Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Unidentified - Help!
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Help!

___Sick_Boy
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 22, 2001 00:57:52
Hi, Maybe someone can help... this track was big about a year and a half ago. dont have a lot to go by... its a hard kicking night track with a heavy flute coming in about halfway into it... i know this is a stretch, but maybe someone can aid out. last time i heard it was in oma coma party last spring in "yearot menashe", this track was heavily played in every nature party. thnx in advanced.
___Sick_Boy
Old Forum Member
Posted : Oct 22, 2001 10:06:08
I cant believe no one knows. south american flute is no help? i thought there were some real pros here...
___Kinetichonda
Old Forum Member
Posted : Oct 22, 2001 11:41:42
I belive that you are looking for the trance rmx of the Shpongle track (Forgot it's name but I'm sure someone else here knows).
___ShivaS
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  96
Posted : Oct 22, 2001 11:42:34
mmm DMT? that's the only mix i heards for shpongle...
___Sick_Boy
Old Forum Member
Posted : Oct 22, 2001 11:48:58
Boris,
definately not shpongle anything, thanx for trying though.
___mascalita
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 23, 2001 13:45:50
yeti part 3 (total eclipse remix).
one of the best tracks.
___Sick_Boy
Old Forum Member
Posted : Oct 23, 2001 16:48:27
Mascalita,
not Yeti either..... forget it, i wish i had more to go by i have the melody in my head... this track was much fuller and heavier than yeti... dark rich and rockin. forever to be heard only in my head and in my dreams....
___jacky
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  16
Posted : Oct 23, 2001 17:01:10
well gadi, i have a track that might be the one..
but i am also looking for it.. but i know were there is a demo of the track- go to www.solipse.com there is a video section (beutifull piece btw) and in the midle they show small african children sing and right after it the clip shows people with the children dancing with this flute trance part.. i am looking for this track name, maybe it's the same one..
bom
___Sick_Boy
Old Forum Member
Posted : Oct 23, 2001 18:17:14
Jacky,
Cool video, wish i was there, but no cigar. i really appreciate the help from everyone anyway though. i'll try one more time: If anyone remember's the yearot menashe party sometime last winter/spring, oma coma, i remember infected was there and it was a huge production. this track was there, its a night time hard bass track. there are no vocals in it. kinda tribalistic,i was once told it is x-dream, but i dont think so. After about 3 min into it there is a pause and the the deep deep andes type flute kicks in alone. then after the melody is established, the bass comes back and the track changes to incorporate the new melody. im sorry this is thing has been draggin. thnx in advanced to anyone who cares enough to try, "get this this out of my brain" please!
___GuyShanti
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  59
Posted : Oct 24, 2001 09:37:39
Gadi - your description sounds nice - come to my studio and we'll make your track :)

G
___DJ_Kenneth
Old Forum Member
Posted : Oct 24, 2001 17:10:19
I think  the track you r looking 4 is
AERODANCE - Kayo Dream (rmx)
form the CD Israeli flip on Henfield...
check it....
___Sick_Boy
Old Forum Member
Posted : Oct 24, 2001 23:39:39
Guy, cool track, but "is there anybody out there?" that knows what im talking about??? somebody told me the name donny or goni? forget it ladies and gents i oficialy gave up.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Unidentified - Help!

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance