Trance Forum » » Forum  India - HELP out good ol'MOONCLEAR -- February 2018
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

HELP out good ol'MOONCLEAR -- February 2018

Moonclear
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  48
Posted : Feb 19, 2018 09:27:44
Oh, people of isratrance, I want you to know how you can make positive difference in the life of a good person. My friend is looking for important and has goal to her people. After long hiatus I was back in Goa semi-recently looking for these people. I was USA lady on cycle or with big plaster cast on leg. Or in cab, but this was before I got things organized with the bicycle yet offed by broken calfbone. I had enjoyed December and by February I was back on cycle again. My point is no one else looked like me. Well that way happiness is for the good explorer.

Have nice nite.
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Mar 4, 2018 01:23
Goa was as good as it could be this season with all the day parties, we had our own sound at night so it worked out ok ...... Hope it goes back to its glory days.

But freeform syndicate vs loki + hallucinogenic horses set was the highlight at yggdrasil party, lot of great music by parvati/vantara vichitra but last year was epic though, everything came together with location and timing. I am still reminiscing.
          "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - HELP out good ol'MOONCLEAR -- February 2018

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance