track though???????????????           "Like every great religion of the past we seek to find the divinity within and to express this revelation in a life of glorification and the worship of God. These ancient goals we define in the metaphor of the present—turn on, tune in, drop out."
Trance Forum » » Forum  Unidentified - HILL TOP 2006

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance